De Niro Threatens Republicans: 'We're Not Gonna Forget' You Supported Trump

Perhaps you missed the Irishman directed by Scorcese.
I don't think so since it hasn't come to theaters yet but it's just another Scorsese mobster movie with the same tiresome ensemble so, ... ho hum.
It's like watching John Wayne's fiftieth western. You really can't blame old John because no one would hire him to do much else.
Having said that De Niro is an ass!

Apparently this dumb fuck has a restaurant in NYC..... a good place to send a dead horses head to.... or a smelly fish!!!!

Robert DeNiro's NYC Restaurants in Tribeca | Duane Street Hotel
Duane Street Hotel â€ș blog â€ș robe...

View attachment 255667
You Eatin' With Me? Robert DeNiro's NYC Restaurants. Locanda Verde Restaurant. De Niro and esteemed chef Andrew Carmellini partnered up to open this friendly, warm and delicious restaurant in Tribeca. Tribeca Grill Restaurant. Nobu Downtown Restaurant..

‐--------------

Speaking in a “Hollywood Reporter in Studio” interview, actor Robert De Niro, who has repeatedly stated his hatred for President Trump, enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump. De Niro also warned that if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted, “There's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests.”

The segment of the interview dealing with Trump started with the interviewer asking De Niro about his performance as Special Counsel Robert Mueller on “Saturday Night Live.” De Niro grandly stated, "I consider it my civic duty to do that part — just to be there because he doesn't say much, but he doesn’t have to. It's that simple. I might even be happier the day that Mueller puts him in handcuffs, takes him in an orange jumpsuit and puts him away for a long time."

Asked how he felt about Attorney General William Barr’s summary of the Mueller report, De Niro first lauded Democrats, saying, "It's pathetic. You know it’s interesting that Democrats are trying to do the right thing and say, 'We're waiting for justice to come,' and then it doesn’t come. Or it will come in a way, Mueller presented it in a way that's up to us and Congress to make, come up with the results, but now it’s being barred by Barr. And that's to be seen now what Congress will do and how effective they're going to be."

Then he warned, "But I think there's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests if this is not resolved. We have to know what went on. We have to know. The handwriting's on the wall. These people are all crooks; they’re doing it before our very eyes. Trump obstructed justice all the time, first by firing Comey and all the other things and saying it on NBC with Lester Holt, I mean, what are we taking about? It’s right before our eyes. Justice has to be served.”

De Niro pontificated:

To me and to many of us, Mueller represented justice. And he still does. He’s been muted by Barr and what’s going on and by Republicans. I don’t know what’s happened in this country with the Republicans. I mean, the Republicans with Nixon didn’t do this, but these Republicans are. And we’re not gonna forget about them, because when later on, years to come, long after Trump is gone, there are gonna be writers, as soon as any of these characters come out, emerge, in some way, they’re gonna remind us of all the things that these Republicans did during the time of Trump.

As noted by The Daily Wire last June, at the Tony Awards, De Niro displayed his erudite knowledge of politics, utter command of the most sophisticated verbiage from his personal lexicon and well-deserved reputation as a man of class and gentility by marching on stage to applause, then leaning into the microphone and bellowing, “I’m gonna say one thing: “F*** Trump.” As the crowd screamed its approval and rose to their feet to give him a standing ovation, De Niro called out, “It’s no longer 'Down with Trump,' it’s 'F*** Trump!'”

Other times De Niro has vented his spleen regarding Trump:

Telling The Hollywood Reporter, "I feel like I did after 9/11," after Trump was elected.

Calling Trump an “idiot.”

Blustering at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala "F*** you, Donald Trump. It’s a horror with this mother***er.”

Pontificating at The National Board of Review Annual awards, “It's The Emperor's New Clothes — the guy is a f***ing fool."

Opining that Trump “lacks any sense of humanity or compassion."

Where are K8Buck, SAYIT or XponentialChaos? Why aren't they on any of these threads talking about how the Democrats better stop chasing voters away from the DNC with all of their "hater speech?"

Quite frankly, I don't care about the political opinions of actors period. Most of them have the IQ of a house plant. So why would I care about a senile old actor?

You are literally correct, OS. I watch reruns of the old Match Game and you would not believe how often famous actors on there admit they don't know how to even spell common words.

ROFLMFAO

He's been on my 'blacklist'
because I am not forgetting either

I do not watch, buy or listen to
anything he is in or promotes...anymore

That goes for a slew of others, as well

Funny how he always plays macho men in movies, but is a total snowflake in real life.

Apparently this dumb fuck has a restaurant in NYC..... a good place to send a dead horses head to.... or a smelly fish!!!!

View attachment 255667
You Eatin' With Me? Robert DeNiro's NYC Restaurants. Locanda Verde Restaurant. De Niro and esteemed chef Andrew Carmellini partnered up to open this friendly, warm and delicious restaurant in Tribeca. Tribeca Grill Restaurant. Nobu Downtown Restaurant..

‐--------------

Speaking in a “Hollywood Reporter in Studio” interview, actor Robert De Niro, who has repeatedly stated his hatred for President Trump, enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump. De Niro also warned that if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted, “There's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests.”

The segment of the interview dealing with Trump started with the interviewer asking De Niro about his performance as Special Counsel Robert Mueller on “Saturday Night Live.” De Niro grandly stated, "I consider it my civic duty to do that part — just to be there because he doesn't say much, but he doesn’t have to. It's that simple. I might even be happier the day that Mueller puts him in handcuffs, takes him in an orange jumpsuit and puts him away for a long time."

