DC teen stabbed to death over a piece of chicken at a cookout

Never mess with a hungry teen. Late teens are the most violent period in a males life. Plus they are always hungry enough to eat a horse. Many times as a teen I had to guard the meat on my plate with a fork or knife in one hand while I ate with the other. Things got very heated a few times & I had to fork some douche-bags hand that was trying to grab the steak I was eating off my plate.

1Zimring2.gif

Last edited:
Never mess with a hungry teen. Late teens are the most violent period in a males life. Plus they are always hungry enough to eat a horse. Many times as a teen I had to guard the meat on my plate with a fork or knife in one hand while I ate with the other. Things got very heated a few times & I had to fork some douche-bags hand that was trying to grab the steak I was eating off my plate.

So how long were you in the joint? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
The person who held the knife, God will take care of him...especially if the guy isn't sorry.

God bless you and the boy's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. May the boy be with the Lord now.

[youtube]9zZMsdL0uv8[/youtube] [youtube]hgg9Z1SdIVY[/youtube] [youtube]gHGhNHQ6SAQ[/youtube]

Family: Teen Fatally Stabbed Over Piece of Chicken | NBC4 Washington

Friend on the east coast forwarded me this.. Um, this really makes you think about how only certain violence is used when political points can be scored. Stuff like this is a local story when knowledge of it could finally get people to say "enough is fucking enough" and we could actually confront and deal with the daily senseless violence and not only focus on the rare occasion when whites get shot in suburbs. It's like it's better for people to die than be politically incorrect by acknowlding that people are getting killed every day. It's better to let people die than offend. This is so pathetic.

Was any of the family transgender?

Friend on the east coast forwarded me this.. Um, this really makes you think about how only certain violence is used when political points can be scored. Stuff like this is a local story when knowledge of it could finally get people to say "enough is fucking enough" and we could actually confront and deal with the daily senseless violence and not only focus on the rare occasion when whites get shot in suburbs. It's like it's better for people to die than be politically incorrect by acknowlding that people are getting killed every day. It's better to let people die than offend. This is so pathetic.

You've asked that question before. What's up with that?

Nova almost only ever posts a news story about a transgendered person. Every time he starts a thread that doesn't involve a 'tranny' someone asks him if the story is about one.

Just a running joke, I guess.

Nova almost only ever posts a news story about a transgendered person. Every time he starts a thread that doesn't involve a 'tranny' someone asks him if the story is about one.

Just a running joke, I guess.
Ok, thanks for explaining. You sure had me baffled.

This is not about race. You will find this kind of violence all over the world, more often among the poor and/or poorly educated lower classes. Violence is common and life is cheap, but it has to do with socio-economic issues not with race.

Poor Orientals do not fight over nothing. This is about race. Whenever a large number of young blacks get together this kind of thing is likely to happen:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOXAgpLtwRs]D C Caribbean Fest 2011 Brawl @ Howard University Pt 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Everywhere Negroes go they carry with them the savagery of the African jungle.

Forum List

Back