Decision reached in Arbrey case

I agree with this OTHER than the guy holding the cell phone did nothing wrong. Absurd he was found guilty of murder yet he didn't do a fucking thing. That's bullshit.

The other two were idiots and got what they deserved. I was 50 50 on what way it would go. I knew KR would walk but these two morons I thought would have a hell of a time getting away with this.

Neither prevent crime the cops are generally called after the crime is committed, which by the way, the laws didn't prevent.

The laws are only there to tell you what the punishment is for violating them, they rarely if ever PREVENT crimes.
I don't know where you got that from...maybe you watch too many police dramas...try living without cops...move your butt to Portland....

So you're just a regular pussy then.

BlueHand.jpg
This from a guy too afraid to even say what state he lives in. :lmao:

Yep. All the time. You see someone acting suspicious? Move them on under loitering legislation, or some other misdemeanour law. Happens all the time.
That's not what's happening in Seattle. People are pretty much having their way with the city, the property in it as well as it's residents and cops often will not show up for hours, ,if at all.

I don't know where you got that from...maybe you watch too many police dramas...try living without cops...move your butt to Portland....
Just you're ignorant doesn't mean I need to move.

If LAWS or the Cops prevented crime then why do we still have people being arrested each day, hearings being scheduled, trials being held, new and returned inmates being entered into the jails and prison systems?

If LAWS or the Cops prevented crime then why do we still have people being arrested each day, hearings being scheduled, trials being held, new and returned inmates being entered into the jails and prison systems?
Uh, because they prevent some crime, but not all?

Because liberal leaders have backed off on convictions bail and controlling mobs...we need harsher penalties for all crimes...and tougher prisons that make you break big rocks into little rocks...all day long...its too easy to do time...and so criminals are not afraid of going to prison....

Because liberal leaders have backed off on convictions bail and controlling mobs...we need harsher penalties for all crimes...and tougher prisons that make you break big rocks into little rocks...all day long...its too easy to do time...and so criminals are not afraid of going to prison....
Because they generally didn't have good evidence. A lot of people were just plucked from crowds and arrested. Many people were arrested and convicted.

As for the police not going to all out war mode over small riots: also the correct decision.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
To everyone who says that this is the obvious verdict.

Remember, this was swept under the rug. The original prosecutors had no intention of pressing charges.

Because they generally didn't have good evidence. A lot of people were just plucked from crowds and arrested. Many people were arrested and convicted.

As for the police not going to all out war mode over small riots: also the correct decision.
No.... you know better than that...dems and libs inserted politics and race into law and justice....and we will pay with blood just like at that Christmas parade....look at that punk all beefed up from his time behind bars...we are turning crooks into super human crooks...make them work feed them bad food and take away the weight rooms....make them hate prison and they won't return....

Why don't you post my "racist rhetoric" and expose me as the racist that you say I am....I'll be here all night so you have plenty of time to search....
You seem to be one whose justification of Trump is the end justifies the means. I find that disgusting.
The results, that you like, is way too Trumpian for me. I can buy moderate conservatism not Trumpian conservatism.
That value system, usually goes hand and hand with racism.
I scanned some of your posts. I did not see any overtly racist. You do not appear to be racist from my very limited check of your posts.
But I find your embrace of Trumpism disgusting and inadvertently emboldens many true racists.

No.... you know better than that...dems and libs inserted politics and race into law and justice.
Funny, I have watched you do that very thing since I first joined the board.

I notice you have zero good logic or evidence. Just an angry claim based on your Jr oelwn embarrassing political fetishes.

So I think I will just let you talk yourself dizzy. You make my points for me better than I ever could.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Funny, I have watched you do that very thing since I first joined the board.

I notice you have zero good logic or evidence. Just an angry claim based on your Jr oelwn embarrassing political fetishes.

So I think I will just let you talk yourself dizzy. You make my points for me better than I ever could.
Once its inserted we must deal with it in kind.....

Forum List

Back