Debunking the Myth propagated by elitist about overpopulation

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Bernie Sanders is an idiot an that ain't a conspiracy. I like Dan Bongino and the beginning of this show covers debunking the myth of the world being over populated. As Dan points out people starving etc. is generally due to government mismanagement. Dan is also a character and he makes me laugh as he gives his commentaries.
Debunk the Overpopulation Myth - PRI
Debunking the Myth of Overpopulation - PRI

I think a list of the people propagated this overpopulation bs should be made and each should be notified that they are promoting a lie. With proper management every one on the planet could live happy healthy productive lives. If countries, districts and areas do not have good planners well that is part of life here on earth; and the people in those areas will have to work and build together or all fail together.

The somewhat good news is that the leftists are now out of the closet about their eugenicist attitudes.

The somewhat good news is that the leftists are now out of the closet about their eugenicist attitudes.
A lot of that crap is coming from greedy assholes like Gates and other investment gurus. This whole MSM push on eugenics and every other crappy agenda they are pushing is the spirit of the Babylonians (confusion by mixing) at their best before it all crashes down.

Only their leaders.

Don't start confronting any random NPC's about the origins of PP just yet. They will still be in denial. :71:

Forum List

Back