December 7th Never Forget

I think killing a million civilians in a conflict is just plain evil.
And?
Aside from blowing up ships and tanks, you win wars by destroying factories, power plants, dams, rail yards, ports and any number of other perfectly legitimate targets..
When 1000-2000lb warheads start going off, civilians die. Can't be helped.

And?
Aside from blowing up ships and tanks, you win wars by destroying factories, power plants, dams, rail yards, ports and any number of other perfectly legitimate targets..
When 1000-2000lb warheads start going off, civilians die. Can't be helped.
or destroying entire cities with no military value?

or destroying entire cities with no military value?
Cities always have some military value, because cities always have factories, power plants, dams, rail yards, ports and any number of other perfectly legitimate targets..
Optimally, you'd like to reduce collateral damage, but when 1000-2000lb warheads start going off, you can only do so much.

1670438585026.png

Cities always have some military value, because cities always have factories, power plants, dams, rail yards, ports and any number of other perfectly legitimate targets..
Optimally, you'd like to reduce collateral damage, but when 1000-2000lb warheads start going off, you can only do so much.
I'm sure the 226000 civilians who died in Japan would disagree.

Thank you for admitting you cannot prove your claim
I could prove it seven days to Sunday and you’d still cling to your ignorance. You can’t accept the truth. Too many Americans like you, which allows the ruling class to continue to lie and deceive.

We have a member on this board who posts often and wrote a well documented book proving it.

No doubt you know nothing about this book either.
1670438812883.jpeg

03176A07-BEB8-4C89-A435-A44E5AF9CB16.png

Irrelevant to the issue.
In war, civilians die. Can't be helped.
The blame for those dead Japanese civilians rests squarely on the shorlders of those who decided to go to war with the US.
many civilians caught in the middle doesn't give a shit who their government decides to war with. They just wanna live.

War is an outgrowth of human nature.
Don;t like it? Go someplace where it can't happen.

Fact remains: You win wars by killing people and breaking things.
That's not going to change.
To my knowledge there isn't any place on planet earth to hide from war and conflict of some kind.

Forum List

Back