Dayyyyum. 517,000 jobs created in January, crushing estimates, as unemployment rate hit 53-year low

This is bad news for whoever wants to defeat Joe Biden in 2024..
Without a bad economy, all they would have left is "Hunter Biden flashed his penis".
53 year low!
And yet the dollars people make are worth less and less every month. That’s why people are taking on second and third jobs.

Congratulations, Biden is successfully making Americans into serfs, while elites like his crackhead and pedophile son get to make millions doing nothing. A real man of the people Josef Biden is.

I think all those jobs are created due to the GOP legislation taken up in the house:

• Reduced tax law enforcement
  • A committee on weaponizing government
  • Anti abortion legislation recognition of the sanctity of life
  • Stopping oil sales to relieve high gas proces
No wonder it was a rocket ship. Hard hitting stuff. Oh wait, that will hit us in February. Can’t wait for all that effective legislative work to pay off.

If things are so strong, why are home sales and car sales at record lows? Inflation at record highs? Real wages now going down for 21 months?

Real wages down 8.6%.

Record low home sales??

Record low car sales??

This is bad news for whoever wants to defeat Joe Biden in 2024..
Without a bad economy, all they would have left is "Hunter Biden flashed his penis".
53 year low!
Dupe thread from another one who got the email blast leftist shill talking points for the day.

Fuckin' bunch of lemmings.

Labor force participation rate...

Trump ... -2.4%
Biden .... +1.8%
Using post pandemic cause and effects, therefore your bull shite is just that "bull shite". No one is fooled by you Democrat's anymore.

That's your hope's and dream's, but no one is fooled anymore by you Leftist... 🥱 Yawn.

No, rightard, it's the actual BLS figures. Same source as you saw when Trump was president.

Ends meet.... That's all they can do maybe, but one minor slip up and they are toast under Democrat rule. Just go back and study where the heavy voting Democrat black voter's are still at today.

LOL

Sell stupid elsewhere. Since Carter...

Under Democratic presidents...

55,546,000 jobs total, 210,402 monthly

Under Republican presidents...

17,507,000 jobs total, 60,788 monthly

This is close to where it was while trump was in office. Thank trump for any low unemployment.
Meanwhile, thanks to democrat money-printing and energy stifling, everything costs more to produce while your money is made to be worth less. That is stretching the economic rubber band at both ends.
I don’t expect any democrat to understand that as they are retarded baboons.

LOL

Thank Trump for low unemployment??

It was 4.7% when he came into office.

His low was 3.5%. A decrease of 1.2 points, 25.5% drop.

It was 6.3% when Biden became president.

It's currently 3.4%. A decrease of 2.9 points, 46% drop.

It was 7.8% when Obama was president.

It was 4.7% when he left office.

A decrease of 3.1 points, 39.7% drop.

Dupe thread from another one who got the email blast leftist shill talking points for the day.

Fuckin' bunch of lemmings.
Well, someone's day got ruined because of the great jobs report. Back to your trash can, oscar.

LOL

Yeah, I know, you don't want to look at the entirety of the Trump administration. I don't blame you. :itsok:
Everyone knows that Trump saved America from the knucklehead left, at least until the mysterious virus destroyed everything. Then when the leftist gained power back, it became highly suspect that they went after Trump in vengeance there of.... It basically implicated them in the mystery of the timely virus/pandemic instead of them just going forth to help America instead of them continuing to hurt America because of their hatred of Trump, and worse implementing their idiocy policies in which they wanted to use that hatred on in order to push forward their idiocy in the face of a resisting America...... Like I said "no one is fooled by you leftist anymore".

LOL

Thank Trump for low unemployment??

It was 4.7% when he came into office.

His low was 3.5%. A decrease of 1.2 points, 25.5% drop.

It was 6.3% when Biden became president.

It's currently 3.4%. A decrease of 2.9 points, 46% drop.

It was 7.8% when Obama was president.

It was 4.7% when he left office.

A decrease of 3.1 points, 39.7% drop.
Wow! You are such a dishonest shitlord! When Obama came into office, the economy was at zero. Almost nobody had jobs at all then due to the Housing bubble bursting.

Wow! You are such a dishonest shitlord! When Obama came into office, the economy was at zero. Almost nobody had jobs at all then due to the Housing bubble bursting.
They think that American's all have dementia. Well they bank on it.

The number I want to see is a REAL unemployment number… aka Percentage of Non-Disabled Adult Males Unemployed in total.

Let’s say there are 150,000,000 males in the USA. Of those let’s assume 2/3 of them are over 18 years old (100,000,000). Of those let’s assum 80% are not disabled (80,000,000). What percentage of that group are unemployed. That’s a number I would find some use for, instead of the current way of computing the unemployment rate.

Forum List

Back