Dedicate a Song To someone at the Board

For Gunny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGL4btEIoTo]YouTube - The Archies intro 1969[/ame]

To me.

:beer:

YouTube - The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

Fuck you all and the damned horses you rode into town on.

What if you rode a train into town? Or drove? Then what?

I couldn't get past the him wanting to fuck me part. :lol:

You're too fucking old for me, gramps. When you gonna drag your sorry ass down here and have a beer or two or three or seven or eight?

Everyone hates me, but we have an understanding. Fuck with me and you die.

I need a new bar though. It appears I wore out my welcome in the one I was at last night.:eusa_whistle:

You're too fucking old for me, gramps. When you gonna drag your sorry ass down here and have a beer or two or three or seven or eight?

I need a new bar though. It appears I wore out my welcome in the one I was at last night.:eusa_whistle:

Do tell! :razz:

And we want ALL the details!

Ummm ... alleged "friends" shouldn't talk shit behind one's back. It tends to have an adverse affect on the decor.:eusa_eh:

And they need to hire bigger bouncers. The ones last night weren't up to the task.:evil:

And we want ALL the details!

What happens in Texas STAYS in Texas---nice try EZ ! :lol:

Ummm ... alleged "friends" shouldn't talk shit behind one's back. It tends to have an adverse affect on the decor.:eusa_eh:

And they need to hire bigger bouncers. The ones last night weren't up to the task.:evil:

Will there be a youtube vid? :eusa_pray:

duck_and_cover_bert_the_turtle_poster-p228886835009748519t5ta_400.jpg

:tongue:

For my new friend Pixie Stix!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1fNlMpTD3k]YouTube - Speak to me-Breathe (Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the moon)[/ame]

Will there be a youtube vid? :eusa_pray:

I doubt it. I bodyslammed a 350 pound lump of shit. Probably not what he wants to get around. My "friend", who backed up Mike Singletary at Baylor sailed through the air quite nicely. Piece of shit. Talk trash about me. Fuck him and fuck everyone else.

I just don't understand how that's possible.... :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back