🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear Boomers.

I am addressing the Boomers as a Generation X man.
You didn’t make that clear. Seems you’d rather just whine. Remember, when you point back in this manner, you’re inviting your children to return the favor. BTW, wasn’t Gen X responsible for the cocaine and AIDS epidemics?

o gfy....millies have the largest voting block but refuse to use that power....boomers used that power to death...voting themselves more entitlements than any other generation...

You didn’t make that clear. Seems you’d rather just whine. Remember, when you point back in this manner, you’re inviting your children to return the favor. BTW, wasn’t Gen X responsible for the cocaine and AIDS epidemics?
I am sorry.

As I repeat -- Gen Z is the most evil Generation so far. They do not value Freedom.

In 1980s, we laughed at the Older Generations and their rules of Social Conduct. We were a generation of Freedom, Playboy, and Hard Rock Music. We rebelled against your rules. We envisioned the Future in 2022 as time of Great Freedom, Space Travel, and Flying Cars.

We could not imagine in our worst nightmares that Generation Z would embrace rules, stereotypes, and Gender Roles much more rigid then any of the previous generations.
Generation Z rebelled against Freedom established by our Generation X. They embrace draconian rules and Cancel Culture.
Who owns the Congress, Senate and Presidency again? Oh yeah, you stupid fucks put the Democrats in there and now you dont like their Fascist ways.

6c29hp.jpg
6c29qm.jpg
iu
6c29sv.jpg
6c29ub.jpg
6c29yn.jpg
6c2abi.jpg

6c2afi.jpg

These are great memes but I think the last one is my fave. Hubby and I are Gen X raising Gen Z kids. We are a pretty chill family, all four of us.

I am sorry.

As I repeat -- Gen Z is the most evil Generation so far. They do not value Freedom.

Oh do not be so sure. My two kids are both conservative now (daughter was a lib in high school; covid restrictions changed her mind). Most of their large friend group are also conservative, but not because they eliminate friends who are not. More and more college kids are really sick of Woke.

Oh do not be so sure. My two kids are both conservative now (daughter was a lib in high school; covid restrictions changed her mind). Most of their large friend group are also conservative, but not because they eliminate friends who are not. More and more college kids are really sick of Woke.
Thank you for your contribution to Humankind and USA!

Hopefully some of Generation Z and Generation Alpha will rebel against Progressive Tyranny.

Thank you for your contribution to Humankind and USA!

Hopefully some of Generation Z and Generation Alpha will rebel against Progressive Tyranny.

The Democrats/Left screwed the pooch with the Covid restrictions. They took these kids proms, college, graduations. It wasn't "political" to them--it was PERSONAL. That's why DeSantis is such a good candidate. He was the man that stood strong against all the garbage. He will get many young votes.

The Democrats/Left screwed the pooch with the Covid restrictions. They took these kids proms, college, graduations. It wasn't "political" to them--it was PERSONAL. That's why DeSantis is such a good candidate. He was the man that stood strong against all the garbage. He will get many young votes.
I wish DeSantis 2024 the best!

It's almost as if the entire purpose of the human experiment here on planet earth was to ensure that the generation referred to as The Boomers had the best of everything.

And we did!

In 1980s, we laughed at the Older Generations and their rules of Social Conduct. We were a generation of Freedom, Playboy, and Hard Rock Music. We rebelled against your rules. We envisioned the Future in 2022 as time of Great Freedom, Space Travel, and Flying Cars.

We could not imagine in our worst nightmares that Generation Z would embrace rules, stereotypes, and Gender Roles much more rigid then any of the previous generations.
Generation Z rebelled against Freedom established by our Generation X. They embrace draconian rules and Cancel Culture.
you're confusing the 80's with the late 60's and early 70's

Boomers were the original counter culture

Dear Boomers: Go fuck yourselves you spoiled pieces of shit. You got everything and took everything and did nothing.

You invented disco for Christ's sake.
What did the Boomers take?
What free stuff do you want?
Actually, the Boomers changed the world in many ways>>> safer cars, better running cars, the internet, cell phones, GPS, rock music, desegregation, civil rights, voting rights, digital TV, personal computers, MRI, CT scan.......

One of the things about this generation is that they don't have much personality, they don't have a distinctive style, they think that they are rebels, but they are really conformists.
They have hive minds.
They don't understand that they are being exploited by the Left.

Last edited:
You folks need to be careful. Gen Z is likely to be more conservative simply because they were growing up when the economy crashed. Many of them know all about poverty.

I don't have patience for either the Boomers or the Millenials.

Disco music is better than Rap music.
Boomers can repair their own cars and houses.

Don't you think though that metal and rock is better than disco?

I remember a rock/metal station broadcast out of Annapolis who was called WHVY 103.1 the underground and one of their slogans i think was 'disco sucks"

Forum List

Back