Decision reached in Arbrey case

No. Was Aubrey defending himself but never had a gun?
Citizen arrest my arse. Straight out white racist pigs and there are some on here wanting them to go free. Disgusting grubs. Dint ever open their racist mouths again
Racist! Is your standard response whenever you dont get your way

Aubrey was a career criminal who was observed lurking around a unfinished house where he did not belong

Did the father and son overreact?

Yes

But so did Aubrey

All he had to do was stop running away and wait for the cops to show up

You seem to be one whose justification of Trump is the end justifies the means. I find that disgusting.
The results, that you like, is way too Trumpian for me. I can buy moderate conservatism not Trumpian conservatism.
That value system, usually goes hand and hand with racism.
I scanned some of your posts. I did not see any overtly racist. You do not appear to be racist from my very limited check of your posts.
But I find your embrace of Trumpism disgusting and inadvertently emboldens many true racists.
Trump is not a racist nor is he a bigot....you hate him but just like you can't pin racist on me you won't be able to with Trump...but I can with Biden...he has been a friend of southern racist democrat's for his entire career...

Joe has said many things that would get you and me cancelled....

Thanks for checking my posts...I'm not a racist I served in the Marine Corps. for 25 years...the only color I see is sand and green....A black private saved my life....a Gay doctor saved my leg....lets stop this shit before it blows up the nation we all love....
But thanks Elmer for taking the time to look I appreciate that...kudos to you...

I am aware that there is already a thread about this. But I just had to say something. I figured here would be a good place. First, whatever happened to Georgia's "Stand Your Ground" law. I guess it couldn't stand up to black appeasement. Also, they have arbery on video casing out a construction site. Was he there just to admire the workmanship? Or could he have been looking for something to steal later. If it was a bet, where would you place your money. The McMichaels knew what he was up to. Apparently because he wasn't stealing anything at the time, they had no "legal" right to attempt a citizens arrest. What. You're going to convict 3 people of murder over a technicality. And what of the person who just recorded the event. William Bryan. Wouldn't he have had to have known a "murder" was going to happen to be convicted as an accomplice?

Also, it doesn't matter if the McMichaels were justified in attempting a citizens arrest or not. The point is that Travis McMichael had a gun. Under the universal law of any living being, he had a duty and a RIGHT to not let some aggressive and possibly otherwise criminal take it from him. Even if it means shooting them! What the video of the incident clearly shows is that Travis McMichael was acting in self defense. Though if it was me, I would have blown arbery's worthless ass away sooner. I wouldn't have given him the chance to punch me who knows how many times like Travis did.

But now I guess the legal precedent has been set. If you are a White person with a gun for whatever reason and an aggressive black person tries to take it from you, you are legally obliged to give it to them rather than shoot them to most likely protect your own life. I know that "blame Whity" has been drilled into most people's brains. (Incredibly even into many White people's brains) But in my opinion, (if I am allowed to have one) anybody who thinks that is how things should work, you are something far worse than a moron.

There was no reason for them to bother Aubery in the first place.

What was a black man supposed to think when white men, in Georgia, in a pickup truck, with a shotgun pulled him over? He just assumed they were going to kill him.

And they did kill him.

excalibur

I agree. But I don't know how the process works. Can you bail out of jail until the appeal case has taken place and has been settled? Though if such things do happen, If the McMichaels weren't bailed out before, I doubt if they will be now. They just shouldn't have been found guilty to begin with. At least not of murder. This is like the unjust outcome of the OJ murder trial all over again. I prefer bloody slaughter to appeasement.

I would not have done what those three guys did. I damn sure would not have gotten out of a vehicle with a shotgun and confronted Aubrey.

I might have followed him from a distance, called the cops, kept an eye on him till the cops got there, but these guys fucked up royally, and now they're going to the pen. If it's true from what I heard any of them were former LEO's, they may as well expect for have to fight, fuck, and pay protection for a very long time at a serious expense.

They should have known better.

I don't care about Aubrey's record, if he actually was casing the place and even stole something.

These guys fucked up simply by chasing and attempting to detain him.

The third man did not get anywhere near aurbery

That's the problem I have. The guy who shot him, sure, even the dude in the truck, his dad. But the guy in ANOTHER CAR filming this encounter and never got near this guy? That's fucking stupid and those lawyers need to appeal NOW.

Forum List

Back