Dear Liberals: I Want a Divorce!

I have read the Divorce Agreement and. . .

• I mostly agree

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • I don't want a divorce

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have suggested some practical amendments

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
NO...I precisely DO get it...and that is what YOU find unacceptable, and hard to deal with. Don't like being tagged? Then don't come in here and tag others yourself. You are free to go elsewhere if YOU don't appreciate the premise of the OP.:eusa_hand:

I find it unacceptable that you "get it"? :eusa_eh:

Did you write the original copy of this chain letter? There's a certain disregard for reality you both share.

Son? Give up. Find another pulpit. This one left you awhile ago.:eusa_hand:

He apparently is only capable of one thought and is as incapable as most Leftists in having fun with a concept. Apparently Leftism completely blocks some forms of creative thought and imagination.

But that's okay. He goes to their side where he will be perfectly normal and accepted. Meanwhile we can afford to be gracious and charitable pending his departure.

Because what would you do with the welfare vouchers the leftist states traded in return for the food and meat?

Paper your walls?

Peach is asking a reasonable question though. We would need to decide whether we would want trade agreements between the two countries. So long as neither country imposed their own rules on the other, I don't see that as being a problem, but it should be made clear in the agreement that neither country HAS to trade with the other either.

Hell no..... If progressives are so damn smart then they can figure it out themselves.

I'd treat them like we treat Cuba.

LOL. I'll put you down as a negative vote on that one. :)

Did you write the original copy of this chain letter? There's a certain disregard for reality you both share.

He apparently is only capable of one thought and is as incapable as most Leftists in having fun with a concept. Apparently Leftism completely blocks some forms of creative thought and imagination.

But that's okay. He goes to their side where he will be perfectly normal and accepted. Meanwhile we can afford to be gracious and charitable pending his departure.

You're wrong.

Don't let it stop you from enjoying the partisan circle-jerk going on here.

Why would we not be able to trade food and meat products, and goods between each other?

Why would you want anything grown in conservative land? I wouldn't trust its safety nor nutritional content.

Cons want safe food too, and clean water and clean air, just not all the over blown regulations that hamper it's production, too many over the top regulations costs the product to go up in price. Africa has found this out pretty recently and are easing up on their over bloated regulations, and guess what? They are starting to thrive in production In the Countries that are doing it.

I can deal with that.

You're wrong.

I like non-partisan circle jerks... :eusa_shifty:

You're wrong.

I like non-partisan circle jerks... :eusa_shifty:

They're certainly better than this one.

You're wrong.

Really Gracie?

You're wrong.

Really Gracie?

:dunno:

Care to elaborate?

Cons want safe food too, and clean water and clean air, just not all the over blown regulations that hamper it's production, too many over the top regulations costs the product to go up in price.

We already pay less for food than most civilized countries... but you probably have not factured in that 1/3 of the oil we export goes into food production. Not to mention the environmental damage being done by over-fertilization. And I won't even go into the sick process of and feeding cows to each other, pumping them full of antibiotics, thus creating super-bugs.

You either let corporations exploit your recources and live with the aftermath, or you tell them "no, you cannot do that". You can't have both.

You're already eating shit grown on conservative land dummy....

Who do you think grows and slaughters all that produce and meat?? a bunch of progressive hippies??

They are progressive. Moron. Not all farm-land is being exploited by big agra, thankfully.

Eat Wild - New York

Rooftop gardens may be able to feed a few hippies but not a city...

Apparently you have never seen a real farm.....

Why would we not be able to trade food and meat products, and goods between each other?

Why would you want anything grown in conservative land? I wouldn't trust its safety nor nutritional content.

Years ago, I was a hippie-freak member of an underground food cooperative...

after a coupla bouts of food poisoning, I came to the conclusion that food safety is a non-political personal responsibility...

Rooftop gardens may be able to feed a few hippies but not a city...

Apparently you have never seen a real farm.....

Did you even bother to click on the link? It listed HUNDREDS of farms all over NY. I have seen and worked on a REAL organic farm and I will be running my own within the next few years.

Cons want safe food too, and clean water and clean air, just not all the over blown regulations that hamper it's production, too many over the top regulations costs the product to go up in price.

We already pay less for food than most civilized countries... but you probably have not factured in that 1/3 of the oil we export goes into food production. Not to mention the environmental damage being done by over-fertilization. And I won't even go into the sick process of and feeding cows to each other, pumping them full of antibiotics, thus creating super-bugs.

You either let corporations exploit your recources and live with the aftermath, or you tell them "no, you cannot do that". You can't have both.

That's a lie..........

In Europe food is way more expensive.... Their oil prices are way higher....

So you do it your way. We'll do it our way. For ten years. And then we can meet at that picnic and compare notes and see who enoys the most safe, cheapest, best food supply. Isn't that fair?

Forum List

Back