🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEAL: On terror watch list? No gun AND...cops can search you & home anytime...no warrant or reason.

I'm going with "congress doesn't have the power to do away with a constitutional right .... either to own a gun or be free from unreasonable searches."

Yes but liberals say we can and liberalism overrules Congress.

I agree also

But that would be pointless. They can EASILY buy a gun in the ghetto or smuggle on in.

The ONLY way to prevent anything....is revoke their 4th Amendment rights. Do random unannounced searches of their homes and property. Frequently.

Liberals....do you agree with my compromise idea?
How fascist of you.

Then all the government will do is put anyone that they don't like on the watch list. Most of these would be political opponents with very few "terrorists".

No no no. Government would never do that. If they did the people would revolt like they did in 1776 and in France and England and all over the world in history. And since we have guns.....oooh......wait a minute....

No libs are on board yet. Hmmmm. Why are yall in favor of allowing terrorists to turn their garages into miniature ISIS military command planning sites???

These lists have a way of inevitably devolving into counterproductive bureaucratic shambles. The infamous No Fly list, for one example, contains thousands of names which obviously do not belong there. One such example was the late Senator Ted Kennedy.

Because they serve a critically important purpose I have no problem with the intrusive conditions associated with the proposed Terrorist Watch List. But it is important for us to know specifically and exactly what circumstances are required to subject one to the severe conditions which placement on this list would impose.

It is important that we not forget the kind of social mayhem that arose from the infamous McCarthyism of the fifties and the many lives that were ruined by the stigma imposed on them for no more substantial cause than the unfounded "suspicions" of casually malicious and/or incompetent bureaucrats.

Last edited:
So now they are after two amendments. They were not satisfied stripping the second amendment now they want to take the fourth away too! Fucking traitors in congress!

What we understand as the "terror watch list" today is pretty much restricted to Islamic jihadists but what happens when an administration changes the parameters? What if an administration decides that anybody who criticizes the government should be added to the "terror watch list" and the Constitution no longer applies?

So now they are after two amendments. They were not satisfied stripping the second amendment now they want to take the fourth away too! Fucking traitors in congress!

Well....they have to. See....terrorists can smuggle guns or buy them in a ghetto and avoid background checks. And...we can NOT secure borders OR clean out illegal ghetto guns via Stop and Frisk....because those are racist.

Soooo....we're gonna have to go into homes of Terror Watch List suspects and have a look around.

See??? All making sense now?

Allah Akbar Mohammed Durka Durka Obama!!!!!!!

What we understand as the "terror watch list" today is pretty much
restricted to Islamic jihadists but what happens when an administration changes the parameters? What if an administration decides that anybody who criticizes the government should be added to the "terror watch list" and the Constitution no longer applies?

Hahaha....no silly....the government would never do that.

SO LIBERALS....are you gonna answer?

These Terror Watch List folks are known to turn their garages into little jihad command and plan posts. But....the 4th amendment prevents us from searching it until we have probable cause of a crime.

Shouldn't we suspend the 4th amendment rights of those on the list and just fucking go in and see what they're up to? Aren't innocent lives important to you all?

Let's take this a bit further, anyone that Backs the insane plan to shred the Constitution should also be considered a traitor to the US!

God damn I wish I was in Paul Ryans seat. Or Trump's advisor. I'd make this ultimate bipartisan compromise.

On the terror watch list???? Ok. Here are TWO rights you're losing:

2nd Amendment: You lose this....and you are now forbidden from buying or owning a gun.

AND...

4th Amendment: Since we need to CONFIRM that you're unarmed....anyone on the terror watch list immediately loses their rights under the 4th. Police will be allowed to search you, your car and your home anytime, anywhere, and for any or no reason. No warrant needed.

DEAL DEMOCRATS????

This deal probably would've stopped both Orlando and San Bernadino. Their homes were filled with evidence of their plan. Heck....THIS deal probably wouldve prevented Boston...OKC...9/11...Columbine...and many others.

I'm ready to compromise libs. Do we have a deal?

Obama won't search anything anywhere anytime

So dream on there aren't any deals coming today

How are you going to get everyone on the terror watch list?

God damn I wish I was in Paul Ryans seat. Or Trump's advisor. I'd make this ultimate bipartisan compromise.

2nd Amendment: You lose this....and you are now forbidden from buying or owning a gun.

AND...

4th Amendment: Since we need to CONFIRM that you're unarmed....anyone on the terror watch list immediately loses their rights under the 4th. Police will be allowed to search you, your car and your home anytime, anywhere, and for any or no reason. No warrant needed.

DEAL DEMOCRATS????

This deal probably would've stopped both Orlando and San Bernadino. Their homes were filled with evidence of their plan. Heck....THIS deal probably wouldve prevented Boston...OKC...9/11...Columbine...and many others.

Simple. Internet posts. Almost everyone is on some forum or social network. And between Islam, #BlackLivesMatter, Oregon ranchers, NRA and guns....almost everyone could have their words twisted into being sympathetic to one or the other.

Wouldn't be hard at all. Especially in the wake of the Trump campaign....because we see what "rhetoric" can do....right???

The slope is icing over folks.

What we understand as the "terror watch list" today is pretty much restricted to Islamic jihadists but what happens when an administration changes the parameters? What if an administration decides that anybody who criticizes the government should be added to the "terror watch list" and the Constitution no longer applies?
Your concern is solidly valid. But the kind of incremental incursion you're talking about can be avoided by carefully worded specifications, restrictions, limitations and penalties for deliberate abuse.

AND...

DEAL DEMOCRATS????

Simple. Internet posts. Almost everyone is on some forum or social network. And between Islam, #BlackLivesMatter, Oregon ranchers, NRA and guns....almost everyone could have their words twisted into being sympathetic to one or the other.

Wouldn't be hard at all. Especially in the wake of the Trump campaign....because we see what "rhetoric" can do....right???

The slope is icing over folks.

Wrong, the people on the internet have nothing to fear. Furthermore there is no way to search everyone on the internet, so wake up. 99 percent of the people here would be on some sort of watch list if they did this, thus I support Obama over you at this point................whack just hit myself in the head

Let's take this a bit further, anyone that Backs the insane plan to shred the Constitution should also be considered a traitor to the US!
If you become a suspect in a felony some of your Constitutional rights are suspended, which is the basis for damage awards in false arrest lawsuits. The same circumstances should apply to being placed on a terrorist watch list.

If there are valid reasons for placing someone on such a list and treating them accordingly, I have no problem with it. Under the present circumstances I believe such a list and the attending circumstances are necessary.

If you become a suspect in a felony some of your Constitutional rights are suspended, which is the basis for damage awards in false arrest lawsuits. The same circumstances should apply to being placed on a terrorist watch list.

If there are valid reasons for placing someone on such a list and treating them accordingly, I have no problem with it. Under the present circumstances I believe such a list and the attending circumstances are necessary.
Since Hillary Clinton is a suspect in a felony, which of her rights should be suspended.

You people must be like 3 or 4 years old

Sheesh

The first element of such a list must be a clear and specific definition of exactly what is meant by the words, terrorist and terrorism.

The first element of such a list must be a clear and specific definition of exactly what is meant by the words, terrorist and terrorism.
Since Hillaries emails ended up in the hands of the enemy, this could constitute terrorism as she could be helping the enemy, so which of her rights should be suspended?

Angela Davis and Assata Shakur's Lawyer Denounce FBI's Adding of Exiled Activist to Terrorist List

Forum List

Back