Decades Of Republican Mismanagement Have Left Red States Mired In The Past & At The Bottom

Never understood why red staters always voted against their own best interest election after election? Just can't or won't pull the lever for anyone who has a "D" next to their name. Eventually with a shift in demographics and the slow siphoning off of baby boomers, that will change.
Living in the city is like being a caged animal. On top of each other and many more per square mile. With the good there...it also has a lot of bad. people leave to survive. Lower taxes with a small pension helps that happen.

Scratch a Dem and you will get a commie poking through.
I know that you guys believe that. Go ahead.

Another walk away from the spineless captain of the board.
If I thought there were something that I could say that might either (a) advance the conversation in an interesting way, or (b) take it in a direction that might make all of this somewhat less disturbing for me, I truly would.

I've just run out of ideas. I just leave you guys to your world.

Then why post at all? if your limit is making your statement, getting a retort, than being unable to be bothered to come up with a reply, why just spin your wheels?

Never understood why red staters always voted against their own best interest election after election? Just can't or won't pull the lever for anyone who has a "D" next to their name. Eventually with a shift in demographics and the slow siphoning off of baby boomers, that will change.
Living in the city is like being a caged animal. On top of each other and many more per square mile. With the good there...it also has a lot of bad. people leave to survive. Lower taxes with a small pension helps that happen.

I've lived in both. They each have their trade offs. I've seen people living in small towns literally drink their paycheck out of sheer boredom with nothing around for miles and miles.
Same thing I've seen in cities. Only the liquor stores are usually a lot closer. :)

If I thought there were something that I could say that might either (a) advance the conversation in an interesting way, or (b) take it in a direction that might make all of this somewhat less disturbing for me, I truly would.

Then why post at all? if your limit is making your statement, getting a retort, than being unable to be bothered to come up with a reply, why just spin your wheels?
Because I felt like it. You weren't required to post to me.

Because I felt like it. You weren't required to post to me.

Channeling cartman.

Forum List

Back