Debate 1: What Was the Most Important Point Made ?

That's enough about Islam. Islam is not the TOPIC of the thread, last night's presidential debate is. Everybody please post to the TOPIC, or go elsewhere. If anyone wants to talk about Islam, I have a slew of OPs on it in this forum,. You can look them up.
are you ever going to present us with the lies you claim hillary told last night? I mean you did claim that she lied more than donald.

The problem with Hillary is that she stated TWICE that No Nuclear War means she's been a success.
There ARE issues other than all out Nuclear War.
do you have those quotes?
I believe they are well within that last 20 minutes of the debate.
My wife and I were looking at each other in disbelief that nobody commented on this.

that obummer and hitlery couldn't change the exit date out of iraq of December 31 2011 cause Dubya said so.
Exactly right. No piece of paper or tinhorn 3rd world dictator trumps US National Security. Obama's biggest fuck-up was pulling the troops out of Iraq, and if that wasn't dumb enough, the idiot left all the oil just sitting there, so ISIS could come in and scoop it up
I honestly lost it when she said that about dubya. truly. lmao.
an inconvenient fact, was it?
Nope, that three years after bush was in the pasture that she and bummer had to follow bushes plan? Was she afraid bush would come back and be mad? Shows she can't think for herself. And invoked dub ya like he was still in charge. Dude, spectacular

That's enough about Islam. Islam is not the TOPIC of the thread, last night's presidential debate is. Everybody please post to the TOPIC, or go elsewhere. If anyone wants to talk about Islam, I have a slew of OPs on it in this forum,. You can look them up.
are you ever going to present us with the lies you claim hillary told last night? I mean you did claim that she lied more than donald.

The problem with Hillary is that she stated TWICE that No Nuclear War means she's been a success.
My wife and I were looking at each other in disbelief that nobody commented on this.
not to be a dick about it, but if nobody but you and your wife have taken notice and you can't produce the quote what you believe you heard and what was said likely do not match

not to be a dick about it, but if nobody but you and your wife have taken notice and you can't produce the quote what you believe you heard and what was said likely do not match
Not to be a dick but maybe if you actually paid attention to the debate.
Surely you can watch the last 20 minutes since you're wasting your time here?

that obummer and hitlery couldn't change the exit date out of iraq of December 31 2011 cause Dubya said so.
Exactly right. No piece of paper or tinhorn 3rd world dictator trumps US National Security. Obama's biggest fuck-up was pulling the troops out of Iraq, and if that wasn't dumb enough, the idiot left all the oil just sitting there, so ISIS could come in and scoop it up
Nope, that three years after bush was in the pasture that she and bummer had to follow bushes plan? Was she afraid bush would come back and be mad? Shows she can't think for herself. And invoked dub ya like he was still in charge. Dude, spectacular
she invoked the binding status of forces agreement. the concern wasn't about him but with what was legal.

she invoked the binding status of forces agreement. the concern wasn't about him but with what was legal.
The US is powerful enough to change an agreement.

i did watch it, i did pay attention, and just like everyone else but you i didn't hear that. now maybe it is our fault, but if you're going to make the claim you can surely back it up.
Fact Check: Trump And Clinton Debate For The First Time

that should make it easier on you

The US is powerful enough to change an agreement.
you may believe that. it may even be true. doesn't change that we were legally obligated to withdraw completely absent a new agreement iraq did not want to sign

i did watch it, i did pay attention, and just like everyone else but you i didn't hear that. now maybe it is our fault, but if you're going to make the claim you can surely back it up.

So rather than watch it again with an open mind...?
Forget it as you're a nut anyway.

i could watch it a hundred times and never see what you think you did.

only you know what gave you that impression. only you can give the quotes that support it.

i've read the transcript. i don't see it.

you're up.

only you know what gave you that impression. only you can give the quotes that support it.

you're up.
And there's NO reference to the word "nuclear"?
Not one?
REALLY?
You know how to read?
I know you're not stupid.

you're up.
Not one?
REALLY?
You know how to read?
i don't see anything that backs your claim.

you're up.
Not one?
REALLY?
You know how to read?

I'm really tired; where's the transcript you're looking at?

you're up.
Not one?
REALLY?
You know how to read?

you're up.
Not one?
REALLY?
You know how to read?

"And my successor John Kerry and President Obama got a deal that put a lid on Iran's nuclear program.
THIS statement REALLY bothered me.
She is implying, in my opinion, that continuing the economic sanction would have resulted in a nuclear confrontation.
I think that's a ridiculous statement.

