Debate 1: What Was the Most Important Point Made ?

sure you do.

look, you prove over and over - most especially with your 'islamization quiz' that you are incapable of the type of critical thinking required to get a college education.

but if you want to pretend that isn't the case and that you actually have these degrees, go ahead.
Idiot. I've been in this forum for 3 years. My education has been discussed at great length, and shown 100 times. Where have you been ? Want a lecture on MicroEconomics ?
biggrin.gif

As for critical thinking, liberals have no idea how lacking they are on that. The morons actually believe that a gun free zone helps to keep people safe. Good grief. And you know how I know so much about liberals ? I was one for 40 years.

LOL- if you want fun- get him to talking about how Islam is not a religion- and how the Old Testament is not part of the Bible!

Just don't get him started on cats.....
1. Italy defines Islam as not a religion. You want to have "fun"disparaging Italy ?

2. The Old Testament is not part of the CHRISTIAN Bible, which is the NEW Testament. No charge for the tutoring.
biggrin.gif

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status
this is where you demonstrate your inability to parse sources and show you are very likely uneducated.

italy does not define islam as 'not a religion'

and the old testament is in fact part of the christian bible.
FALSE! Italy defines Islam as not a religion, (despite your liberal programming to just say that things aren't what they are) :badgrin:

As for the Christian Bible, it is the NEW Testament. Know why they call it "NEW" ? Because it's not the old one. Get it ?

Liberals think it's cool to say that things they don't like, don't exist. Strange dudes.

LOL- if you want fun- get him to talking about how Islam is not a religion- and how the Old Testament is not part of the Bible!

1. Italy defines Islam as not a religion. You want to have "fun"disparaging Italy ?

2. The Old Testament is not part of the CHRISTIAN Bible, which is the NEW Testament. No charge for the tutoring.
biggrin.gif

3. You got something against cats ? I'll rip your heart out. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

See- its like poking an irritable old dog.

LOL

that obummer and hitlery couldn't change the exit date out of iraq of December 31 2011 cause Dubya said so.
Exactly right. No piece of paper or tinhorn 3rd world dictator trumps US National Security. Obama's biggest fuck-up was pulling the troops out of Iraq, and if that wasn't dumb enough, the idiot left all the oil just sitting there, so ISIS could come in and scoop it up

sure you do.

look, you prove over and over - most especially with your 'islamization quiz' that you are incapable of the type of critical thinking required to get a college education.

but if you want to pretend that isn't the case and that you actually have these degrees, go ahead.
Idiot. I've been in this forum for 3 years. My education has been discussed at great length, and shown 100 times. Where have you been ? Want a lecture on MicroEconomics ?
biggrin.gif

As for critical thinking, liberals have no idea how lacking they are on that. The morons actually believe that a gun free zone helps to keep people safe. Good grief. And you know how I know so much about liberals ? I was one for 40 years.

biggrin.gif

this is where you demonstrate your inability to parse sources and show you are very likely uneducated.

FALSE! Italy defines Islam as not a religion, (despite your liberal programming to just say that things aren't what they are) :badgrin:

As for the Christian Bible, it is the NEW Testament. Know why they call it "NEW" Because it not the old one. Get it ?

Liberals think it's cool to say that things they don't like, don't exist. Strange dudes.
what italy doesn't do is recognize islam as a tax exempt religion. they have an inclusive list, not an exclusive list - meaning that they don't recognize or define anything as 'not a religion' but they do list religions that they recognize for tax purposes.

so you understand the difference, right?

that obummer and hitlery couldn't change the exit date out of iraq of December 31 2011 cause Dubya said so.
Exactly right. No piece of paper or tinhorn 3rd world dictator trumps US National Security. Obama's biggest fuck-up was pulling the troops out of Iraq, and if that wasn't dumb enough, the idiot left all the oil just sitting there, so ISIS could come in and scoop it up
I honestly lost it when she said that about dubya. truly. lmao.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

As for the Christian Bible, it is the NEW Testament. Know why they call it "NEW" Because it not the old one. Get it ?

what italy doesn't do is recognize islam as a tax exempt religion. they have an inclusive list, not an exclusive list - meaning that they don't recognize or define anything as 'not a religion' but they do list religions that they recognize for tax purposes.

no, why don't they include them if it is a religion?

