Death Threats Against Trump

Donald is a New Yorker and New Yorkers don't take shit. ...

They can't, they are already full of it.

New York is a tax producing state and the red state are the welfare states. New Yorkers are better than the trash that lives in the Bible belt and the FACTS prove it. You are not very fond of facts are you?
View attachment 45003

922943.jpg

Truth hurts huh?

[ New Yorkers are better than the trash that lives in the Bible belt...

There's the "full of shit" part. Nobody cares about your meaningless opinion, bobble-head.

Not an opinion liar its a fact.!

No douche, it's merely your irrelevant, un-American opinion; as worthless as yourself.

pwn3d2.jpg

Be a good sport. You got owned. Eventually you will learn to love the humiliation.

Oh, you're 13 years old. That explains it. Stay in school and get off the drugs, kid.

[ New Yorkers are better than the trash that lives in the Bible belt...

There's the "full of shit" part. Nobody cares about your meaningless opinion, bobble-head.

Not an opinion liar its a fact. Actually it is a bunch of facts so bend over boy like a good Republican and take your fact enema like a good little right winger. Blue States Are The Donor States While Red States are the WELFARE STATES

non-payers-by-state.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Try to lie your way out of this.

Morally Blue States are MUCH MUCH better.

state-info-mapA_626px-1pqzra3.jpg

It would seem that Sarah Palin is the role model for all the teen sluts in the red states.

All the slothful gluttons live in the red states.
6a00d8345190c169e20133f1f320ed970b-400wi.png

Lie your way out of this.

5047299_f520.jpg

Stupid people live in the red states. Lie your way out of that one.

07_0091_05.gif

Lazy and stupid leads to poverty. Lie your way out of that reality.

Did you enjoy your fact enema? I bet you didn't. LOL!
"MOBILE" HOMES by State

State Rankings--Statistical Abstract of the United States--Mobile Homes

Mobile homes by state - ePodunk

Donald is a New Yorker and New Yorkers don't take shit. ...

They can't, they are already full of it.

New York is a tax producing state and the red state are the welfare states. New Yorkers are better than the trash that lives in the Bible belt and the FACTS prove it. You are not very fond of facts are you?
View attachment 45003

922943.jpg

Truth hurts huh?
images2EFLDHMF.jpg

Do you think that the corporatists will assassinate The Donald? The are screwing with him economically and that hasn't stopped him. The corporate media is reporting that El Chapo has threatened him when their smear tactics backfired and caused Trump to surge in the polls? I suspect the El Chapo story is just a way for the plutocrats to say, "Trump made a lot of enemies" when the dirty deed is done.

Love him or hate him Trump is a gutsy guy. Look what they did to Reagan another gutsy guy. They shot him right after he signed the windfall profits tax against big oil and who was his VP? It was an oil loving Bush.

JFK was another gutsy guy and so was RFK.

Trump is claiming that he's going to end the BS in the Middle East once and for all. War mongering is profitable and if Trump takes out the boogey man there will be no more wars there and no more war profiteering. I don't see Trump sucking up to the Saudis or any of the Islamists. I do see Trump laying waste to a bunch of Muslims clerics who are the root cause of the problems in the Middle East. I see Trump telling those fucker to get out of the 7th century or face annihilation and the American people will support that.

Donald is a New Yorker and New Yorkers don't take shit. Muslims attacked his city and he's still pissed. Muslims attacked the Pentagon and the US military is still pissed and would like to open a giant can of WHOOP ASS on those Muslim turds.

Trump is a pragmatist and wingnuts hate pragmatists.

Trump really and truly loves America.

Trump will drop any pretense of civility at the debate and he will challenge criminal Jeb to take a polygraph.

Trump will gather dirt and he will name names.

Trump is too rich to be bribed.

Trump is a very dangerous man and a threat to the staus quo and the criminal elite plutocrats know this. He has them cornered and they are shitting their pants. They may have him killed and then blame the Mexican in another false flag event.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Do you think that the corporatists will assassinate The Donald? The are screwing with him economically and that hasn't stopped him. The corporate media is reporting that El Chapo has threatened him when their smear tactics backfired and caused Trump to surge in the polls? I suspect the El Chapo story is just a way for the plutocrats to say, "Trump made a lot of enemies" when the dirty deed is done.

Love him or hate him Trump is a gutsy guy. Look what they did to Reagan another gutsy guy. They shot him right after he signed the windfall profits tax against big oil and who was his VP? It was an oil loving Bush.

JFK was another gutsy guy and so was RFK.

Trump is claiming that he's going to end the BS in the Middle East once and for all. War mongering is profitable and if Trump takes out the boogey man there will be no more wars there and no more war profiteering. I don't see Trump sucking up to the Saudis or any of the Islamists. I do see Trump laying waste to a bunch of Muslims clerics who are the root cause of the problems in the Middle East. I see Trump telling those fucker to get out of the 7th century or face annihilation and the American people will support that.

Donald is a New Yorker and New Yorkers don't take shit. Muslims attacked his city and he's still pissed. Muslims attacked the Pentagon and the US military is still pissed and would like to open a giant can of WHOOP ASS on those Muslim turds.

Trump is a pragmatist and wingnuts hate pragmatists.

Trump really and truly loves America.

Trump will drop any pretense of civility at the debate and he will challenge criminal Jeb to take a polygraph.

Trump will gather dirt and he will name names.

Trump is too rich to be bribed.

Trump is a very dangerous man and a threat to the staus quo and the criminal elite plutocrats know this. He has them cornered and they are shitting their pants. They may have him killed and then blame the Mexican in another false flag event.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

There have been attempts on many US presidents lives and some have succeeded so the idea that some powerful group would want to kill Donald Trump is not at all far fetched and only a moron would say that it was.

Bobby Kennedy was assassinated while running for president. Reagan was shot by a friend of the Bush crime family. Lincoln was killed by a racist. The was an attempt to kill president Ford. Bullets have been fired at the Whitehouse.

Trump has made a lot of very powerful enemies including the Bush crime family.

Your snide little response shows just how ignorant you are when it comes to American history. Cons are ignorant.

Forum List

Back