Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hILLARY was so composed......actually she was composed because aside from the economy, every question was designed to attack Trump and prop her up. She looked really uncomfortable while he was talking because most of the time she was batting her eyes at him, fidgeting, or rubbing a finger down her face, clearing the sleep out of her eyes. He was just looking at her while she was talking. She came off as a smart-ass. He appeared presidential.

Yet Trump let too many softballs fly past, Fucking HILLARY talked about the need for electronic security? Why did Trump not lay into her? This is a woman who has committed treason. When she boasted of foreign policy experience, Trump should have nailed her on the bribes she took from Iran and the sale of State Dept. access.

Part of this was the obvious influence of Trumps new handlers, who want to show a presidential temperament. The problem is, that Trump needs to keep hammering the facts about what a crook and pile of shit Hillary is. He cannot win by getting people to vote for him, he needs to pound the message that America will not survive with a traitor and a crook in office - Hillary is a traitor and crook, Trump MUST pound that message home at every opportunity.
He needed to save some ammo for the next two debates.

What he needed to firmly establish was that he's not an angry white dude that hates women.

Mission accomplished.

He doesn't hate women... he just only likes hot women, and doesn't want to give them equal rights and equal pay.

The majority of the polls I am seeing is giving the win to Trump
Vote Now: Who Won the First Clinton-Trump Debate?
Vote: Who won the first presidential debate?
Online Polls Declare Trump Debate Winner, Despite Media Consensus For Clinton

Of course the CNN poll is heavily biased with Democrats voting in the poll
26% of the respondents who participated in tonight's survey identified themselves as Republicans, 41% identified themselves as Democrats, and 33% identified themselves as Independents.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf

Yes and Trump did not endear himself to Bernie Sanders supporters last night one bit... with his remarks about how a million dollars is a small amount of money and how Trump is smart for not paying taxes. I follow Mark Cuban on Twitter, and generally he's a good dude except for him supporting Clinton. Cuban was interviewed about Trumps comment on being smart about not paying any taxes, and Cuban basically said paying taxes is part of running a business, making money, and contributing back to America. He said that if you are going to get rich off of America, and you are going to succeed off the opportunities being in America gives you, paying taxes and giving back shouldn't be a big deal. I respect Cuban for that, and I think Sanders supporters see that and they feel the same way.
Considering the fact that the Clintons had to amend their last return, I don't think she has any room to talk.

When she brought up Trumps tax returns he should have said he emailed them to her and she deleted them

I watched the whole debate. Overall, I think Trump won but it was pretty boring. Looked, and sounded, like a debate between "Dumb" and "Dumber" to me. Neither candidate would make a good President.

The hacks will be hacks. I agree with you that neither of them impressed. I look at it from the perspective of who was helped? Trump was not helped, he failed to be Trump. He needed to pound on Hillary as the traitor and crook that she is. He needed to skewer her for the bribes she rakes in and her illegal email scheme. He needed to blast her as one who compromised National Security due to her sleazy desire to escape freedom of information act inquiries. He didn't do these things.

Trump can't win this by convincing people to vote for him, he MUST remind them why no one sane or decent can vote for Hillary.

26% of the respondents who participated in tonight's survey identified themselves as Republicans, 41% identified themselves as Democrats, and 33% identified themselves as Independents.

Yes and Trump did not endear himself to Bernie Sanders supporters last night one bit... with his remarks about how a million dollars is a small amount of money and how Trump is smart for not paying taxes. I follow Mark Cuban on Twitter, and generally he's a good dude except for him supporting Clinton. Cuban was interviewed about Trumps comment on being smart about not paying any taxes, and Cuban basically said paying taxes is part of running a business, making money, and contributing back to America. He said that if you are going to get rich off of America, and you are going to succeed off the opportunities being in America gives you, paying taxes and giving back shouldn't be a big deal. I respect Cuban for that, and I think Sanders supporters see that and they feel the same way.
Again, if Trump followed the tax laws, broke no laws how can you fault him? Do you honestly think Cuban paid more taxes than the laws dictate? If Trump in anyway did not pay the taxes he owed the IRS would be after him would they not?

Considering the fact that the Clintons had to amend their last return, I don't think she has any room to talk.

Look I don't know how much for certain the Clinton's paid in taxes, I thought I read it was between $1 and $2 million... not to mention how much they donated to charity as a tax write off. Yeah yeah yeah, I know that's a scam, but Trump uses his Foundation as a scam too so it balances out. Trump though bragged about paying no taxes, because "He's smart." Yet here is a Republican that wants to take tax dollars, not his mind you because he's smart, and rebuild the infrastructure and rebuild the military to keep up with China. You tell me which one relates better to Sanders supporters and the Middle Class?

Well, hILLARY was so composed......actually she was composed because aside from the economy, every question was designed to attack Trump and prop her up. She looked really uncomfortable while he was talking because most of the time she was batting her eyes at him, fidgeting, or rubbing a finger down her face, clearing the sleep out of her eyes. He was just looking at her while she was talking. She came off as a smart-ass. He appeared presidential.

Yet Trump let too many softballs fly past, Fucking HILLARY talked about the need for electronic security? Why did Trump not lay into her? This is a woman who has committed treason. When she boasted of foreign policy experience, Trump should have nailed her on the bribes she took from Iran and the sale of State Dept. access.

Part of this was the obvious influence of Trumps new handlers, who want to show a presidential temperament. The problem is, that Trump needs to keep hammering the facts about what a crook and pile of shit Hillary is. He cannot win by getting people to vote for him, he needs to pound the message that America will not survive with a traitor and a crook in office - Hillary is a traitor and crook, Trump MUST pound that message home at every opportunity.

What he needed to firmly establish was that he's not an angry white dude that hates women.

