Debunking Rape Epidemic Claims

Same abuses were also reported in Germany:

Rape and child abuse 'are rife in German refugee camps': Unsegregated conditions blamed as women are 'seen as fair game' in overcrowded migrant centres
  • Abuses said to be taking place among 5,000 migrants at camp in Giessen
  • Fear the number of unreported rapes and sexual assaults is significant
  • It may be taking place at overcrowded refugee centres across the country
By ALLAN HALL IN BERLIN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 19:23, 24 September 2015 | UPDATED: 05:37, 25 September 2015

A culture of rape and sexual abuse is being allowed to take hold in asylum centres across Germany as Europe struggles to cope with the migrant crisis, it has been alleged,

Women’s rights groups and politicians have highlighted assaults against women and children in at least one camp.

And they suggest such incidents may be widespread, with many going unreported to the police.

Campaigners also claimed some men saw unaccompanied women as ‘fair game’, and also blamed conditions in which occupants were unsegregated by gender or nationality....

A letter addressed to the Minister of Integration and Social Affairs in the state of Hesse, where the centre is based, from four women’s organisations described a ‘culture of rape and violence’.

The letter, written on August 18, stated: ‘It is a fact that women and children are unprotected. This situation is opportune to those men who already regard women as their inferior and treat unaccompanied women as “fair game”. As a consequence, there are reports of numerous rapes, sexual assaults and increasingly of forced prostitution. These are not isolated incidents.’

There are fears the number of unreported cases of rape and sexual assault at the Geissen camp

Women were often too afraid to walk around the camp even during the day, volunteers claimed, while some victims are too terrified to report sexual assaults by the men.

A police spokesman said there were ‘probably’ many unreported sexual abuses. Giessen City Councillor Astrid Eibelshaeuser said: ‘We know there is rape happening.’

Johannes-Wilhelm Roerig, the federal commissioner for child sexual abuse issues, said: ‘I am most concerned that refugee children in camps, gymnasiums, or former barracks are not sufficiently protected from sexual assault.’...

Rape and child abuse are 'rife in German asylum centres'

This particular article illustrates exactly what is happening. The conditions in these refugee centers are horrible and overcrowded and violence against women and children is endemic. The article I posted also went into this issue, and noted it is endemic in all refugee centers regardless of religion. There was a recent expose on an Australian migrant detention center on an island where abuse, especially against children was uncovered. Women and girls in some of these facilities also become prey to human human traffickers or Arab men looking for cheap sex sanctified by a temporary marriage.

Few seem to really care what goes on in these places.

No one is saying it's all imaginary, but there is no data to support a rape epidemic or rape jihad.

So it's happening in migrant centre's but it's not a big deal? Or it's not Muslims ..... But it's happening in migrant centre's .... And European women are still being raped by Muslims ....

Utterly disgusting that women in particular would go out of their way to pretend the rape of European women, children, and refugee women and children is a non event.

.....or at least a creature that CLAIMS to be a woman.

Considering the agenda involved and the track record of incredible deceit, I don't know if we really have any solid reasons to believe the claim.

What we see happening in Europe where rape is part of the Islamization process, so, too, do Islamists work the internet. They play something akin to a good cop/bad cop routine where the rapists do the dirty work and the online propagandists provide the rhetorical.

If they can establish that it is the right, proper duty of Western leftists to defend the Jihad, half their work is done.

So we get that you have a rabid and psychotic hatred of Muslims and heroize a man who went across the country electrocuting live animals on stage...

Is this why you chose to use a discredited poll from a hate site instead of Pew, in order to slander American Muslims?

You keep ducking, dodging and deflecting.

This thread is about Swedish rapes by migrants. Why are you bringing up American Muslims?

If you want to discuss them then please make a thread and we can discuss them.

Utterly disgusting that women in particular would go out of their way to pretend the rape of European women, children, and refugee women and children is a non event.

Considering the agenda involved and the track record of incredible deceit, I don't know if we really have any solid reasons to believe the claim.

What we see happening in Europe where rape is part of the Islamization process, so, too, do Islamists work the internet. They play something akin to a good cop/bad cop routine where the rapists do the dirty work and the online propagandists provide the rhetorical.

If they can establish that it is the right, proper duty of Western leftists to defend the Jihad, half their work is done.

So we get that you have a rabid and psychotic hatred of Muslims and heroize a man who went across the country electrocuting live animals on stage...

Is this why you chose to use a discredited poll from a hate site instead of Pew, in order to slander American Muslims?

This thread is about Swedish rapes by migrants. Why are you bringing up American Muslims?

