Decision reached in Arbrey case

Dispatch did tell Zimmerman not to continue following him. The fact you claim Zimmerman lost track of Martin shows Zimmerman to be the aggressor. Martin was the one defending himself but those like you want to believe a false narrative.
"'I just told him to run,' Rachel told the court, adding that she heard a 'hard-breathing man' in the background.

The pair then got cut off and when she called him back he told her he was back at his father's fiancee's house and he thought he had lost the man."

He was back at his father house, yet Zimmerman never got that far, and the altercation took place some distance from it.

When Zimmerman appeared at the police statin, there was blood on the back of his head.

1637798372959.png

FALSE! In communities run by Democrats who tie the hands of their police, and laws are too lenient, criminal crazies are running rampant looting jewelry stores, burning down buildings, and attacking people. It's been so bad the Walgreens and CVS stores have been closed down in response.

Did the laws prevent any of the crimes from taking place?

I rest my case.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No law against "bringing" guns. I bring a gun everywhere I go, everyday. There are laws saying you CAN do that.

I don't see any evidence of the McMichaels "chasing down" Arbery, as everybody keeps yammering. The McMicheals truck was sitting still, and Arbery ran TO IT.
That is because your brain is defective and apparently has no concept of things like beginning, middle, end, before, after, etc.

Or maybe you just can't concentrate or focus on more than one thing at a time.

He was back at his father house, yet Zimmerman never got that far, and the altercation took place some distance from it.
Ah yes, selective belief, filling in the blanks. Let's look at more of the actual testimony, to dispel your shameless lies.

Jeantel testified that as he neared the home of his father’s girlfriend, Martin tried to lose Zimmerman.

“And then he said, ‘That N-word is still following me now,’” said Jeantel. “I asked him how the man looked like. He just told me the man looked ‘creepy.’ ‘Creepy, white’ – excuse my language – ‘cracker. Creepy [expletive] cracker.”

Jeantel says she heard Martin talking to Zimmerman in the background of the call.

“He said, ‘Why are you following me for?’ And I heard a hard-breathing man say, ‘What you doing around here?’” said Jeantel.

Jeantel also said she heard a bump from Martin’s headset hitting something and “wet grass sounds.”

“I start hearing a little bit of Trayvon saying, ‘Get off, get off!’” said Jeantel.

- CNN

Speaking as an old white conservative, and based on what I know of the case, it was obvious that convictions were likely and I’m not in the slightest little bit upset by the verdicts.

not counting the defendants themselves and their families and friends, is anybody upset by this verdict? I don’t believe so.
Possibly the former DA and investigating team from the county are upset. They decided there was no need to press charges. Boy, do they look like racist scum bags. How could they not press charges?

Trayvon was beating Zimmermans head against a concrete sidewalk.

Self defense
Meh, in Aussie, if you shot everybody who was having a brawl, no matter how serious it got, we'd have 10s of 1000s of people shot dead every year. As it stands with latest stats, Aussie had 299 gun deaths in 2019. 14 times less per capita than the US.

Also, if Zimmerman hadn't been following Martin and accosted him, he wouldn't have been getting his arse beat.
He should have either STFU, or gotten the cops involved and not approached Martin.

Meh, in Aussie, if you shot everybody who was having a brawl, no matter how serious it got, we'd have 10s of 1000s of people shot dead every year. As it stands with latest stats, Aussie had 299 gun deaths in 2019. 14 times less per capita than the US.

Also, if Zimmerman hadn't been following Martin and accosted him, he wouldn't have been getting his arse beat.
He should have either STFU, or gotten the cops involved and not approached Martin.
Now why would someone do that when they can shoot a black guy, claim self defense, and get away with it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Rambunctious is an example of a Trump minion cooling down his racist rhetoric as he see the majority of society will not accept it.
There is more and more of Trumpism that the majority of Americans find repulsive as they see the results in society.
The Trump rats are being chased back into their hole.
Why don't you post my "racist rhetoric" and expose me as the racist that you say I am....I'll be here all night so you have plenty of time to search....

Forum List

Back