Debate 1: What Was the Most Important Point Made ?

This question should bring quite variety of responses. Lots of issues are out there, and quite a few were covered (although I would say insufficiently).

My choice for the Most Important Point Made is that Hillary Clinton has been part of the federal government for 20 years, and look at the mess that we have. Back in the early 90s as First Lady, she helped author NAFTA, the worst destruction of US jobs in our history. Simultaneously, and all through her 20 years, she supported DOMESTIC outsourcing (AKA immigration), and still does, taking millions of jobs away from Americans, reducing wages, robbing US businesses of (currently) $133 Billion in sales (due to remittances), massive tax revenue losses to welfare, bringing additional crime and foreign diseases into the country, and a long list of other harms.

As Sect of State in 2009-2013, , with a Muslim Brotherhood close aide, (Huma Abedin), the US govt went through a period of amazing friendship with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization sworn to destroy America, and all of Western civilization. Those resulted in a long list of policies that were pro- Muslim Brotherhood, and anti USA.

Also during this time, in 2011, US troops were removed from Iraq, opening up the vacuum that allowed ISIS to move in. Not taking the Iraqi oil, allowed ISIS to quickly grow and strengthen, into what is now the worst threat (nuclear and EMP) that America has ever faced. Making matters worse, she now wants to allow in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from the Middle East, which is sure to have the ISIS "Trojan Horse" among them (a point that Trump badly needed to make and strangely didn't).
Donald said 30 years however -- he even messed up that number.

Donald can't seem to keep his numbers straight.

30 years ago was 1986 -- Hillary was still in private law practice.

If Trump had said 20 years that would have made more sense but he only stumbled on this as well.

The actual truth would be 23 years -- with Hillary's first attempt at ACA.

23 does not round to 30 so Trump has no excuse for his screw up.

in the 70's he also refused to rent to people of color.

starting a discussion on race relations by pushing 'law and order' and the unConstitutional stop and frisk will not win over minorities.
1. "rent to people of color" - Trump responded to that attack and answered it eloquently.
you cannot actually believe that. claiming that 'everyone was doing it' is not a defense or an answer
2. "stop and frisk will not win over minorities" That's where you're WRONG AGAIN. When I was a student at CCNY (located in the largest black ghetto in America-Harlem), while walking my long walks to and from the campus, I met many black storeowners and residents. They like stop & frisk. They say its helps protect them from the criminals who mug them, and hold up their stores. Only the criminals (and BLM idiots) don't like it. Those LAW-ABIDING blacks are the #1 victims of crime in America. I think Trump will do quite well advocating stop & frisk to them. Once again, liberals clueless about life in the REAL WORLD. Trump proving them wrong again. Ho hum. Yawn****

You're getting a EDUCATION. :biggrin:
so trump supports an unconstitutional tactic that infringes on the rights of minorities and you believe that minorities will support that? why?

and stop with the ccny lies.

sure you do.

look, you prove over and over - most especially with your 'islamization quiz' that you are incapable of the type of critical thinking required to get a college education.

but if you want to pretend that isn't the case and that you actually have these degrees, go ahead.
Idiot. I've been in this forum for 3 years. My education has been discussed at great length, and shown 100 times. Where have you been ? Want a lecture on MicroEconomics ?
biggrin.gif

As for critical thinking, liberals have no idea how lacking they are on that. The morons actually believe that a gun free zone helps to keep people safe. Good grief. And you know how I know so much about liberals ? I was one for 40 years.

so trump supports an unconstitutional tactic that infringes on the rights of minorities and you believe that minorities will support that? why?

You've BEEN TOLD why. You're a slow learner.

sure you do.

look, you prove over and over - most especially with your 'islamization quiz' that you are incapable of the type of critical thinking required to get a college education.

but if you want to pretend that isn't the case and that you actually have these degrees, go ahead.
Idiot. I've been in this forum for 3 years. My education has been discussed at great length, and shown 100 times. Where have you been ? Want a lecture on MicroEconomics ?
biggrin.gif

As for critical thinking, liberals have no idea how lacking they are on that. The morons actually believe that a gun free zone helps to keep people safe. Good grief. And you know how I know so much about liberals ? I was one for 40 years.

LOL- if you want fun- get him to talking about how Islam is not a religion- and how the Old Testament is not part of the Bible!

Just don't get him started on cats.....

sure you do.

biggrin.gif

i'm sorry, you just aren't credible.

starting a discussion on race relations by pushing 'law and order' and the unConstitutional stop and frisk will not win over minorities.
1. "rent to people of color" - Trump responded to that attack and answered it eloquently.
you cannot actually believe that. claiming that 'everyone was doing it' is not a defense or an answer
2. "stop and frisk will not win over minorities" That's where you're WRONG AGAIN. When I was a student at CCNY (located in the largest black ghetto in America-Harlem), while walking my long walks to and from the campus, I met many black storeowners and residents. They like stop & frisk. They say its helps protect them from the criminals who mug them, and hold up their stores. Only the criminals (and BLM idiots) don't like it. Those LAW-ABIDING blacks are the #1 victims of crime in America. I think Trump will do quite well advocating stop & frisk to them. Once again, liberals clueless about life in the REAL WORLD. Trump proving them wrong again. Ho hum. Yawn****

1. The judge who ruled stop & risk to be unconstitutional (Shira Sheindlin) was overruled by the US Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit. They blocked her order to stop stop & frisk, and removed her from the case. Trump mentioned that last night. You missed that part huh ? Since that time there have been various court actions, and it is still up in the air, but the "unconstitutional" definition was negated. Stop & frisk still occurs in New York and if it happens to blacks more than other, that's because blacks are much more often involved in crime.