This thread is full of Coyote Ugly's ad hominems, off topic crap about polls, electrocuting dogs, lies about posters (as usual), and of course excuses for refugee rapists and refugee paedophiles. She's hysterical, but not in the humorous way:)

Rape and child abuse 'are rife in German refugee camps': Unsegregated conditions blamed as women are 'seen as fair game' in overcrowded migrant centres

A culture of rape and sexual abuse is being allowed to take hold in asylum centres across Germany as Europe struggles to cope with the migrant crisis, it has been alleged,

Women’s rights groups and politicians have highlighted assaults against women and children in at least one camp.

And they suggest such incidents may be widespread, with many going unreported to the police.

Campaigners also claimed some men saw unaccompanied women as ‘fair game’, and also blamed conditions in which occupants were unsegregated by gender or nationality....

A letter addressed to the Minister of Integration and Social Affairs in the state of Hesse, where the centre is based, from four women’s organisations described a ‘culture of rape and violence’.

The letter, written on August 18, stated: ‘It is a fact that women and children are unprotected. This situation is opportune to those men who already regard women as their inferior and treat unaccompanied women as “fair game”. As a consequence, there are reports of numerous rapes, sexual assaults and increasingly of forced prostitution. These are not isolated incidents.’

There are fears the number of unreported cases of rape and sexual assault at the Geissen camp

Women were often too afraid to walk around the camp even during the day, volunteers claimed, while some victims are too terrified to report sexual assaults by the men.

A police spokesman said there were ‘probably’ many unreported sexual abuses. Giessen City Councillor Astrid Eibelshaeuser said: ‘We know there is rape happening.’

Johannes-Wilhelm Roerig, the federal commissioner for child sexual abuse issues, said: ‘I am most concerned that refugee children in camps, gymnasiums, or former barracks are not sufficiently protected from sexual assault.’...

This particular article illustrates exactly what is happening. The conditions in these refugee centers are horrible and overcrowded and violence against women and children is endemic. The article I posted also went into this issue, and noted it is endemic in all refugee centers regardless of religion. There was a recent expose on an Australian migrant detention center on an island where abuse, especially against children was uncovered. Women and girls in some of these facilities also become prey to human human traffickers or Arab men looking for cheap sex sanctified by a temporary marriage.

No one is saying it's all imaginary, but there is no data to support a rape epidemic or rape jihad.

So it's happening in migrant centre's but it's not a big deal? Or it's not Muslims ..... But it's happening in migrant centre's .... And European women are still being raped by Muslims ....
They are raping women and children in the migrant centres, and they are raping women and children outside the migrant centres. The people in Europe know what is happening and we know about the cover ups - it is considered that accurate open reporting 'plays into the hands of the right wing' so that's a good enough excuse for the authorities to obfuscate and lie. The rape jihad combined with the terrorism is resulting in more and more people becoming furious about immigration. Europes women and children have been thrown under the bus by politicians, and the refugee women and children have been too. That women make excuses for this is utterly sickening.

This thread is full of Coyote Ugly's ad hominems, off topic crap about polls, electrocuting dogs, lies about posters (as usual), and of course excuses for refugee rapists and refugee paedophiles. She's hysterical, but not in the humorous way:)

And she is a senior moderator who is the official representative of a website that asks for donations to support such behavior, no less.

And she is a senior moderator who is the official representative of a website that asks for donations to support such behavior, no less.
Quite. It would be like PAYING to be stalked, lied about and harassed by a pernicious troll who abuses its position and who one can't even put on ignore. Lol.

Last edited:
[
Actually my summation of you has nothing to do with your claim that you hate rape. We all do. Its that that excuse is nothing more then a thin veneer. You gave you self away.

You "hate" rape? :dunno:

Is it that spreading Islam is so important to you that you're willing to excuse a little rape for the glory of Allah?

I mean, your flaccid attempt to excuse rape Jihad shows hatred, but not hatred of rape.

Your concern a out the abuse of women ends once Muslims are out of the picture .

Feel free to show one post where uncensored has promoted abuse towards women when a Muslim wasn't involved.

Or was that just another bs dodge ....

She me one post where I have supported, promoted or made excuses for rape. Show me one post where I have supported terrorists killing Jews. Show me one post where I have supported the barbaric excesses of certain Muslims - their treatment of women, ISIS, any of that.

Don't like it when you're "misrepresented"? Well why do you keep doing it?

So, to sum it up, we have this.

A lot of claims about sexual harassment and rape by migrants.

If we break it down most of it seems to fall into harassment. Countries are offering classes on their culture and how women are to be treated. This certainly makes sense given vast cultural differences among immigrants. What surprises me is it wasn't done before. The US has long do everything that sort of thing going as part of the aculturation process.

We also have a ton of news articles which seem to range from fairly factual to over the top fear mongering.

