Debate Night Alternative

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
Patriotic Ladies and Gentlemen who have absolutely NO INTEREST in watching two geriatric geezers yell, scream and lie at each other on CNN this evening; I have an alternative for you…

COPA AMERICA 2024

Yes folks, the Championship Tournament of South American Soccer is being played in the United States this year and the USMNT is part of the action.

The Americans beat Bolivia 2-0 on Sunday evening, setting them in good position, tied with Uruguay going into their second matches, this evening. The US plays CONCACAF rival Panama at 6:00 on Fox and Uruguay plays Bolivia at 9:00 on FS1. Before, after, and between the games Fox and FS1 Provide commentary and analysis with their Copa Tonight programming.

An American victory over Panama pretty much guarantees them a ticket to the Quarterfinals of the knock-out round; especially if Uruguay wins later in the evening, which they are expected to do.

So, if you’re like me and enjoy good, competitive sports over political sewage, try Fox and FS1 this evening.

Much better option. We looked ok against Bolivia, but need to get better.

I am torn on this match as I have a soft spot for Panama, but we need to beat them at least 3 nil.

Patriotic Ladies and Gentlemen who have absolutely NO INTEREST in watching two geriatric geezers yell, scream and lie at each other on CNN this evening; I have an alternative for you…

COPA AMERICA 2024

Yes folks, the Championship Tournament of South American Soccer is being played in the United States this year and the USMNT is part of the action.

The Americans beat Bolivia 2-0 on Sunday evening, setting them in good position, tied with Uruguay going into their second matches, this evening. The US plays CONCACAF rival Panama at 6:00 on Fox and Uruguay plays Bolivia at 9:00 on FS1. Before, after, and between the games Fox and FS1 Provide commentary and analysis with their Copa Tonight programming.

An American victory over Panama pretty much guarantees them a ticket to the Quarterfinals of the knock-out round; especially if Uruguay wins later in the evening, which they are expected to do.

So, if you’re like me and enjoy good, competitive sports over political sewage, try Fox and FS1 this evening.
Great. Here is another thread not wanting people to watch. I have no idea, what it is, the right does not want people to see. I do not know who's message will be be best conveyed in the debate, but it is obvious, Trumpers have lost their pre-debate attempts to inflluence normal people, who care about the country and want to see for themselves. I suspect they are sad and frustrated. Here is the front page of Drudge Report, this morning:
1719498190317.png

Soccer would be as bad as watching those two freaks say the same shit they say everyday.
Im going to paint my bathroom and watch the paint dry. Be jealous, bitches.
How about turning on some golfing?

Watching grass grow is the best!

As for myself, I've found something much more productive to do with my time than any of that stuff.

Great. Here is another thread not wanting people to watch. I have no idea, what it is, the right does not want people to see. I do not know who's message will be be best conveyed in the debate, but it is obvious, Trumpers have lost their pre-debate attempts to inflluence normal people, who care about the country and want to see for themselves. I suspect they are sad and frustrated. Here is the front page of Drudge Report, this morning:
View attachment 968094
if those people really cared about the country, neither Trump nor Biden would be candidates.

Soccer! Really, soccer.
Um.... no.

Besides fuckwad Biden might od and I want to see it.

Trump’s opening statement should be "I have narcan just in case of emergency ".
You don't like soccer?

Are you a homophobe or something?

Gays have a right to sports too ya know.

if those people really cared about the country, neither Trump nor Biden would be candidates.
You sound like me, back in 2016. But, it is really immaterial, at this point. One of these two old guys will be elected President for another term, come this November.

Plenty of wide open space down there in Texas for them to get indoctrinated into the American way.

Great. Here is another thread not wanting people to watch. I have no idea, what it is, the right does not want people to see
This whole thing is a farce and a joke. These two have been campaigning against each other for 5 years now. If you don’t know which one you prefer, I can’t take your intelligence seriously.
if those people really cared about the country, neither Trump nor Biden would be candidates
I do care about the country. I carcare enough to know it died in 1860 with the election of Lincoln. Anyone who doesn’t know who they’re voting for by now, considering these two have been campaigning for 5 years now, has a like-warm IQ at best.

I will be writing my own name in on the ballot in November.

Obviously, the MAGGOTS do not want to watch Trump make a fool of himself again at this debate.

Watching it will make it ever harder for them to maintain their delusions.

They can only hope to discourage as many people as possible from watching this debate so they can continue their lies.

Obviously, the MAGGOTS do not want to watch Trump make a fool of himself again at this debate.

Watching it will make it ever harder for them to maintain their delusions.

They can only hope to discourage as many people as possible from watching this debate so they can continue their lies.

I suspect most people have already made up their minds who they're voting for

You sound like me, back in 2016. But, it is really immaterial, at this point. One of these two old guys will be elected President for another term, come this November.

Much to the embarrassment of our country.

All one can do is prepare as best they can to ride it out.

Forum List

Back