Given enough rest and around the clock medical attention, Hellary can keep her self standing for 90 minutes. Donald is, and will likely always be, somewhat of an Orange Clown, and is certainly no politician.
We don't care what color his face is (actually he looked fine last night), and not being a politician is one of the things we like about him the most. Did you read the OP, by any chance ?

biggrin.gif

no, why don't they include them if it is a religion?
criteria haven't been met. has to do with the differing sects agreeing on a overall set of beliefs, mainly.

but you get if i say that 3, 5, and 7 are prime numbers i have not said that 11 is not. it's the same thing.

I honestly lost it when she said that about dubya. truly. lmao.
an inconvenient fact, was it?

You think I haven't head that :lame2:brain spiel before. I understand the difference between my link which clearly spells it out (just in the title alone), and you desperately trying to bullshit your way through this, and doing a lousy job of it

BTW, Italy isn't the only one that has denied Islam to be a religion. Most people around the world don't accept it as a religion either. And why would they ? Religions have codes of ethics. Islam is a code of UNethics.

sure you do.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

As for the Christian Bible, it is the NEW Testament. Know why they call it "NEW" ? Because it's not the old one. Get it ?

The reason I bring up this crap is to show what a loon Protectionist is- he just creates his own reality. He has made these hilarious claims over and over.

Since Italy doesn't offiicially recognize Islam as a religion- and therefore give it tax money as it does the Catholic Church- Protectionist thinks that means that Islam is not a religion.

But of course other countries do recognize Islam as a religion- including the United States.
Protectionist relies on other countries laws when it is convenient.

And every Catholic and major Protestant Bible- starting with the King James Bible- includes both the Old Testament and the New Testament.

[
BTW, Italy isn't the only one that has denied Islam to be a religion. Most people around the world don't accept it as a religion either. And why would they ? Religions have codes of ethics. Islam is a code of UNethics.

About 1 billion people are members of the Islam religion. Most of the people recognize that it is pretty delusional to claim that 1 billion people are not part of a religion, when they are part of a religion.

You think I haven't head that :lame2:brain spiel before. I understand the difference between my link which clearly spells it out (just in the title alone), and you desperately trying to bullshit your way through this, and doing a lousy job of it

see, this is why you aren't credible. you have found a source that tells you what you want to believe and so you believe it without question and despite all evidence to the contrary. it makes you the perfect trump supporter, but a very ignorant person - which i suppose is largely the same thing.

but on topic - can you tell me the lies you believe that clinton told in the debate last night?

About 1 billion people are members of the Islam religion. Most of the people recognize that it is pretty delusional to claim that 1 billion people are not part of a religion, when they are part of a religion.
So if a billion people who jump off a bridge once a year, and call it a religion, you do too, just because there's a billion of them ? HA HA HA.

Of course Islam is not a religion. It only was portrayed as that by Mo the Pedophile, and his merry men, as a shield from severe criticism, combined with 270 million people being killed over 1400 years.

Most "Muslims" living today are that, only because their ancestors were killed or forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

see, this is why you aren't credible. you have found a source that tells you what you want to believe and so you believe it without question and despite all evidence to the contrary. it makes you the perfect trump supporter, but a very ignorant person - which i suppose is largely the same thing.

but on topic - can you tell me the lies you believe that clinton told in the debate last night?
I have posts in this forum dating back 2-3 years where each single post has 2 DOZEN SOURCES on Islam not a religion. Here's a partial of it >>

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Islam Watch - About Us

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam and the Definition of Religion

As for Clinton's lies, I'm not going to do the hard work. You give me a list of things she said. I'll show the lies. She lies so often that any bunch of quotations of hers is bound to have some lies in them. i could tell you how here TV ads are lies too. You want that also ?

As for calling me not credible. Thanks for the compliment. Not that I need it....but it's the thought that counts. :biggrin:

OK I'm off the computer. Dinner time.

Last edited:

I have posts in this forum dating back 2-3 years where each single post has 2 DOZEN SOURCES on Islam not a religion.
that you can find dozen of echo-chamber sources to tell you the lies you want to hear is not surprising, neither is your willingness to believe them and not look any further. but rest assured, italy does not 'define' islam as 'not a religion'
As for Clinton's lies, I'm not going to do the hard work. You give me a list of things she said. I'll show the lies. She lies so often that any bunch of quotations of hers is bound to have some lies in them. i could tell you how here TV ads are lies too. You want that also ?
wow.
here's the transcript. Fact Check: Trump And Clinton Debate For The First Time
point out the lies.

Forum List

Back