------------------------------------------------------------
...has been about nuclear weapons. He has said repeatedly that he didn’t care if other nations got nuclear weapons - Japan, South Korea, even Saudi Arabia. It has been the policy of the United States, Democrats and Republicans, to do everything we could to reduce the proliferation of nuclear weapons. He even said, you know if there were nuclear war in East Asia well, you know, that’s fine, have a good time folks."

I hardly think any leader of any nation these days wants to be the only kid on the block without nuclear weapons.
I also thing every leader enjoys life too much to want to be incinerated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"That in fact his cavalier attitude about nuclear weapons is so deeply troubling, that is the number one threat we face in the world and it becomes particularly threatening if terrorists ever get their hands on any nuclear material. So a man who can be provoked by a tweet shouldn't have his fingers anywhere near the nuclear codes as far as I think anyone with any sense about this should be concerned. "

I think Trump HAS been rather cavalier with some of his off the cuff statements, but I also don't believe for a second he wants to die before marrying his next model.

you're up.
Not one?
REALLY?
You know how to read?

"And my successor John Kerry and President Obama got a deal that put a lid on Iran's nuclear program.
THIS statement REALLY bothered me.
She is implying, in my opinion, that continuing the economic sanction would have resulted in a nuclear confrontation.
I think that's a ridiculous statement.

------------------------------------------------------------
...has been about nuclear weapons. He has said repeatedly that he didn’t care if other nations got nuclear weapons - Japan, South Korea, even Saudi Arabia. It has been the policy of the United States, Democrats and Republicans, to do everything we could to reduce the proliferation of nuclear weapons. He even said, you know if there were nuclear war in East Asia well, you know, that’s fine, have a good time folks."

I hardly think any leader of any nation these days wants to be the only kid on the block without nuclear weapons.
I also thing every leader enjoys life too much to want to be incinerated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"That in fact his cavalier attitude about nuclear weapons is so deeply troubling, that is the number one threat we face in the world and it becomes particularly threatening if terrorists ever get their hands on any nuclear material. So a man who can be provoked by a tweet shouldn't have his fingers anywhere near the nuclear codes as far as I think anyone with any sense about this should be concerned. "

I think Trump HAS been rather cavalier with some of his off the cuff statements, but I also don't believe for a second he wants to die before marrying his next model.
none of those are what you claimed originally.

Hillary is qualified.
Trump is not.

Hillary takes the job seriously.
Trump does not.

Hillary is ready.
Trump is not.
Neither is qualified.

You can't be serious.

Neither are even close to ready.

My apologies for not sharing in your enthusiasm.

No need to apologize for not sharing my enthusiasm. You should apologize for not sharing intellect. You have a 2 time Senator, former SoS who was appointed by a split Senate 94-2 and someone who obviously is engaged in the campaign for President in 2016. To say that she isn’t qualified is simply a stupid thing to say. Sorry for the bluntness but what you said is stupid.

Hillary is qualified.
Trump is not.

Trump does not.

Hillary is ready.
Trump is not.
Neither is qualified.

You can't be serious.

No need to apologize for not sharing my enthusiasm. You should apologize for not sharing intellect. You have a 2 time Senator, former SoS who was appointed by a split Senate 94-2 and someone who obviously is engaged in the campaign for President in 2016. To say that she isn’t qualified is simply a stupid thing to say. Sorry for the bluntness but what you said is stupid.
I wouldn't consider rejecting legacy candidates as stupid or a lack of intellect.

My observation is that many running for office are living in the past.

I just think we need new blood and fresh ideas.

Its not about me, but our next generations.

Hillary is qualified.
Trump is not.

Trump does not.

Hillary is ready.
Trump is not.
Neither is qualified.

You can't be serious.

I wouldn't consider rejecting legacy candidates as stupid or a lack of intellect.
My observation is that many running for office are living in the past.
I just think we need new blood and fresh ideas.
Its not about me, but our next generations.

If the guy isn’t willing to study for a 90 minute debate is the “new blood” candidate (who is 72 y/o) going to really study a much more complex issue such as the Middle East or ISIS?

Liberals are claiming that Hillary made Trump "look the fool" Oh really ? HOW did she make Trump look the fool ? I don't think so. How could she have done that ? By smiling broadly ? By laughing and pretending she had the upper hand ? Her CONTENT was lacking, and in more than one instance, Trump slapped her down on it.

Like when she said she had a lot of "experience", and Trump nailed her and said "BAD experience" and that the last 2 years of her insider political experience, has brought us a $20 Trillion deficit, a mess in the middle east, terrible race relations, and terrorism killing our people HERE on our land. If Hillary made anyone look like a fool it was herself. :D

I suggest those who think Hillary won the debate, try reading the OP of this thread. maybe 3 times, if necessary.

Forum List

Back