DC gunman who shot REP SCALISE tried to "KILL AS MANY REPUBLICAN MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE"

You are lying dude. I blasted you once about your racism.
I know lots of Republicans and they deserve to be called Republicans. They don't like Trump.
Republicans here are no more than a delusional, disgusting, deplorable, poorly informed Americans. Like you.

I have proven that to myself here in over 2 years I've been here.

That guy you just posted to owes me a hundred bucks for being a liar.

They plugged in lots of lies just prove their bull shit. It's quite disgusting.

Dishonesty is always disgusting.

Then you must hate yourself.

Go fuck yourself. You're a proven liar. It's on the record.

So....24 hours ago I gave you a choice....did you want to be called an asswipe, or an asshole....times up? Are you an asswipe or an asshole? Really, do we need to make you choose? You are an asswipe and an asshole......and a dumb shit as well...

I know most, including Republicans, dismissed Madonna's violent ramblings as 'Celebrity has-been nonsense.' But in reality, her words were taken very seriously by Millions of her loyal fans. They were incited to do harm to Trump and Republicans in any way they could. It wasn't the 'joke' most dismissed it as.

Words are serious. They can be powerful. And since Election Day, Democrats have used terrible hateful rhetoric to incite their supporters to do harm. It is time to start holding them accountable. I wouldn't just dismiss Celebrity hate rhetoric so quickly. It is powerful. Don't kid yourself on that.

Of course, we all agree on that, but you also shouldn't have to defend yourself just because some dishonest hack with an internet connection but no life comes on here flinging horseshit accusations composed of steaming Composition Fallacy turds.

FUCK assholes like that.
I agree with you, but it wasn't my intent to defend anything. I just said what I felt I had to say. We've all been in situations where we had to get something off our chest and that was mine.

Seriously people?

This attack is a direct result of partisan bickering. Instead of ending the reviling and hate most of you double down on it.

You realize if nothing changes this will continue to escalate. What does it take to stop this bs?

You don't have to agree with each other but stop reviling each other. Stop the pride and condescension toward one another. Love your enemy. Pray for them.

Stop calling them stupid. Stop calling them names. If you you do, you are part of the problem!

What has to happen before we wake up???

I predicted this before and I hate to say its going to get worse. Till Trump knows what he is doing. I know you are core Trump supporter but since your stepped in as in the middle.

I need you to open up your mind and be honest with me because I do not lie and I do not bull shit. Okay?
Here are the problems and tell me where I'm wrong.
1. Populist. His core supporters believed and like him just the way he is a white alpha male. It doesn't matter what he says, or do or what he represents. They believe him wrong or lies 100% it doesn't matter. It's their bible etched to their brain and Trump is taking advantage of that.
A good latest example is the Paris Accord. He lied all the way to his soul and they believed him. It's okay to disagree. But the sad part is using Trump lies as basis of argument and that is just not acceptable. Come on. That is a very good example that his supporters are very poorly informed. That is a problem.
2. The rise of these alt right movement and white nationalist branch since he was elected is quite scary. Until he denounce these groups this will lead to a bigger problem.
Does he care? Hell No because those are some of his core supporters. The other saddest part is the children are watching------ all of them think these alt right group heil Hitler's are normal.
Another good example are the members here that are racist. They no longer hide or discrete but came out boldly admitted being a racist and they are so proud of it since Trump was elected. That make me sick to my stomach.
Remember what I said --------- this fighting between left and right is going to get worse. Till Trump stop all divisive talks that we are all Americans and get his act together instead of acting like a little kid. Look at the chaos what is going on like a little kid --------- Always doing something or saying dumb that he need a highly paid lawyer defending him what he just said that day in public on top of Spicer and Huckabee.

3. A good example of a hypocrite. Buy Americans and Hire Americans as one of his business motto. When his products are made in China, Bangladesh and Mexico. His employees in Maralago are from eastern Europe and he just hired foreigners for his vineyard in Virginia.

4. A pathological liar, bully, racist, xenophobic, sexist------- Its everything what I and decent Americans stand against. Can you honestly tell your kids or grandchildren that this is a role model human being? I can't.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

If you don't like Obamacare, you are a racist and want people to DIE.

Frankly, I've never understood your guys opposition to ObamaCare. Most of you have private insurance and you aren't effected at all. You just seem horrified that poor people will have the same access to care you have, and this frightens you for some reason.