We have evidence that in a 2014 music festival police might have covered up reports of assault. So in 2015, police took it more seriously, and out of 170000 participants, there were maybe 20 complaints filed.

When you have so much contradictory and emotion driven info, it's more helpful to look at each country individually since laws differ, and to look at actual criminal statics for trends. Thus, far, in Sweden, over the last decade they have remained largely the same for violent crime and no one has offered any actual data to the contrary.

Looking at data and asking these questions rather the simply jumping on the bandwagon, is not supporting rape or so-called rape jihad, it's questioning conclusions that don't appear to be supported by data but by fear and anti-immigrant hysteria. Like the no go zone claims.

If you need a class to know you can't rape women and children then you shouldn't be going anywhere.

There is zero reason to take any of these animals into any western country.

They shouldn't even leave their continent. There are plenty of Asian countries they can go.

What is considered rape varies from country to country - witness the extreme difference between Germany and Sweden's laws. Anyone new to a country needs to learn the laws and culture of that new country. You can't expect it to be universal. In addition, you're assuming that rape is perfectly ok in all those countries and cultures those people are coming from. That isn't necessarily so.

Quite. It would be like paying to be stalked, lied about and harassed by a pernicious troll one can't even put on ignore. Lol.

Which, I might add - you do quite well.

Have you taken the time to review your boyfriends posts? I ignore him, but he won't leave me alone with his off topic crap, lies about me, and ad hominems. What it seems like, Tilly, is you have quite a double standard. I try very hard to engage people in discussion, politely - even you and Dogma, but get nothing but insults and lies in return, so I try to ignore you, but you can't leave me alone can you? Eventually, enough is enough. Leave me alone, I'll be happy to leave you alone. Spread lies and adhoms - fine, I'm happy to participate in that as well. The ball is in your court you passive aggressive twat.

This thread is in Zone 3.

If Dogma is going to dodge and duck, one has to wonder why.

They are raping women and children in the migrant centres, and they are raping women and children outside the migrant centres. The people in Europe know what is happening and we know about the cover ups - it is considered that accurate open reporting 'plays into the hands of the right wing' so that's a good enough excuse for the authorities to obfuscate and lie. The rape jihad combined with the terrorism is resulting in more and more people becoming furious about immigration. Europes women and children have been thrown under the bus by politicians, and the refugee women and children have been too. That women make excuses for this is utterly sickening.

The first was actually addressed in one of the articles I posted and is a common problem in migrant centres regardless of country of origin or religion - it's a problem when you have men, women, children all crowded together, to few people to oversee and insufficient resources. When you google "rape epidemic" that is not what is being talked about. What is being talked about is brown and black people raping white european women. They don't care about the migrants, or something would be done, it would be featured in as many news articles as the supposed "rape jihad" is. But it isn't.

Now, you sickening twat - how about a link where I have made excuses for it? You whine about others misrepresenting you, but here you are doing the same thing.

While you're at it - how is it you can claim this massive "rape jihad" in Sweden but no rise in Sweden's crime rates over the last decade? SURELY, there would be something indicating this trend?

I'll repeat what I wrote to Tilly. No one is saying it's not a big deal. This is the first time however, I've heard you express an opinion on what is going on in migrant centers. When you google "rape jihad" and "rape epidemic" what is happening in migrant centers is amazingly scarce. It's all about a supposed rape epidemic on white European women.

If European women are being raped at such high rates in Sweden....why has there been NO corresponding increase in Sweden's crime rate reports over the past decade? You can argue a cover-up, but a cover-up for an entire nation, for the past decade stretches even the most feverish imagination.

[
Actually my summation of you has nothing to do with your claim that you hate rape. We all do. Its that that excuse is nothing more then a thin veneer. You gave you self away.

Is it that spreading Islam is so important to you that you're willing to excuse a little rape for the glory of Allah?

I mean, your flaccid attempt to excuse rape Jihad shows hatred, but not hatred of rape.

Your concern a out the abuse of women ends once Muslims are out of the picture .

Feel free to show one post where uncensored has promoted abuse towards women when a Muslim wasn't involved.

She me one post where I have supported, promoted or made excuses for rape. Show me one post where I have supported terrorists killing Jews. Show me one post where I have supported the barbaric excesses of certain Muslims - their treatment of women, ISIS, any of that.

You made an entire thread about a media conspiracy over migrant rapes and sexual assaults.

This whole thread is you making an excuse for the migrants and their thirst for rape.

So, to sum it up, we have this.

A lot of claims about sexual harassment and rape by migrants.

