Debate 1: What Was the Most Important Point Made ?

If I cared, I would google the shit....listen, you white fuck nuts are ignorant and I didn't call you the poorly educated....TRUMP DID, YOU MORON!!
No, YOU just did, but you're too much of a gutless coward to stand up straight and tall, and stick up for your own words. The names I mentioned, you have no clue who they are, but they are all important people in the subject of Islamization in America. You never got the education about them, your poorly educated hick, you. And I'm not all white. I'm 50% Hispanic-Central American.
you're 100% an ignorant idiot.

This question should bring quite variety of responses. Lots of issues are out there, and quite a few were covered (although I would say insufficiently).

My choice for the Most Important Point Made is that Hillary Clinton has been part of the federal government for 20 years, and look at the mess that we have. Back in the early 90s as First Lady, she helped author NAFTA, the worst destruction of US jobs in our history. Simultaneously, and all through her 20 years, she supported DOMESTIC outsourcing (AKA immigration), and still does, taking millions of jobs away from Americans, reducing wages, robbing US businesses of (currently) $133 Billion in sales (due to remittances), massive tax revenue losses to welfare, bringing additional crime and foreign diseases into the country, and a long list of other harms.

As Sect of State in 2009-2013, , with a Muslim Brotherhood close aide, (Huma Abedin), the US govt went through a period of amazing friendship with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization sworn to destroy America, and all of Western civilization. Those resulted in a long list of policies that were pro- Muslim Brotherhood, and anti USA.

Also during this time, in 2011, US troops were removed from Iraq, opening up the vacuum that allowed ISIS to move in. Not taking the Iraqi oil, allowed ISIS to quickly grow and strengthen, into what is now the worst threat (nuclear and EMP) that America has ever faced. Making matters worse, she now wants to allow in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from the Middle East, which is sure to have the ISIS "Trojan Horse" among them (a point that Trump badly needed to make and strangely didn't).
4.5 unemployment
wages higher
stock market doing fantastic
5.8 million jobs available
Millions more covered with health care

The only real problem I see comes from GOP obstructionism.
Then you're not seeing much.

1. Unemployment ? The only people getting jobs over th epast 10 years are FOREIGNERS (mnay of them illegal aliens, with Democrat assistance)

2. Sorry. wages don't go higher when you flood the country with low wage foreigners. Don't make us laugh.
The typical take home pay (often called "median income" by the Census Bureau) is about the same today as it was 20 years ago, once you adjust for inflation. The reality is wage growth is only 2.5% a year. As Sharon Stark of D.A. Davidson notes, normally when unemployment is this low, wage growth should be humming along at about 4% a year.

3. Stock MArket ? . The World Trade Organization said Tuesday that world trade will expand this year at its slowest pace since the global financial crisis.

4. Only 62.7% of adult Americans are working. The so-called Labor Force Participation rate hasn't been this low since the late 1970s. About 2.1 million Americans have been unable to get a job for over half a year. These Long-term unemployed are roughly double the number of long-term unemployed than in normal times.And Hillary threatens to make things worse by increasing immigration and giving amnesty to illegal aliens.

As for Hillary's positions, they are a disaster >>

Approval of Mexican & Chinese imperialism, raiding America's economy.
2. Approval of Amnesty for illegal aliens. (anything less than deportation is amnesty)
3. Approval of Sanctuary Cities.
4. Approval of Birthright Citizenship.
5. Approval of gun-free zones.
6. Banning guns - opposition to nationwide CCW.
7. Approval of Muslim Brotherhood (has Huma Abedin-close aide)
8. Approval of Muslim immigration (including the ISIS trojan horse)
9. Approval of racist Affirmative Action
10. Damaged national security by her unsecured email server.
11. Allowed 4 men to die in Benghazi
12. Killed 50 people in the Clinton Body Count
13. Scammed millions of good-hearted people out of millions$ in her phony "Foundation"
14. Judicial watch conflict of interest report on the Clinton "Foundation"
15. Numerous scandals (Filegate, Travelgate, Whitewater, Speaking fees, etc)
16. Corporate tax increase
17. Excessive business regulation
18. Long history of support for Free Trade (NAFTA, Trilateral Commission, CFR, TPP, etc)
19. BOUGHT by Wall St. and other special interests (over $200 Million)
20. Atrocious pro-Muslim Brotherhood record in the State Dept.

