Dear GOP blog trolls: Drop Benghazi, Nobody Cares About Manufactuired Old News

What Do You Think About Benghazi?

• It's important. We need to know every detail.

Votes: 68 67.3%
  • Ambivalent, don't really care even if it's found dems did something wrong.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • It has the opposite effect the GOP wants: now I'm suspicious of THEM.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • other, see my post

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
Hours after the attack, Clinton's State Department was telling the Libyan ambassador it was a terrorist attack. That didn't stop Hildabeast from telling the video lie to the families of the dead. While the boy king jets off to a campaign fundraiser in Las Vegas.
Benghazi: Obama's Actions Amount To A Shameful Dereliction Of Duty - Forbes

Yeah. Nothing to see here. Stop talking about it.

Chaffetz Enters Email Into Testimony Showing Clinton Aids Knew Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack

The email, sent on September 12, 2012 at 12:46 pm – just hours after the Benghazi attacks – was addressed to Victoria Nuland, Patrick Kennedy, Cheryl Mills, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff, from the State Department.

Chaffetz read the text of the email, found below:

“When he said his government suspected that former Gaddafi regime elements carried out the attacks, I told him [the Libyan ambassador] that the group that conducted the attacks Ansar al-Sharia is affiliated with Islamic extremists.”

--http://freebeacon.com/national-security/chaffetz-enters-email-into-testimony-showing-clinton-aids-knew-benghazi-was-a-terrorist-attack/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5ilaR5Q6I]9/12 Email Shows Clinton Aides Knew Benghazi Was Terror Attack - YouTube[/ame]

funny...the left keeps bringing up bush....but whines when people talk about benghazi

A select committee is going to be appointed to investigate and start the prosecutions.

Update: Boehner to Form Select Committee on Benghazi | The Weekly Standard

how much borrowed Chinese $$$ (taxdollars) is Boehner/Issa(R) going to spend THIS time? :eusa_doh:

9Aoy206F.jpg

What difference does it make?

A select committee is going to be appointed to investigate and start the prosecutions.

how much borrowed Chinese $$$ (taxdollars) is Boehner/Issa(R) going to spend THIS time? :eusa_doh:

9Aoy206F.jpg

What difference does it make?

The problem here is that the administration lied about what was going on in order to help a campaign that the president was undertaking. That is an enormous abuse of position. I am sorry that the left here is to damn dense to understand that reality.

Just a thought here, on the " Nobody Cares" title in the thread. I would think as a family member and friend of those that lost their lives in any of those Embassies and Consulates over the many years even the one in Benghazi, they might disagree with that title greatly as I do. In fact one might say that if we intend as a nation to send our people into harms way and that includes Embassy staff and US Military personnel then we must as a nation make the choice to support them and protect them and not leave the decision of that protection up for any debate.

bush didn't blame it on a video or try to distance his admin from any policy failure....

maybe people had lower expectations w/ 43? (I know I did, for the majority of his Admin) That ever occur to you Issa puppets?

Dear GOP blog trolls: Drop Benghazi, Nobody Cares About Manufactuired Old News

A real scandal is a democratic activist claiming his soccer mom wife was outted because Republicans sent him ... a Democratic activist ... to see if what the President said was true. He called a couple friends who said they didn't know, so he concluded the President was a liar. We needed to get to the bottom of that one no matter what it took

Or the one where W was sent home early when the war was winding down and a letter which was not consistent with the technology at the time proved it was favoritism.

Or how he had gotten a DUI a couple decades before when he admitted he'd has substance abuse problems at that time.

Now on the other hand, a US Consulate being attacked by 150 armed men on the anniversary of 9/11 when intelligence said it might happen resulting in 4 people being murdered and the White House not sending anyone to help them because it was politically unappetizing then covering up their actions, naw, that's not a scandal...

9Aoy206F.jpg

The issue is how the White House responded to it, no one thinks they could have prevented the attack. I mean duh. How many of those asked for assistance while under attack and were refused the help? Or is this just deflection? We both know the answer to that, don't we?

You are a liberal. Why else would you be telling us to "drop Benghazi"?

Because watching you tapdance on the graves of our dead for political gain makes any decent person feel like puking.

For god's sake, show some decency.

what makes it even worse is that there is actual work to be done in their, what is it now?- 130 day work year, such as tax & immigration reforms.

Republicans say the movie had nothing to do with it.

Arabs say it was because of the movie. Just the fact that Arabs rioted and more than 50 died all over the Arab world kind of makes me suspect it was because of the movie.

Besides, if it wasn't the movie, what was it? The Iraq fiasco? After what Republicans tricked the country and the rest of the world in to, no wonder Arabs hate us. And we didn't even get the oil. Talk about "fail".

You are a liberal. Why else would you be telling us to "drop Benghazi"?

