"Debris Field" found near the Titanic wreck site.

In a high pressure environment size is a liability. It's a great idea but I don't know if anyone would want to spend the money it would take to make such a vehicle. When you're dealing with pressures to of thousands of pounds per square inch the larger the area you're pressing upon the more force is being directed to the structure of the ship and no matter how you build it there's always an endpoint where the cumulative forces add up to overpower the tensile strength of the material resulting in separating joints or shearing of bolts. I'm sure if somebody wanted to build a structure of titanium and carbon fiber that was 20 to 24 in thick and a reasonable size to fit say 15 to 20 people comfortably they could probably do it for several hundred million dollars. Rest assured that's how much it would cost. To dive regularly at such depths the hull would have to be massive, thick and heavy. Even then after numerous dives the flexing of the hull would begin to develop micro cracks in the structure. It would have to be serviced and repaired on a frequent basis to maintain structural integrity. At a certain point it would no longer be possible to repair the structure it would have to be derated for depth or just completely discarded in place of a new structure.

Jo
What about a vessel that is liquid filled with a crystal clear mixture in order to equalize the pressures inside, and then have the people wear a created oxygen suit that allows the human to function within the liquid environment, otherwise that creates a safe self contained environment around the body that has an oxygen mixture that is fed directly into the blood stream of the human ? In summary a pod within a pod.....

Otherwise everything is equaled by liquid mixtures that are developed for the internals of the vessel, and another liquid mixture that allows oxygen into the blood stream to keep the person alive inside the liquid filled environment by way having a pod (human in a suit that creates a living pod that can live within a liquid pod that is the internal of the ship ?

The instrument's and other operational devices needed to operate the ship, could also be self contained in an environment that would allow them to operate separate from the hazards of the environment protecting the ship and it's human cargo.

Last edited:
What about a vessel that is liquid filled with a crystal clear mixture in order to equalize the pressures inside, and then have the people wear a created oxygen suit that allows the human to function within the liquid environment, otherwise that creates a safe self contained environment around the body that has an oxygen mixture that is fed directly into the blood stream of the human ? In summary a pod within a pod.....

Otherwise everything is equaled by liquid mixtures that are developed for the internals of the vessel, and another liquid mixture that allows oxygen into the blood stream to keep the person alive inside the liquid filled environment by way having a pod (human in a suit that creates a living pod that can live within a liquid pod that is the internal of the ship ?

The instrument's and other operational devices needed to operate the ship, could also be self contained in an environment that would allow them to operate separate from the hazards of the environment protecting the ship and it's human cargo.
If you could equalize the pressure I guess it might work. I don't know what tolerance the human body has for such high pressures though.

Last edited:
Which is TOTAL BULLSHIT.

People who take OBVIOUS risks to life or limb should NEVER get paid for their own dumbass choices.
The wise men of the sea don't want the families to think their loved one suffered. If he said they were vaporized in the implosion event, at least their families will know they went into death without suffering egregious drowning and pain. I'm so sorry for their families, employees, and friends.

The wise men of the sea don't want the families to think their loved one suffered. If he said they were vaporized in the implosion event, at least their families will know they went into death without suffering egregious drowning and pain. I'm so sorry for their families, employees, and friends.
This appears to have been caused by a stupid lib who was guided by wokeness

If you could equalize the pressure I guess it might work. I don't know what tolerance is the human body has for such high pressures though.
It could be that Humans could somehow exist by way of a liquid oxygen suit inside of a liquid filled surrounding environment. That would be the key to it right ?

The liquid filled environment would protect the human from outside pressures while he or she also has a suit that allows the human being to swim or exist inside of the environment without experiencing any pressures, and this is because the body has replaced breathing with liquid oxygen that is being fed by the suit into the blood stream. Now how to preserve the lungs during the process would be another study to look at. They would have to be filled with a substance in order to sustain them while the body gets it's oxygen from another method.

You know, I think in this movie, they were hitting on this type of thing, but it was liquid oxygen supposedly sustaining the body after being breathed into the lungs, and it therefore took the place of the normal breathing of air through the mouth. My idea is a machine that is creating oxygenated liquid that is then being injecting into the blood stream of the person. Maybe I watch to many movies... ROTFLMBO 😂

Also I was considering how the fish live in the depths of the Ocean.

It could be that Humans could somehow exist by way of a liquid oxygen suit inside of a liquid filled surrounding environment. That would be the key to it right ?