If we break it down most of it seems to fall into harassment. Countries are offering classes on their culture and how women are to be treated. This certainly makes sense given vast cultural differences among immigrants. What surprises me is it wasn't done before. The US has long do everything that sort of thing going as part of the aculturation process.

We also have a ton of news articles which seem to range from fairly factual to over the top fear mongering.

We have evidence that in a 2014 music festival police might have covered up reports of assault. So in 2015, police took it more seriously, and out of 170000 participants, there were maybe 20 complaints filed.

When you have so much contradictory and emotion driven info, it's more helpful to look at each country individually since laws differ, and to look at actual criminal statics for trends. Thus, far, in Sweden, over the last decade they have remained largely the same for violent crime and no one has offered any actual data to the contrary.

Looking at data and asking these questions rather the simply jumping on the bandwagon, is not supporting rape or so-called rape jihad, it's questioning conclusions that don't appear to be supported by data but by fear and anti-immigrant hysteria. Like the no go zone claims.

If you need a class to know you can't rape women and children then you shouldn't be going anywhere.

There is zero reason to take any of these animals into any western country.

They shouldn't even leave their continent. There are plenty of Asian countries they can go.

What is considered rape varies from country to country - witness the extreme difference between Germany and Sweden's laws. Anyone new to a country needs to learn the laws and culture of that new country. You can't expect it to be universal. In addition, you're assuming that rape is perfectly ok in all those countries and cultures those people are coming from. That isn't necessarily so.

Funny I never needed a rape or sexual assault class when I traveled internationally. I just knew that I couldn't grope women or forcibly have sex with them.

And to the last part of your post....
Rape is ok in Muslim countries. Anytime you need 4 male witnesses to Verify rape there is a problem. And also where women get charged when they are raped if they come forward.

Uh oh, Coyote Ugly is having another meltdown, lol. Get a grip you silly rape jihad appeasing creature.
Now, 'refugees' are raping women and children (and sometimes men) all across Europe where they've been given shelter, both inside and outside of refugee accommodation. The rapefugees come from various countries, but the thing they have in common is Islam. Since politicians, police and press are determined to cover up the scale of the abuse, just as they did in Rotherham, they are ensuring, not preventing, a move to the right wing, and, inevitably, a backlash.

Last edited:

I'll repeat what I wrote to Tilly. No one is saying it's not a big deal. This is the first time however, I've heard you express an opinion on what is going on in migrant centers. When you google "rape jihad" and "rape epidemic" what is happening in migrant centers is amazingly scarce. It's all about a supposed rape epidemic on white European women.

If European women are being raped at such high rates in Sweden....why has there been NO corresponding increase in Sweden's crime rate reports over the past decade? You can argue a cover-up, but a cover-up for an entire nation, for the past decade stretches even the most feverish imagination.

Hard for the stats to be accurate when the Swedish police has doctored the books. Too bad it's at a boiling point with victims piling up.

Swedish police accused of covering up sex attacks by refugees at music festival

Have you taken the time to review your boyfriends posts? I ignore him, but he won't leave me alone with his off topic crap, lies about me, and ad hominems. What it seems like, Tilly, is you have quite a double standard. I try very hard to engage people in discussion, politely - even you and Dogma, but get nothing but insults and lies in return, so I try to ignore you, but you can't leave me alone can you? Eventually, enough is enough. Leave me alone, I'll be happy to leave you alone. Spread lies and adhoms - fine, I'm happy to participate in that as well. The ball is in your court you passive aggressive twat.
I can't leave you alone? LOL. I very rarely read or respond to your tripe - even when you are lying about me - as you've done in this thread - and even when you address my posts.
And as I've told you at least five times - I ignore you - but you are incapable of returning the favour. You are a stalker, and you stalk Dogmaphobe and you stalk me. Now, put your money where your fat feral mouth is and fuck off, there's a dear.

[

You made an entire thread about a media conspiracy over migrant rapes and sexual assaults.

This whole thread is you making an excuse for the migrants and their thirst for rape.
She also does the exact same thing for every act of brutality, stabbing and even terrorist attacks conducted by Muslims in Europe and the US, one excuse after another, claiming it has absolutley nothing to do with Islam, even when they scream alahu Akbar. She has become utterly ridiculous in the eyes of so many here.

[

Rape has been part of war throughout human history. In the Hadith al Buquari, the Warlord Muhammad uses looting and rape as reward for his vicious troops. Coyote is fighting a war to end America, this is no joke to the left, they aim to crush the Constitutional Republic into dust. Destroying Western culture and the concepts of individual liberty are vital in the goal of establishing a central authoritarian regime, as the democrats desire.The Muslims are their main allies in this war on America, so it is no surprise Coyote promotes rape; it is a weapon of war the disheartens her enemy.

Forum List

Back