Mission accomplished.

He doesn't hate women... he just only likes hot women, and doesn't want to give them equal rights and equal pay.
Bullshit.

You must think that men are supposed to prefer sickly, fat, nasty lesbians or something. Of course he likes good looking women. Only a fool or a Democrat would claim otherwise.

And anyone who visits his offices can see that he hires all races and all 3 sexes.

Btw, equal-pay is a ridiculous issue. No two people are worth exactly the same and expecting to be paid the same for shoveling shit as a Physician is total nonsense.

Mission accomplished.

Bullshit.

You must think that men are supposed to prefer sickly, fat, nasty lesbians or something. Of course he like good looking women. Only a fool or Democrat would claim otherwise.

And anyone who visits his offices can see that he hires all races and all 3 semester.

Btw, equal-pay is a ridiculous issue. No two people are worth exactly the same and expecting to be paid the same for shoveling shit as a Physician is total nonsense.

Bullshit? He called a Beauty Queen Mrs. Piggy. And he did it AGAIN today after the debate where he said it was a lie. Trump is a total misogynist. I know it's a fallacy to say it, but if you can't see it, you might be one too.

she did, dum dum.

well, except to the most rabid trumsters.

the orange bigoted fascist looked unhinged

You're a hack, and not real bright.

Trump came off as calm and of even temperament, which is clearly what his handlers advised. It's a mistake. Trump needs to be Trump, and tear the traitorous crook, Deplorable Hillary to shreads.

Look, you're dumb as a stump and only repeat what you read on the hate sites, but your moronic post is just the opposite of what happened. Trump was FAR too reserved.

[

Mission accomplished.

I agree that this was the strategy, and that he succeeded.

I don't agree that it is a good strategy.

America needs to be reminded as to WHY Hillary Clinton can never be allowed to be President.

[

63 cents.

That's what Hillary pays women staffers for every dollar her men staffers get.

Hillary Clinton Demands Equal Pay But Doesn't Put Her Money Where Her Mouth Is

I hate Hillary, but that has been proven by many sources to be false. There are several factors it doesn't account for that makes the pay come out to be even.

Look I don't know how much for certain the Clinton's paid in taxes, I thought I read it was between $1 and $2 million... not to mention how much they donated to charity as a tax write off. Yeah yeah yeah, I know that's a scam, but Trump uses his Foundation as a scam too so it balances out. Trump though bragged about paying no taxes, because "He's smart." Yet here is a Republican that wants to take tax dollars, not his mind you because he's smart, and rebuild the infrastructure and rebuild the military to keep up with China. You tell me which one relates better to Sanders supporters and the Middle Class?
Trump may pay no income taxes, but trust me, he pays other taxes up the ass. Everyone in NYC does. Notice the moderator changed the subject after Hillary brought up the subject. Further elaboration was cut off. That got out of it what they needed and moved on. Btw, the Clintons pay no income taxes either. The foundation is tax-free. Not even social security. There's no law against it. There are laws against taking bribes while holding a public office. 18 U.S.C. 201

18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses

...Yes, and you claim you don't support her...
I have never made any such claim.

I have merely said that I will be voting for her in November as the Lesser of Two Very Great Evils.

Holding my nose while in the voting booth and coming home and taking a shower, afterwards.

...The moderator interrupted her maybe a dozen times, but interrupted Trump 38 times. Obvious bias.
Lester Holt never asked one question about her emails. Obvious bias. He never asked one question about her "Basket of Deplorables" comment. Obvious bias.
You are probably correct about media bias.

Then again, once you're locked into the "Clown" role, it's kinda difficult to make a comeback with those sharks.

Then again, if you're manifesting a lack of intellectual substance and continuity, in embarrassing proportion to your opponent, you probably WILL be interrupted more often.

Rather than make excuses...

Why don't you regale us with heroic tales of how your boy utilized his intellect and forceful personality to sway the audience despite the bad intentions of that mean old moderator?

You won't, because there is no basis for such a heroic tale.

And there is no basic for such a tale because your boy is incapable of serving-up an effective countering range of tactics.

Why?

Because, in the final analysis, your boy is about as shallow as they come... no depth... all bumper-sticker platitudes, and no substance in depth.

Unless you're delusional... upon reflection... you know that as well as I do... even if you can't bring yourself to abandon your hopes and admit it, publicly.

My condolences.
So you were impressed by Hillary's fake smile but not Trump.
You said you don't like her, but you do support her. I see no difference.

And in almost every case the interruptions were to go to the next question and not allow Trump a response. Meanwhile Hillary was allowed to savage Trump for several minutes about his temperament and his honesty. Hillary is the last person who has any moral authority on either issue. Her nasty temperament is well documented but totally ignored by the media. And her honesty is the biggest issue out there, but not one question about it. Not one.

So, basically your appear clownish when you try to tell me some cock-and-bull story about how Hillary decimated Trump. Total nonsense. She was given a perfect forum to show her expertise and Trump basically showed everyone that he's not some fake Washington insider who just throws out a pack of lies about how much she plans on doing for America, but for some reason never gets around to doing it.
Surveys show that voters think Hillary won. Live with it. :D
Do you have a link for that? I thought you were right, but the stuff I can find says Trump, but I would agree that I think he lost it after the first half hour.

[

63 cents.

That's what Hillary pays women staffers for every dollar her men staffers get.

Hillary Clinton Demands Equal Pay But Doesn't Put Her Money Where Her Mouth Is

I hate Hillary, but that has been proven by many sources to be false. There are several factors it doesn't account for that makes the pay come out to be even.
Equal pay is a total fallacy dreamed up by liberals. It's an example of demanding the impossible to create a fake issue.

Articles: The Next Left: Demand the Impossible!

Availability cascade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back