Debt under Obama: money well spent (mostly)

Once again if you read the fucking thread you would know what I already provided many sources for this idiot. Look this explains it.

Obama: Deficits falling at fastest rate since WWII. Is that true? - CSMonitor.com

Looked at your link.
Didn't see the proof that cuts in tax rates hurt the economy.
Maybe you should cut and paste the proof I must have missed in your link?
Thanks!

So you're saying increasing our national debt doesn't hurt the economy? You're an idiot.

So you're saying increasing our national debt doesn't hurt the economy?

Well that would depend.

Wasting $10 billion on bankrupt green energy firms is bad for the economy.

Allowing taxpayers to keep $10 billion of their own money is good for the economy.

Let me know if you ever find proof for your claim.

Looked at your link.
Thanks!

So you're saying increasing our national debt doesn't hurt the economy? You're an idiot.

So you're saying increasing our national debt doesn't hurt the economy?

Well that would depend.

Wasting $10 billion on bankrupt green energy firms is bad for the economy.

Allowing taxpayers to keep $10 billion of their own money is good for the economy.

Let me know if you ever find proof for your claim.

You are such an idiot. It just blows my mind.

I think everyone's getting too caught up in single issues when these arguments span several without enough space to address every individual point.

I think Toddster is handing Billy his ass but it is an exercise in trolling at this point as Billy is incapable of learning and simply repeats the same shit over and over.

Once again if you read the fucking thread you would know what I already provided many sources for this idiot. Look this explains it.

Obama: Deficits falling at fastest rate since WWII. Is that true? - CSMonitor.com

Looked at your link.
Thanks!

You're dishonest. You can't support your claims, and you're bawling out false charges for your own dishonesty and baseless claims. You're using a debate forum to project a hidden agenda if you cannot prove your claims, and so far, you haven't, can't, or didn't understand your own link in the first place.

It's a very mathematical debate. You're losing it.

Looked at your link.
Thanks!

You're dishonest. You can't support your claims, and you're bawling out false charges for your own dishonesty and baseless claims. You're using a debate forum to project a hidden agenda if you cannot prove your claims, and so far, you haven't, can't, or didn't understand your own link in the first place.

It's a very mathematical debate. You're losing it.

Lol you people are such toddlers. I cited every claim I made in thus thread. Just because you don't have the emotional maturity to deal with information that doesn't confirm your brain dead bias, doesn't mean I deserve to be negged. Grow the fuck up.

Looked at your link.
Thanks!

So, would you agree that cutting taxes and cutting spending at the same time is a good idea? Or are you an idiot?

According to Keynesian morans, the debt an deficit spending are entirely irrelevant. We can spend to build the death star and throw money at every ocassion.

Isn't that right?

Looked at your link.
Thanks!

So, would you agree that cutting taxes and cutting spending at the same time is a good idea? Or are you an idiot?

It depends on whose taxes you are cutting. Small middle class tax cuts, yes. Big cuts for the poor, yes. For the wealthy? No. Hell no.

It depends on whose taxes you are cutting. Small middle class tax cuts, yes. Big cuts for the poor, yes. For the wealthy? No. Hell no.

I agree, big cuts for the poor! Cuts in the taxes they receive back that they never paid in to begin with!

Go watch more of Russell Brand and believe that craziness he's spewing. You sound just like him anyways.

Go watch more of Russell Brand and believe that craziness he's spewing. You sound just like him anyways.

Russell Brand? Are you kidding me? Lol. You probably know more about what he thinks than I do.

Russell Brand? Are you kidding me? Lol. You probably know more about what he thinks than I do.

Well your tax the rich just cause their rich is the same thing you both say.

I think the point that poster was making, Billy...is that you are just as clueless as Russell Brand is because you both espouse the same things.

T&E%20Table.jpg

Great. What should the rates be compared to the table?

Forum List

Back