Dear Fellow Republicans, Quit Supporting Putin

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This is going to cause problems for the GOP if it continues much longer. It's Trump's one mistake. The rest of us need to realize that damage this could do to the party.

---How the GOP became the party of Putin---

quote-my-fellow-americans-i-am-pleased-to-tell-you-i-just-signed-legislation-which-outlaws-ronald-reagan-24-12-46.jpg

This is going to cause problems for the GOP if it continues much longer. It's Trump's one mistake. The rest of us need to realize that damage this could do to the party.

quote-my-fellow-americans-i-am-pleased-to-tell-you-i-just-signed-legislation-which-outlaws-ronald-reagan-24-12-46.jpg
His one mistake????
:auiqs.jpg:

I guess you’re fine with him telling a right wing hate group to “Stand By” during a nationally televised debate? The same group charged with Seditious Conspiracy.

His one mistake????

I guess you’re fine with him telling a right wing hate group to “Stand By” during a nationally televised debate? The same group charged with Seditious Conspiracy.
Shouldn't we support protestors?

falsedichot.jpg

Opposing flushing billions down the Ukrainian toilet isn’t the same as supporting Putin.

‘Too Big to Fail’: Russia-gate One Year After VIPS Showed a Leak, Not a Hack​

Intel Vets Challenge ‘Russia Hack’ Evidence​

William Binney, Ray McGovern and Other Intel Experts Call Russian Hacking Allegations ‘Baseless’​

In a letter published on Consortium News regarding claims that Russia interfered in the recent U.S. elections, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity offered a powerful rebuke of the narrative being spread.

8u2t3h.jpg

Forum List

Back