Debate Schedule Announced

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Three debates.
Hillary's medical team now goes into 'trauma mode'.
If you spot a lump underneath Hillery's 'Dallas Tent and Awning' oven mitt it's 100% pure oxygen time releasing from a small tube taped just under her front jumper.
CPD:

It was announced like 14 months ago.

Yeah those elitist so.in touch with America , didn't know the most important season of the year was starting and what days to avoid.....these people are in touch with the average american...lololol

I hope she blacks out on stage. The comedy show that the moonbats will subsequently unleash, to try and paper over her obvious extremely poor health, will bring the house down.

Looks like Crooked Hillary is too chickenshit to face Trump in a real debate.

Doesn't surprise me the piece of shit is too cowardly to be challenged by someone not afraid to call her on her dishonesty, corruption and incompetency.

Clinton Global Initiative member Matt Lauer will Moderate The First Forum Between Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton

It will be a one-hour forum where Clinton and Trump will answer questions about national security, military affairs and veterans issues in front of an audience mainly made up of members of the military. The two candidates will not be on the stage at the same time, but will instead go back to back.

Matt Lauer Will Moderate The First Forum Between Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton

Looks like Crooked Hillary is too chickenshit to face Trump in a real debate.

Doesn't surprise me the piece of shit is too cowardly to be challenged by someone not afraid to call her on her dishonesty, corruption and incompetency.

Clinton Global Initiative member Matt Lauer will Moderate The First Forum Between Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton

It will be a one-hour forum where Clinton and Trump will answer questions about national security, military affairs and veterans issues in front of an audience mainly made up of members of the military. The two candidates will not be on the stage at the same time, but will instead go back to back.

Matt Lauer Will Moderate The First Forum Between Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton
Complete farce

Debate Number 1

Lauer: Welcome Mr Trump

Trump: thanks Matt, since you are a contributor to the Clinton foundation I think you should recuse yourself from this debate due to conflict of interest

Crowd: Cheers for 20 minutes.

Forum List

Back