The liquid filled environment would protect the human from outside pressures while he or she also has a suit that allows the human being to swim or exist inside of the environment without experiencing any pressures, and this is because the body has replaced breathing with liquid oxygen that is being fed by the suit into the blood stream. Now how to preserve the lungs during the process would be another study to look at. They would have to be filled with a substance in order to sustain them while the body gets it's oxygen from another method.

You know, I think in this movie, they were hitting on this type of thing, but it was liquid oxygen supposedly sustaining the body after being breathed into the lungs, and it therefore took the place of the normal breathing of air through the mouth. My idea is a machine that is creating oxygenated liquid that is then being injecting into the blood stream of the person. Maybe I watch to many movies... ROTFLMBO 😂

Also I was considering how the fish live in the depths of the Ocean.
God's creations are many and diverse.

If you could equalize the pressure I guess it might work. I don't know what tolerance is the human body has for such high pressures though.
I think it's well past the pressures that human physiology can take. Just think of the breathing effort to inflate the lungs. Just no way- you'd have to be breathing 6,000 psi heliox.

I think those pressures would compress your body to about 1/4 of your normal 14.7 psi size, then there would be nothing left that was still compressible. Your organs would be pancakes, blood vessels would be flattened. All of the interstitial space between your cells would be collapsed, you'd probably fit in a 5 gallon bucket.

If you could equalize the pressure I guess it might work. I don't know what tolerance the human body has for such high pressures though.
1. Outside liquid = pressure

2. Inside a crystal clear formulated liquid that would equalize the Pressure from within and without.

3. A liquid filled pressure reducing equalization suit, otherwise that is protecting the human being from the two liquid filled environments being listed above.

The person in the suit would be viewed swimming about or working inside of the liquid filled environment as if they were a fish moving about in that environment.

I think it's well past the pressures that human physiology can take. Just think of the breathing effort to inflate the lungs. Just no way- you'd have to be breathing 6,000 psi heliox.

I think those pressures would compress your body to about 1/4 of your normal 14.7 psi size, then there would be nothing left that was still compressible. Your organs would be pancakes, blood vessels would be flattened. All of the interstitial space between your cells would be collapsed, you'd probably fit in a 5 gallon bucket.
Yet a fish can be seen scouring the sea floor because it needs no oxygen pulled into it's lungs to be converted after the inhaling takes place. The human would need a conversion device for oxygen in order to exist within a liquid filled environment. Correct ?

There's nothing left of em. No way.

Yet a fish can be seen scouring the sea floor because it needs no oxygen pulled into it's lungs to be converted after the inhaling takes place. The human would need a conversion device for oxygen in order to exist within a liquid filled environment. Correct ?
I think there are very few (if any) fish that can survive at that depth. Most fish have an air bladder that inflates and deflates to keep them neutral. You see some crustaceans and mollusks in deep water, but at those extreme depths the life forms get really, really weird. Alien shit.

I think what you're thinking about is a suit that allows for breathing an oxygen-rich liquid that your lungs can exchange oxygen and CO2 with directly. Since it's not compressible, your lungs can be at ambient pressure. There have been stories about that, but afaik, they are all just stories. I think training yourself to intentionally drown would be hard.

We solve the problems with submarines. It's just expensive to do safely, and just like space travel, there is no margin for error.

I think there are very few (if any) fish that can survive at that depth. Most fish have an air bladder that inflates and deflates to keep them neutral. You see some crustaceans and mollusks in deep water, but at those extreme depths the life forms get really, really weird. Alien shit.

I think what you're thinking about is a suit that allows for breathing an oxygen-rich liquid that your lungs can exchange oxygen and CO2 with directly. Since it's not compressible, your lungs can be at ambient pressure. There have been stories about that, but afaik, they are all just stories. I think training yourself to intentionally drown would be hard.

We solve the problems with submarines. It's just expensive to do safely, and just like space travel, there is no margin for error.
A whale can dive to 8,000 to 10,000 feet somehow.

3. A liquid filled pressure reducing equalization suit, otherwise that is protecting the human being from the two liquid filled environments being listed above.
This suit cannot be compressible, or the liquid inside would transfer the outside pressure to the diver. Since your suit is not compressible, you don't need the liquid inside. Just fill it with air. We have those, but they aren't made for that pressure.

Forum List

Back