2. I said noting that was a lie and if you had an ounce of intelligent debating skill, you'd know enough to not throw moronic, wild statement s around that you have no clue or evidence about.
And although we strive to maintain anonymity in the forum, I could send my college transcipts and BA degree "sheepskin" to the administrator of this forum, giving you the opportunity to enact a whopper of a public apology.

i'm sorry, you just aren't credible.
You don't have to be sorry. I'm getting a good laugh, laughing at you. And I've probably forgotten more about liberal politics that you've ever known.

And it it is YOU who is not credible, because I challenged you with my Islamization Quiz, and you punked out. So I gave you a tiny version of 6 questions. You got a ZERO.

but the "unconstitutional" definition was negated.
no, it was. the ruling was not vacated.
2. I said noting that was a lie and if you had an ounce of intelligent debating skill, you'd know enough to not throw moronic, wild statement s around that you have no clue or evidence about.
And although we strive to maintain anonymity in the forum, I could send my college transcipts and BA degree "sheepskin" to the administrator of this forum, giving you the opportunity to enact a whopper of a public apology.
i'm sorry, you just aren't credible. nothing about your posts suggests you have the ability to understand and weigh the validity of various sources - a skill one does not often find in college graduates but that is pretty common in those that do not have an education.

i do not find your claims credible.

Last edited:
This question should bring quite variety of responses. Lots of issues are out there, and quite a few were covered (although I would say insufficiently).

My choice for the Most Important Point Made is that Hillary Clinton has been part of the federal government for 20 years, and look at the mess that we have. Back in the early 90s as First Lady, she helped author NAFTA, the worst destruction of US jobs in our history. Simultaneously, and all through her 20 years, she supported DOMESTIC outsourcing (AKA immigration), and still does, taking millions of jobs away from Americans, reducing wages, robbing US businesses of (currently) $133 Billion in sales (due to remittances), massive tax revenue losses to welfare, bringing additional crime and foreign diseases into the country, and a long list of other harms.

As Sect of State in 2009-2013, , with a Muslim Brotherhood close aide, (Huma Abedin), the US govt went through a period of amazing friendship with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization sworn to destroy America, and all of Western civilization. Those resulted in a long list of policies that were pro- Muslim Brotherhood, and anti USA.

Also during this time, in 2011, US troops were removed from Iraq, opening up the vacuum that allowed ISIS to move in. Not taking the Iraqi oil, allowed ISIS to quickly grow and strengthen, into what is now the worst threat (nuclear and EMP) that America has ever faced. Making matters worse, she now wants to allow in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from the Middle East, which is sure to have the ISIS "Trojan Horse" among them (a point that Trump badly needed to make and strangely didn't).
that obummer and hitlery couldn't change the exit date out of iraq of December 31 2011 cause Dubya said so.

That's why Goldman Sachs bought stock in Hillary

LOL- if you want fun- get him to talking about how Islam is not a religion- and how the Old Testament is not part of the Bible!

1. Italy defines Islam as not a religion. You want to have "fun"disparaging Italy ?

2. The Old Testament is not part of the CHRISTIAN Bible, which is the NEW Testament. No charge for the tutoring.
biggrin.gif

3. You got something against cats ? I'll rip your heart out. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

i'm sorry, you just aren't credible. nothing about your posts suggests you have the ability to understand and weigh the validity of various sources - a skill one does not often fine in college graduates but that is pretty common in those that do not have an education.

a skill one does not often fine in college graduates but that is pretty common in those that do not have an education
if you're going to lecture to someone education, you might learn to use correct words while lecturing......... it's not 'fine', it's 'find'. Also, learn to proof read.

sure you do.

biggrin.gif

1. Italy defines Islam as not a religion. You want to have "fun"disparaging Italy ?

2. The Old Testament is not part of the CHRISTIAN Bible, which is the NEW Testament. No charge for the tutoring.
biggrin.gif

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status
this is where you demonstrate your inability to parse sources and show you are very likely uneducated.

italy does not define islam as 'not a religion'

and the old testament is in fact part of the christian bible.

i'm sorry, you just aren't credible. nothing about your posts suggests you have the ability to understand and weigh the validity of various sources - a skill one does not often fine in college graduates but that is pretty common in those that do not have an education.

a skill one does not often fine in college graduates but that is pretty common in those that do not have an education
if you're going to lecture to someone education, you might learn to use correct words while lecturing......... it's not 'fine', it's 'find'. Also, learn to proof read.
no shit. i made an error while typing. you've shot my argument to hell with that one, mavis beacon.

One top post on YT notes that he could not remember one thing Hillary said; that she is that uninteresting. Yet, the media tries to say she won :lmao:

Forum List

Back