Asked how he felt about Attorney General William Barr’s summary of the Mueller report, De Niro first lauded Democrats, saying, "It's pathetic. You know it’s interesting that Democrats are trying to do the right thing and say, 'We're waiting for justice to come,' and then it doesn’t come. Or it will come in a way, Mueller presented it in a way that's up to us and Congress to make, come up with the results, but now it’s being barred by Barr. And that's to be seen now what Congress will do and how effective they're going to be."

Then he warned, "But I think there's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests if this is not resolved. We have to know what went on. We have to know. The handwriting's on the wall. These people are all crooks; they’re doing it before our very eyes. Trump obstructed justice all the time, first by firing Comey and all the other things and saying it on NBC with Lester Holt, I mean, what are we taking about? It’s right before our eyes. Justice has to be served.”

De Niro pontificated:

To me and to many of us, Mueller represented justice. And he still does. He’s been muted by Barr and what’s going on and by Republicans. I don’t know what’s happened in this country with the Republicans. I mean, the Republicans with Nixon didn’t do this, but these Republicans are. And we’re not gonna forget about them, because when later on, years to come, long after Trump is gone, there are gonna be writers, as soon as any of these characters come out, emerge, in some way, they’re gonna remind us of all the things that these Republicans did during the time of Trump.

As noted by The Daily Wire last June, at the Tony Awards, De Niro displayed his erudite knowledge of politics, utter command of the most sophisticated verbiage from his personal lexicon and well-deserved reputation as a man of class and gentility by marching on stage to applause, then leaning into the microphone and bellowing, “I’m gonna say one thing: “F*** Trump.” As the crowd screamed its approval and rose to their feet to give him a standing ovation, De Niro called out, “It’s no longer 'Down with Trump,' it’s 'F*** Trump!'”

Telling The Hollywood Reporter, "I feel like I did after 9/11," after Trump was elected.

Blustering at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala "F*** you, Donald Trump. It’s a horror with this mother***er.”

Pontificating at The National Board of Review Annual awards, “It's The Emperor's New Clothes — the guy is a f***ing fool."

He can go take a long walk off a short pier. Fuck that motherfucker. Raging Bull my ass! Ask him if he wants to go 3 rounds with me. I'm out of shape, dammit! That's probably retarded of me because he's way older, but he don't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever and he should STFU. Out of shape or not, I'll drop that motherfucker within the 1st round.

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

He can go take a long walk off a short pier. Fuck that motherfucker. Raging Bull my ass! Ask him if he wants to go 3 rounds with me. I'm out of shape, dammit! That's probably retarded of me because he's way older, but he don't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever and he should STFU. Out of shape or not, I'll drop that motherfucker within the 1st round.

Interesting. An American proffers opinions, the OP wants to send a dead horse's head to his restaurant and you want to "drop that motherfucker in the first round".

My how far we've come since the Bill of Rights guaranteed free speech wooden't you say?

We might also note, how much we've learnt about cult-follower sycophants and how they'll descend into acts of violence and/or sabotage and/or terrorism to protect Dear Cult Leader. Can't imagine where that comes from. It's not like somebody was out there going "Send a dead horse's head to his restaurant, I'll pay your shipping fees" and "beat the crap out of 'im, just knock the hell"....

Last edited:

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

We are not going to forget who confirmed all the Trump picks that were shamed out of office or who acted against the better interests of our country.

W are going to forget who sat silently was Trump stole children

We will ot forget who sat silently while Trump's tariffs hurt farmers, manufacturing, and exporters while gaining nothing.

We will not forget who voted tax cuts to wealthy people and well of corporations while running up the debt.

We will not forget those that mocked AGW.

How any true American still backs that POS Trump is beyond me. How can you people be this fucking stupid.

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

We are not going to forget who confirmed all the Trump picks that were shamed out of office or who acted against the better interests of our country.

We will ot forget who sat silently while Trump's tariffs hurt farmers, manufacturing, and exporters while gaining nothing.

We will not forget who voted tax cuts to wealthy people and well of corporations while running up the debt.

How any true American still backs that POS Trump is beyond me. How can you people be this fucking stupid.

We're not going to forget the bullshit from traitorous faggots just like you, either.

We'll be a-laffin', and then laffin' some moar! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

Tell us all why you LIE so much?.... making up shit as you go?......You want me to refute each one with links?....Make you look like a really stupid asshole?

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

Tell us all why you LIE so much?.... making up shit as you go?......You want me to refute each one with links?....Make you look like a really stupid asshole?
He doesn’t need any help with that.

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

Well I am certainly NOT going to forget what you are doing to MY country.

Making it HATE again!

Tell me, hypocrite, are YOU ever going to forget what you believe liberals have done to YOUR country?

Oh gawd! I am hoping with ALL MA HEART that Mr. Dinaro ain't disappointed in me!

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

Well I am certainly NOT going to forget what you are doing to MY country.

Making it HATE again!

Tell me, hypocrite, are YOU ever going to forget what you believe liberals have done to YOUR country?
Seems to me that DeNumbo is the one spouting ALL THE HATE.....And you, of course!

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

upload_2019-4-14_13-14-32.jpeg

398026076feeb2d6d6683a620b1b86b6.jpg

Forum List

Back