If you support the 2nd ammendment, you are a violence NUT and want people to DIE.

Well, you guys do go on and on about all the people you want to shoot, so you can kind of see how we draw that conclusion.

I think it should be 25%....the other conservative thinks it should be 40%....then we can discuss economic policies and THE LAFFER CURVE....whatever.

Why is that even an article of discussion. Every time you guys have cut taxes, the deficit has ballooned. The Laffer Curve is the Phrenology of economics, no one takes it seriously anymore.

Seriously people?

This attack is a direct result of partisan bickering. Instead of ending the reviling and hate most of you double down on it.

You realize if nothing changes this will continue to escalate. What does it take to stop this bs?

You don't have to agree with each other but stop reviling each other. Stop the pride and condescension toward one another. Love your enemy. Pray for them.

Stop calling them stupid. Stop calling them names. If you you do, you are part of the problem!

I predicted this before and I hate to say its going to get worse. Till Trump knows what he is doing. I know you are core Trump supporter but since your stepped in as in the middle.

I need you to open up your mind and be honest with me because I do not lie and I do not bull shit. Okay?
Here are the problems and tell me where I'm wrong.
1. Populist. His core supporters believed and like him just the way he is a white alpha male. It doesn't matter what he says, or do or what he represents. They believe him wrong or lies 100% it doesn't matter. It's their bible etched to their brain and Trump is taking advantage of that.
A good latest example is the Paris Accord. He lied all the way to his soul and they believed him. It's okay to disagree. But the sad part is using Trump lies as basis of argument and that is just not acceptable. Come on. That is a very good example that his supporters are very poorly informed. That is a problem.
2. The rise of these alt right movement and white nationalist branch since he was elected is quite scary. Until he denounce these groups this will lead to a bigger problem.
Does he care? Hell No because those are some of his core supporters. The other saddest part is the children are watching------ all of them think these alt right group heil Hitler's are normal.
Another good example are the members here that are racist. They no longer hide or discrete but came out boldly admitted being a racist and they are so proud of it since Trump was elected. That make me sick to my stomach.
Remember what I said --------- this fighting between left and right is going to get worse. Till Trump stop all divisive talks that we are all Americans and get his act together instead of acting like a little kid. Look at the chaos what is going on like a little kid --------- Always doing something or saying dumb that he need a highly paid lawyer defending him what he just said that day in public on top of Spicer and Huckabee.

3. A good example of a hypocrite. Buy Americans and Hire Americans as one of his business motto. When his products are made in China, Bangladesh and Mexico. His employees in Maralago are from eastern Europe and he just hired foreigners for his vineyard in Virginia.

4. A pathological liar, bully, racist, xenophobic, sexist------- Its everything what I and decent Americans stand against. Can you honestly tell your kids or grandchildren that this is a role model human being? I can't.

Tell me where I'm wrong.
oh it will get worse and much of what you said is why. but not because of why you said it. you're still in attack mode 100% on trump and showing zero signs of being able to deal with him rationally or as an adult. you demonize his every move to justify your emotional stance.

you resort to common left wing tactics of calling him every nasty name you can and even if YOU believe it to be true that doesn't mean others will and then you just turn and attack them for not agreeing with your greatness.

you're wrong because even if he is all these things you left off President. My president, your president, the president of the united stages. when obama was in office i can see you easily saying RESPECT THE POSITION and now you fire off how others are hypocritical even when you're not doing what you wanted done for your side.

there simply is no greater definition of hypocrisy than your post here. you won't see it, you'll attack me now.

and the stupid continues.

Seriously people?

No, guy, this attack was the direct result of a crazy person being able to get a gun despite being crazy. That his targets happened to be the politicians who let this sort of thing happen instead of some preschoolers or movie goers or people at a UPS Terminal (3 people killed at one the same day this happened) is irrelevant.

And what good does talking to an imaginary fairy in the sky do, again?

Guy, this is bad and all, I guess, but the fact is, we live in a violent, racist society and we've decided we aren't going to work very hard to change that. We have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries every year, this handful is supposed to get me more upset than the three people who were killed because some fool got too much overtime at UPS?

The VIOLENT rhetoric from the left MADE this guy go on the shooting spree.

It's THEIR FAULT for their WORDS!

(That's how that works, right?)

