🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear China: An Open Letter to the Chinese Regarding Pelosi's Trip to Taiwan

You overestimate the patience of the American people, as well as forgetting her age and subsequent frailty.

Take a look at the recall election of Chesa Boudin. Tell me that these people aren't growing impatient with the way CA is being run.
Americans are being hit economically on all fronts right now. Inflation, interest rates, energy costs, raising housing costs, food scarcity, etc…and this dumb bitch wants to incite China by visiting Taiwan.

Can you see the forest for the trees?

When you purposely made sure the capital was unprepared, warned by authorities, offered troops, and did nothing on purpose

This was an insider job and she was in on it.
I'm not disagreeing with that, but I'd prefer it if she wasn't granted the coward's way out of it. She needs to reconcile with the American public first.

Last edited:
Americans are being hit economically on all fronts right now. Inflation, interest rates, energy costs, raising housing costs, food scarcity, etc…and this dumb bitch wants to incite China by visiting Taiwan.
Let me put it to you this way. China lacks a complete understanding of our politics. My guess is they think she's an administration official, not an elected official. Thusly, I posit they are mistaking this as tacit recognition by the Biden Administration as recognition of Taiwanese sovereignty. They would be sorely mistaken, however. They are inciting themselves, she is inciting nothing.

As for economic hardship, we don't need China's help with that, Pelosi and her peers in the Democratic party have already contributed majorly to that.

Let me put it to you this way. China lacks a complete understanding of our politics. My guess is they think she's an administration official, not an elected official. Thusly, I posit they are mistaking this as tacit recognition by the Biden Administration as recognition of Taiwanese sovereignty. They would be sorely mistaken, however. They are inciting themselves, she is inciting nothing.

As for economic hardship, we don't need China's help with that, Pelosi and her peers in the Democratic party have already contributed majorly to that.
This matters not.

It is how China reacts that should concern us. Taiwan is none of our business, but it is in China’s interest. So, why incite them? Unless you want yet another war. Why risk the lives of the Taiwanese, as our government has done to the Ukrainians?

If China lacks the understanding of our politics, why than would you incite them?

Who said we need China’s help? Why the strawman argument? Nancy needs to help Americans, not China.

Who said we need China’s help? Why the strawman argument? Nancy needs to help Americans, not China.
I said nothing about China helping us economically. If anything they are a detriment. Pelosi an even greater one.

I said nothing about China helping us economically. If anything they are a detriment. Pelosi an even greater one.
You from above…As for economic hardship, we don't need China's help with that…

I never stated we needed China’s help.

We live in very dangerous corrupt times. Why incite China unless you want more war?

You from above…As for economic hardship, we don't need China's help with that
We don't need help from China in making our economic hardship worse. They are a contributing factor, but people like Pelosi are major factors, thus we "don't need China's help with that. "

Itinerary:
- a detailed plan for a journey, especially a list of places to visit; plan of travel.
- a line of travel; route.
- an account of a journey; record of travel.
Yeah? And where does it state she is there specifically to provoke China?

Forum List

Back