December 13, 68 degrees

There is no man-made catastrophic global warming happening, suckers :)
(ducks for cover)

And you got your degree, where?

Caltech.... You?

Hey, that's wonderful. Do you have any published reports we can read?

Many, however I value my privacy so you will have to wait till i croak to find out who I am.

Well, until then, I'll just stick with the ones who's credentials I can verify, but thank you anyway.

(ducks for cover)

Caltech.... You?

Many, however I value my privacy so you will have to wait till i croak to find out who I am.

Well, until then, I'll just stick with the ones who's credentials I can verify, but thank you anyway.

Good for you. Your choices have such great records!

Caltech.... You?

I agree.

Caltech.... You?

I agree.
Some folks online build themselves up with lies and try to support their arguments with more lies. We know who they are, don't we Carla. They are FOS and total jackasses. :D

When I went to work in Turkey, I had to get US State Dept. verification of my degrees. So I have paperwork, stamped by the United States of America Department of State and signed by Condoleezza Rice, then Secretary of State, certifying that both my bachelor's and master's degrees are authentic. Cool.

Last edited:
(ducks for cover)

Well, not that it's any of your business to be demanding personal information from posters, I have a first class BSc with honours and an MSc with distinction from two highly prestigious uni's in England. What's it to you, Danger Mouse?

Last edited:
Well now, super El Nino in 1998, warmest year on record. Moderate El Nino, 2005, nearly matches 1998, moderate El Nino, 2010, nearly matches 1998. Enso neutral, 2014, matches 1998. 2015, super El Nino, blows away 1998. And look at the times in between. 1998 to 2005. 7 years. 2005 to 2010, 5 years. 2010 to 2014, 4 years, 2014, 2015, back to back. Going to be interesting to see what 2016 will bring.

(ducks for cover)

Well, not that it's any of your business to be demanding personal information from posters, I have a first class BSc with honours and an MSc with distinction from two highly prestigious uni's in England. What's it to you, Danger Mouse?

I wasn't looking for an answer to that question. There is no doubt I would not believe you anyway.

This is one area where I choose to get answers from real scientists, instead of idiots on a forum.

I also won't be looking to you or any other idiot on this forum for medical advice...I'll just stick with my regular doctor for that as well.

(ducks for cover)

I wasn't looking for an answer to that question.
Of course you were, Danger Mouse, you just don't happen to like the answer :)
Lol@dangermouseshootingselfinfoot.

(ducks for cover)

I wasn't looking for an answer to that question. There is no doubt I would not believe you anyway.

This is one area where I choose to get answers from real scientists, instead of idiots on a forum.

I also won't be looking to you or any other idiot on this forum for medical advice...I'll just stick with my regular doctor for that as well.
Sound like you're overdue an appointment :)

(ducks for cover)

I have no idea why you would think I would listen to idiots on a forum talk about climate change. I don't go see my mechanic for medical advice.

Do you go to your mechanic for medical advice?

(ducks for cover)

When I'm ready to go, I won't be setting the appointment with any idiot from this forum...just saying. :p

(ducks for cover)

I have no idea why you would think I would listen to idiots on a forum talk about climate change. I don't go see my mechanic for medical advice.

:blahblah:
Hush. You're getting all shrill now.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to, then you won't have to get so upset. Simples.

(ducks for cover)

I have no idea why you would think I would listen to idiots on a forum talk about climate change.
Because you're doing just that?
But you're right that you shouldn't.

(ducks for cover)

When I'm ready to go, I won't be setting the appointment with any idiot from this forum...just saying. :p
Very wise.

(ducks for cover)

And you shouldn't. More to the point you should learn basic scientific protocols (which the climatologists have violated at every turn) that way you can understand when they are blowing smoke up your ass (which is nearly always) and when they are actually presenting you with something useful.

The problem that you and all the faithers have is you know nothing about science. Thus you are reduced to the flock in the pews begging for forgiveness from your high priests not knowing that your high priests are screwing you in the finest evangelical conman tradition....

And you shouldn't. More to the point you should learn basic scientific protocols (which the climatologists have violated at every turn) that way you can understand when they are blowing smoke up your ass (which is nearly always) and when they are actually presenting you with something useful.

The problem that you and all the faithers have is you know nothing about science. Thus you are reduced to the flock in the pews begging for forgiveness from your high priests not knowing that your high priests are screwing you in the finest evangelical conman tradition....
Exceptionally well said.

Forum List

Back