🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dedication to leftists, literally. Watch the first 30 seconds. Says it all

They can't play worth a shit. Very unappealing sound, I'd add. I've always found that industrial sound to be a downer. And they can't sing either.

Agreed on the message during the first thirty seconds, though. I think more people should start treating brown shirts like crap in public settings as a rule. Shun them at every opportunity. Let em know they don't fit in with a free society, no matter how hard they try to blend in like they're on the bus or something. And be loud about it, too. Make a spectacle of em.

Last edited:
The video describes our modern culture?

A grown man is recommending a video called "Go Fuck Yourself". THAT describes our modern culture.

Why should I give the government money to have a companion?

I need every penny to keep my companion.

23-1445598911-trophywife.jpg

Oddly enough and off topic but a few weeks ago I created a thread asking people to make this young girl a superstar and give her videos a like so she would get more attention.

Well, she landed a record deal about a week ago.

That was the video I posted and as expected I got a lot of "she's trash" type responses.

A grown man is recommending a video called "Go Fuck Yourself". THAT describes our modern culture.

Eventually it's gonna come to that. Maybe sooner than we might think. People are getting fed up with brown shirts. Gonna have to start making examples of them in public settings. They're generally cowards anyway. They rely on a government gun forcing the rest of society to placate their feelings. So pissing on their feelings in public for all to see is probably the only social correction they understand.

Last edited:
Oddly enough and off topic but a few weeks ago I created a thread asking people to make this young girl a superstar and give her videos a like so she would get more attention.

That was the video I posted and as expected I got a lot of "she's trash" type responses.

Good. She deserves opportunity.

Eventually it's gonna come to that. Maybe sooner than we might think. People are getting fed up with brown shirts. Gonna have to start making examples of them in public settings. They're generally cowards anyway. They rely on a government gun forcing the rest of society to placate their feelings. So pissing on their feelings in public for all to see is probably the only social correction they understand.

Come to that? We're there already. An ex-con is suddenly worried about our "culture" and is posting a video called "go fuck yourself" to illustrate a supposed decline in our values.

Not sure where to start on that irony.

Actually I like her singing and the tune....

Come to that? We're there already. An ex-con is suddenly worried about our "culture" and is posting a video called "go fuck yourself" to illustrate a supposed decline in our values.

A REFORMED ex con. So I don't fit in your box? Sue me.
My past is my badge of honor because I was able to overcome it.
But here you are ready to judge me for it as you advocate letting people like me vote so your guy can win....

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

But here you are ready to judge me for it as you advocate letting people like me vote so your guy can win....

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

yeah yeah yeah....

Perhaps not holding up a video entitled "go fuck yourself" would be a good start to reforming the culture.

FUCK YOUR HYPOCRISY

yeah yeah yeah....

Perhaps not holding up a video entitled "go fuck yourself" would be a good start to reforming the culture.

Me thinks she doth protest too much. Did you think that was directed to you candyass? Sounds to me like you're feeling a bit guilty for advocating the kind of crap the video is protesting.

Forum List

Back