Because watching you tapdance on the graves of our dead for political gain makes any decent person feel like puking.

For god's sake, show some decency.

So if you were dead because of the direct actions of a Republican administration, you would oppose anyone wanting to investigate and hold them accountable because that would be them doing a "tapdance" on your grave.

Liar... :eusa_liar:

Funny how a liberal keeps using those words "witch hunt." And no, Benghazi won't be dropped, people will be prosecuted. End of story.

Whose going to prosecute? Holder? Holder is the most corrupt Attorney General in history of the country and I am not overstating that! He is that bad.

Fast and Furious should have lead to prosecutions. Same with the IRS scandal. Holder has no honor or integrity. He is more concerned with how he can keep the white man down.

Republicans say the movie had nothing to do with it.

Arabs say it was because of the movie. Just the fact that Arabs rioted and more than 50 died all over the Arab world kind of makes me suspect it was because of the movie.

Besides, if it wasn't the movie, what was it? The Iraq fiasco? After what Republicans tricked the country and the rest of the world in to, no wonder Arabs hate us. And we didn't even get the oil. Talk about "fail".

An attack by 150 armed men on the anniversary of 9/11 by an ideology that likes to commemorate 9/11 with attacks on Americans obviously was a spontaneous attack that was related to a movie.

LOL, I have no doubt you'd pass a lie detector test. Democrats tell you what to think and like a good little drone you think it!

The old guard at the GOP learns slow... Maybe they're senile?

WASHINGTON) -- Republicans are again calling for a joint committee to investigate the Obama administration's handling of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11, 2012 that left four Americans dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

Sens. John McCain of Arizona, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire say that there are still no clear answers as to what happened on the night of the siege that was initially blamed on a mob protesting an anti-Islam film produced in the U.S.

GOP lawmakers have charged the White House with trying to cover up the facts in order to burnish President Obama's foreign policy credentials during a heated reelection bid.

Speaking for his colleagues, McCain told reporters at a press briefing Wednesday, "We will not stop until this issue is completely well known to the American people.

Read On ABC News Radio: GOP Senators Pushing Again for Joint Committee on*Benghazi - Politics News - ABC News Radio
So, yeah. We get it. You want to witch hunt Hillary & the dems over this curiously manufactured crisis that happened, again, on "9-11" just on the eve of a pivotal election year 2012.

We all know about how middle voter people tend to vote when they are afraid of a crisis: republican, obviously...the "father figure" party. So what were terrorists thinking striking so close to a pivotal American election when doing so would surely give the GOP an advantage...when they know the GOP is the party all-about invading their countries, meddling in their affairs and all about oil? Doesn't add up.

Anyway...

Even if it did make sense and the dems were negligent, it's OLD NEWS and the GOP's illegal invasion of Iraq where tens of thousands were killed pales the story of Benghazi, where less than 10 Americans were killed.

Again, doesn't add up.

The more the GOP harps on Benghazi, the more people in the middle will lean left. It has become beyond obvious what is going on. If the GOP wants a chance, they should pay attention to the yawns and the switching of channels when they start up on it again. It's hard to stump to a crowd when they're walking away..

I wonder why the people that grew up hating The Man suddenly expect me to trust The Man just because they are The Man.

Obama will resign folks.
This will be his excuse.
He's so lazy and so disinterested so why should he put up with this?
Biden will be President and then 2016 will be a total disaster for liberal/progressives as our country will be on the brink of war
as Biden well let's just take one of his comments for proof:
"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said.

And people called Bush a cowboy? Biden's a loose cannon!

Funny how a liberal keeps using those words "witch hunt." And no, Benghazi won't be dropped, people will be prosecuted. End of story.
Check some of my threads bro. Hardly does the word "liberal' apply to me. I was wondering though...do your handlers pay well? Can't be all that hard to spin stuff online.

I agree, you are not a liberal. In fact, you are the antithesis of a liberal, you are a statist.

Just a thought here, on the " Nobody Cares" title in the thread. I would think as a family member and friend of those that lost their lives in any of those Embassies and Consulates over the many years even the one in Benghazi, they might disagree with that title greatly as I do.

But not The Hildabeast.

We now know she knew it was a terrorist attack and had nothing to do with the YouTube video. Yet at the Andrews AFB receiving ceremony, she went up to the father of the slain retired Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, Mr. Charles Woods and told him they'd get the guy responsible for his son's death--the video producer.

Can you imagine how black a person's soul has to be to be able to commit such a heinous lie to a grieving father? It's beyond human understanding. This Bitch of Benghazi is pure evil.

“She came over…she talked with me. I gave her a hug and shook her hand and she did not appear to be one bit sincere at all and she mentioned about, ‘We’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video.’,” recalled Mr. Woods.

Read more. Listen to the audio: PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted' - Washington Times

-----------------------------------

Last edited:

Forum List

Back