And TRUMP'S substance ? Exactly the opposite of these trashy things.

Oh well, if you think YOU're so knowledgable, then lets see YOU answer the questions. Who are those 3 people.?

And while we're at it, here's a few more >> who is Barbara Cook, Susan Douglas, and Katherine Kertsten, and what do they have to do with Islamization ? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Oh well, if you think YOU're so knowledgable, then lets see YOU answer the questions. Who are those 3 people.?

And while we're at it, here's a few more >> who is Barbara Cook, Susan Douglas, and Katherine Kertsten, and what do they have to do with Islamization ? :biggrin:
good god. nobody cares that you read pam geller religiously, or that islam makes you piss your bed. you remain an ignorant, uneducated fool.

holy shit. really? you actually watched the debate and came to the conclusion that clinton lied more than trump?
Absolutely. Just like she always does. The woman is a pathological liar, and she's been lying for decades. As in all these examples >

1. The middle school soccer team
2. Her parents being immigrants
3. Her trying to join the Marines
4. Being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
5. the Irish Peace Process
6. Sniper fire in Bosnia
7. What Comey told the House Committee
8. etc etc Yeah "really"

holy shit. really? you actually watched the debate and came to the conclusion that clinton lied more than trump?
Absolutely. Just like she always does. The woman is a pathological liar, and she's been lying for decades. As in all these examples >

1. The middle school soccer team
2. Her parents being immigrants
3. Her trying to join the Marines
4. Being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
5. the Irish Peace Process
6. Sniper fire in Bosnia
7. What Comey told the House Committee
8. etc etc Yeah "really"
super. so none of those came up last night during the debate you are supposedly discussing.

so again, did you actually watch the debate and come away to the conclusion that clinton lied during it more than trump?

good god. nobody cares that you read pam geller religiously, or that islam makes you piss your bed. you remain an ignorant, uneducated fool.
Wanna take my Islamization Quiz and find out how much you don't know ? About 20 liberals have taken it. Highest grade they got was 5% (most got zero - like YOU so far, with these questions I just asked)

Problem with liberals is that they are incredibly ignorant, but they have no idea how ignorant they are. The reason you're so ignorant, is because of your OMISSION media, that withholds mountains of information from you. As a result, you guys walk around massively information-deprived. Some of the liberals that I have confronted with my Islamization Quiz even asked me >> "Islamization. What's that ?" :laugh:

super. so none of those came up last night during the debate you are supposedly discussing.

so again, did you actually watch the debate and come away to the conclusion that clinton lied during it more than trump?
You have trouble reading ? I said YES.

Facts mean nothing to people like you, so bye moronic simp.....Trump told more lies than a 8 year old caught with cookie crumbs on his face.
Yeah ? Like what ? Got a source ? Got an example ? Got anything ?

i don't think you understand what you are posting. donald trump is not winning the educated vote. period.
You don't understand what I mean about "educated". To you, "educated" means having gone to college. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

This question should bring quite variety of responses. Lots of issues are out there, and quite a few were covered (although I would say insufficiently).

My choice for the Most Important Point Made is that Hillary Clinton has been part of the federal government for 20 years, and look at the mess that we have. Back in the early 90s as First Lady, she helped author NAFTA, the worst destruction of US jobs in our history. Simultaneously, and all through her 20 years, she supported DOMESTIC outsourcing (AKA immigration), and still does, taking millions of jobs away from Americans, reducing wages, robbing US businesses of (currently) $133 Billion in sales (due to remittances), massive tax revenue losses to welfare, bringing additional crime and foreign diseases into the country, and a long list of other harms.

