December 13, 68 degrees

We just went from 75 to 55 in 30 minutes when a cold front came through. So I guess global warming was real until about 330pm. Now its cold again. Damn weather keeps changing. Oh thats right, thats what weather does, changes. All the time.

The world knows about climate change except for some far right folks in the US who believe what a handful of "scientists", being paid by Big Oil, tell them.

And the AGW/far left narrative runs without question or hesitation..

There is zero scientific evidence that proves CO2 controls climate..
Bullshit

So post the datasets with source code that proves the AGW religion, that CO2 controls climate..

Come on far left/AGW drones post the actual science that proves it..

Do we need any more evidence of global warming?
You know your right,good evidence,1st winter in the Raleigh area 1985 ,low eights Christmas day,we cooked out at the state park,count your lucky stars, one less day it will be cold this winter.

Yes, it warmed up.

Thanks for that.

Personally I refuse to support climate change until they can guarantee about 55 degrees throughout the whole winter.

How can we get that done? I'm prepared to pay up to 10% more in taxes.

Oh, and if you can limit the rain to once a week, I might be persuaded to pay up to 15% more in taxes.

I figure saving on heating and cooling expenses will help offset the increased tax burden.

Well if Al Gore would stop farting we wouldn't have these problems. Hey look on the bight side, with the mild temps we will use less fuel heating our homes.
Hope you can feed that to your kids...

It's hard to feed your kids in this economy.

Climate change advocates want to destroy capitalism in order to reduce carbon emissions.

Yea, that should work just great in terms of feeding your family

Well if Al Gore would stop farting we wouldn't have these problems. Hey look on the bight side, with the mild temps we will use less fuel heating our homes.
Hope you can feed that to your kids...

It's hard to feed your kids in this economy.

Climate change advocates want to destroy capitalism in order to reduce carbon emissions.
Nope, and getting away from gas and oil would be great for the economy, as would fixing the damn infrastructure.

70 degrees in NYC in 1946. You silly globull alarmists are too easy

Instead of enjoying the nice weather the bed wetters are having a nervous breakdown.

Sad.

The last few years in the NYC area we got the crap kicked out of us....
And the left was screaming about it....
Now we have some mild weather and they are going off about it.....

I am enjoying it while it lasts.

70 degrees in NYC in 1946. You silly globull alarmists are too easy

Instead of enjoying the nice weather the bed wetters are having a nervous breakdown.

Sad.
I can remember a 70 degree day in February in the 1980's, it's not new nor is it climate change, it's just your average weather. Lets revisit this thread in January or February when we are on our 3rd or 4th blizzard.

Yup...Just weather. See China today they didn't worry about it. They just can't breathe... But hey it's just weather.

cdc96ccce90412d00e2b1727aea5e545.jpg

Nope, and getting away from gas and oil would be great for the economy, as would fixing the damn infrastructure.

Coming from someone who lives in a state whose economy is completely driven by the oil and gas industry and who knows dozens of people who have recently been laid off with the total being around two hundred thousand who have lost their jobs due to cheap oil, fuck you.

Forum List

Back