"Bring a gun to a knife fight" or, in this case, a baseball practice for a charity game. As the Left has been telling us for years, rhetoric begets violence. The Left just needs to call people out from their own side and not just use as another Alinsky tool.

I would like to see some actually proof that that is what was actually said. Even your own post says "IT APPEARED the 'gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible'" This is Rep. Mark Walker's words....NOT the gunman.
he was watching. I think someone watching a gunman spray shots can make that statement.
Ok...he was watching.....did he also check the credentials of all who were shot at?
Do you think Democrats were practicing with the Republicans? How stupid are you?

have home grown left wing domestic terrorists forever destroyed the political process??

here is a tweet from the shooters twitter feed:

DCSm427UwAAJMLw.jpg

So not all threats of political assassination are JOKES, huh?

HAHAHA....it's funny to joke about political assassinations, huh, Kathy Griffin?
Ask Sarah Palin about that.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

If you don't like Obamacare, you are a racist and want people to DIE.

Frankly, I've never understood your guys opposition to ObamaCare. Most of you have private insurance and you aren't effected at all. You just seem horrified that poor people will have the same access to care you have, and this frightens you for some reason.

If you support the 2nd ammendment, you are a violence NUT and want people to DIE.

Well, you guys do go on and on about all the people you want to shoot, so you can kind of see how we draw that conclusion.

I think it should be 25%....the other conservative thinks it should be 40%....then we can discuss economic policies and THE LAFFER CURVE....whatever.

Why is that even an article of discussion. Every time you guys have cut taxes, the deficit has ballooned. The Laffer Curve is the Phrenology of economics, no one takes it seriously anymore.

I think you must have missed every point on purpose.

I'll make it simple. Your side should tone down the rhetoric.

No, we aren't letting you guys off the hook because one crazy Bernie Bro decided to shoot congress people instead of his neighbors.

We have 100,000 gun injuries and deaths every year in this country. What makes these a big deal? It's not like you guys are going to pass common sense gun control or anything.

Just remember, Grand Cyclops Scalise had a 100% rating from the National Rampage Association. That makes it kind of ironic.

No, we aren't letting you guys off the hook because one crazy Bernie Bro decided to shoot congress people instead of his neighbors.

We have 100,000 gun injuries and deaths every year in this country. What makes these a big deal? It's not like you guys are going to pass common sense gun control or anything.

Just remember, Grand Cyclops Scalise had a 100% rating from the National Rampage Association. That makes it kind of ironic.

True...kind of like Bill Clinton being some sort fo champion for feminists, even though he is one of the most famous womanizers and cheaters of all time.

There is lots of irony in DC.

It's also kind of ironic that good guys with guns stopped bad guys with guns. IF those cops weren't there, lots of people would have died.

Shameful justification. You're obviously part of this Democrat incitement campaign. You've been radicalized. Very dangerous.

True...kind of like Bill Clinton being some sort fo champion for feminists, even though he is one of the most famous womanizers and cheaters of all time.

Well, first, all the women who had sex with Clinton wanted to. I know the very thought f of a woman controlling her own lady parts horrifies you.

It's also kind of ironic that good guys with guns stopped bad guys with guns. IF those cops weren't there, lots of people would have died.

Hey, if we could all have personal body guards, that would be awesome.

Shameful justification. You're obviously part of this Democrat incitement campaign. You've been radicalized. Very dangerous.

Meh, not really. There will be 100,000 victims of gun violence this year. Grand Cyclops Scalise doesn't rate very high on my list.

Trump is the nastiest sex pervert of all time who lusts after his won daughter and random 10 year old girls he sees in a mall..plus he has been accused of rape in sworn testimony ..and of sexual molestation too...Trump is gross

Well, first, all the women who had sex with Clinton wanted to. I know the very thought f of a woman controlling her own lady parts horrifies you.

Hey, if we could all have personal body guards, that would be awesome.

Meh, not really. There will be 100,000 victims of gun violence this year. Grand Cyclops Scalise doesn't rate very high on my list.

Pathetic justification by way of deflection B.S. You need some help. I really hope you get it soon.

Pathetic justification by way of deflection B.S. You need some help. I really hope you get it soon.

Unlike most of the 100,000 victims of gun violence in this country every year, Grand Cyclops Scalise had an opportunity to fix the goofy laws that would have prevented this guy from getting a gun to start with.

Forum List

Back