As Sect of State in 2009-2013, , with a Muslim Brotherhood close aide, (Huma Abedin), the US govt went through a period of amazing friendship with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization sworn to destroy America, and all of Western civilization. Those resulted in a long list of policies that were pro- Muslim Brotherhood, and anti USA.

Also during this time, in 2011, US troops were removed from Iraq, opening up the vacuum that allowed ISIS to move in. Not taking the Iraqi oil, allowed ISIS to quickly grow and strengthen, into what is now the worst threat (nuclear and EMP) that America has ever faced. Making matters worse, she now wants to allow in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from the Middle East, which is sure to have the ISIS "Trojan Horse" among them (a point that Trump badly needed to make and strangely didn't).

Given enough rest and around the clock medical attention, Hellary can keep her self standing for 90 minutes. Donald is, and will likely always be, somewhat of an Orange Clown, and is certainly no politician.

You have trouble reading ? I said YES.
and yet your examples were not from the debate last night.

can you give examples of hillary's lies from last night's debate?

(sigh) for the last time, you can't talk with these people, ration with these people come to any type of truth with these people, that's why I have half of these loons on ignore, its too exhausting trying to talk with these idiots!!
Someday when you find out how much you don't know, you'll feel awfully silly. :laugh:

i think some minds were likely decided if not changed. people who might have been leaning trump but open to clinton certainly weren't pushed more towards trump.

undecided women voters were likely repelled by trump, and any small inroads trump had made with minorities were certainly destroyed.
I'm a minority (Hispanic) Explain why my preference for Trump would be destroyed. And why would undecided women voters likely be repelled by Trump ? In the 1970's, long before it became popular, Trump gave high-level executive jobs to women.

i think some minds were likely decided if not changed. people who might have been leaning trump but open to clinton certainly weren't pushed more towards trump.

undecided women voters were likely repelled by trump, and any small inroads trump had made with minorities were certainly destroyed.
I'm a minority (Hispanic) Explain why my preference for Trump would be destroyed. And why would undecided women voters likely be repelled by Trump ? In the 1970's, long before it became popular, Trump gave high-level executive jobs to women.
in the 70's he also refused to rent to people of color.

starting a discussion on race relations by pushing 'law and order' and the unConstitutional stop and frisk will not win over minorities.

to me 'educated' means having an education.

something you clearly lack.
Oh that's where you're wrong. I not only have formal education (2 BAs - City University of NY + masters graduate school -Memphis State University), and taught Geography and MicroEconomics in 4 colleges of CUNY, but I have an extensive education in the REAL WORLD, outside the university. :biggrin:

You could find out about that right now, just by taking my Islamization Quiz (you know, the one you already flunked 6 questions of )

to me 'educated' means having an education.

something you clearly lack.
Oh that's where you're wrong. I not only have formal education (2 BAs - City University of NY + masters graduate school -Memphis State University), and taught Geography and MicroEconomics in 4 colleges of CUNY, but I have an extensive education in the REAL WORLD, outside the university. :biggrin:

You could find out about that right now, just by taking my Islamization Quiz (you know, the one you already flunked 6 questions of )
sure you do.

look, you prove over and over - most especially with your 'islamization quiz' that you are incapable of the type of critical thinking required to get a college education.

but if you want to pretend that isn't the case and that you actually have these degrees, go ahead.

in the 70's he also refused to rent to people of color.

starting a discussion on race relations by pushing 'law and order' and the unConstitutional stop and frisk will not win over minorities.
1. "rent to people of color" - Trump responded to that attack and answered it eloquently.

2. "stop and frisk will not win over minorities" That's where you're WRONG AGAIN. When I was a student at CCNY (located in the largest black ghetto in America-Harlem), while walking my long walks to and from the campus, I met many black storeowners and residents. They like stop & frisk. They say its helps protect them from the criminals who mug them, and hold up their stores. Only the criminals (and BLM idiots) don't like it. Those LAW-ABIDING blacks are the #1 victims of crime in America. I think Trump will do quite well advocating stop & frisk to them. Once again, liberals clueless about life in the REAL WORLD. Trump proving them wrong again. Ho hum. Yawn****

You're getting a EDUCATION. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back