DC teen stabbed to death over a piece of chicken at a cookout

To stop ignoring urban violence which is overwhelmingly black on black. To say enough is enough and to acknowledge policies lead to it, that humans are not pets

Which policies encourage people to murder each other ?

Stacking them 8 stories high in the projects, no grass, no trees, no yard...just asphalt, graffiti covered elevators and halls, double-deadbolts on the doors....urban prisons from LBJ's "great society"....how'd that work out?

They have choices. They can choose not to live like rats in a sewer.

Never-ending cycle.....stores that would employ urban blacks are closed from being robbed by urban blacks. Thus, no jobs, no markets to buy fresh fruit and vegetables, no gas stations, no entertainment other than dive bars and dope houses. When the dope gangs move in, no kid can walk to school without being recruited and hassled if he refuses. The area schools rubber-stamp the kids to get rid of them....many teachers fear for their lives walking into a classroom. The kids drop out, sell dope, get addicted to the dope, start robbing the stores that are left, knock up the girls, next generation, same deal, only worse. What's the answer? Shoot the drug dealers on sight, bulldoze the projects, mandate insurance rates a store owner can live with in a property tax-free zone. Police presence in the schools, Fortune 500 told to reopen domestic factories within 90 days or face quadruple tariffs on foreign imports and seizure of any warehoused products as contraband. Rap music dropped from radio playlists, rap artists deported to Cuba, their bling seized and forfeited to country music stations. I could go on for hours here.....
smile_zps432edd78.png

Family: Teen Fatally Stabbed Over Piece of Chicken | NBC4 Washington

Friend on the east coast forwarded me this.. Um, this really makes you think about how only certain violence is used when political points can be scored. Stuff like this is a local story when knowledge of it could finally get people to say "enough is fucking enough" and we could actually confront and deal with the daily senseless violence and not only focus on the rare occasion when whites get shot in suburbs. It's like it's better for people to die than be politically incorrect by acknowlding that people are getting killed every day. It's better to let people die than offend. This is so pathetic.

People are killed in incidences like this every day. The occurence of murder is far more prevalent when the people know each other than not. This incidence makes the news because it seems so senseless: over an argument about food. But this kind of thing is very common and always has been.

There is, however, no correlation between this kind of incident and mass shootings than there is between it and an airplane crashing or a gangland shootout. It's a completely different type of thing. Most murders all over the world happen between family members or acquaintances. That is what this is. It is not any more common nowadays than it used to be and has nothing to do with politics. Such things have been the case since the beginning of mankind.

To stop ignoring urban violence which is overwhelmingly black on black. To say enough is enough and to acknowledge policies lead to it, that humans are not pets

This type of thing happens with whites too. It may be more prevalent among the lower, uneducated class, but that is not an issue of race, it is an issue of economics and education.

Friend on the east coast forwarded me this.
If a friend starting filling my inbox with local stories about chicken related violence I'd set up an inbox filter.

It's like it's better for people to die than be politically incorrect by acknowlding that people are getting killed every day. It's better to let people die than offend. This is so pathetic.
I believe you are reading way too much into this.

Lots of his stuff does go into the spam filter. He must send 15-20 emails out to a group which includes me, most I don't bother clicking on ..

I am not reading too much into it because there is a massive societal problem being swept under the rug. people are being killed on a daily basis and we ignore it, and only focus on it when suburban whites get killed. It's a national embarassment as well as a pathetic waste of lives.

Do you believe every senseless murder deserves nationwide main stream media coverage?

There's about 12,000 murders per year in the USA. That means we'd need reports on about 34 different murders a day.

Who in his right mind would watch or CARE about that?

What is your point?

That only surban white murders are covered?

That's nonsense. amigo.

I personally knew two suburbanites who were murdered.

The MSM didn't say squat about their murders, either.

I think you're reading too much into this, too.

It is reasonable to ask yourself why some murders go nationwide while others don't, I suppose. If you ever really figure it out, let me know.

But you seem to have come to a conclusion about this phemonema without either explaining it clearly or examining it very closely.

Still comes down to a kid was killed over a friggin piece of chicken...
The object in dispute makes no difference. A piece of chicken, a pair of sneakers, wearing the wrong "colors", looking at the wrong girl, dissin' a bro....once the fight starts, somebody is bound to get hurt...or die.

How many stories have we all heard about people freaking out at the drive through because they were short one chicken McNugget.

These are crazy times brothers and sisters....

popeyes runs out of chicken youtube - Bing Videos

Don't white people, or Hispanics, or anybody other than black fo'k eat Popeye's?
This one is likely in a predominantly black neighborhood.

Where I roam, Popeye's, Chick-fil-A, Church's, Mrs Winner's, KFC, Zaxby's, Wings n Things and some lesser known sources of fried chicken get business from all sorts of people.

I was stationed at Fort Belvoir , Va in 1985. While reading the local Wash. D.C. newspapers I would find articles on 9 year olds having knife fights after school. How sad.

I was stationed at Fort Belvoir , Va in 1985. While reading the local Wash. D.C. newspapers I would find articles on 9 year olds having knife fights after school. How sad.

This is not about race. You will find this kind of violence all over the world, more often among the poor and/or poorly educated lower classes. Violence is common and life is cheap, but it has to do with socio-economic issues not with race.

This is not about race. You will find this kind of violence all over the world, more often among the poor and/or poorly educated lower classes. Violence is common and life is cheap, but it has to do with socio-economic issues not with race.

IMO crime can be attributed to immorality, selfishness, low intelligence, shiftlessness and degeneracy.

Those factors can also be a cause of low SES as well.

There is no causal link between poverty and crime.

Last edited:
I think parents should teach their children the Ten Commandments before they can talk since it seems some parents do not teach their children anything but by their bad examples.
Some parents are very good and their children do not commit crimes.

IMO crime can be attributed to immorality, selfishness, low intelligence, shiftlessness and degeneracy.

Those factors can also be a cause of low SES as well.

There is no causal link between poverty and crime.

That statement flies in the face of every study that has ever been done on the subject. There is a definite link between poverty, lack of education and crime.

Black people aren't born violent and who doesn't like chicken?

Unfortunately, their degrading popular culture doesn't really doesn't help them much.

race/socio economics issues? Some humans are inhuman to other humans no matter what position in life they are in.

I want to see the recipe for the chicken.

What piece of chicken are we talking?

Leg?

Thigh?

Breast?

laugh_zpse50e200a.png

I can see myself stabbing somebody trying to grab my bucket of KFC (regular, extra-crispy I'd let em have a piece) but I'd only use my "spork" on em. Hands off suckah! :cool:

Forum List

Back