Dedicate a Song To someone at the Board

Time heals all wounds and time wounds all heels. That's what my Daddy told me the day I came home with twin babies to raise alone after I caught their father cheating.

My Daddy was right. My ex got paid back in spades--and my Dad and brothers didn't have to hunt him down and beat the shit out of him either (although they dearly wanted to). :D

Wanna borrow a gun?:eusa_eh:

Time heals all wounds and time wounds all heels. That's what my Daddy told me the day I came home with twin babies to raise alone after I caught their father cheating.

My Daddy was right. My ex got paid back in spades--and my Dad and brothers didn't have to hunt him down and beat the shit out of him either (although they dearly wanted to). :D

Are you suggesting murder? Suicide? Or just some hunting to take her mind off things?

Are you suggesting murder? Suicide? Or just some hunting to take her mind off things?

A loan. :eusa_angel:

For hjmick, a fellow music afficiendo and Eve a friend and fellow trouble maker ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5pkkAhETYg[/ame]

Forum List

Back