Deep Pockets Love Lockdown

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Some people enjoy isolation and self-seclusion.

I know I love self seclusion- when "I" make the choice- to rely on "experts" is a crock of shit.

Consider Britain

• In 2002, Ferguson predicted 150,000 deaths of Mad Cow disease but there have only been 177 deaths.

• In 2005, Ferguson claimed that up to 200 million people might be killed by the Bird Flu, but only 282 people died worldwide from the disease between 2003 and 2009.

• In 2009, Ferguson and his Imperial team predicted that Swine Flu would lead to 65,000 UK deaths. In the end, Swine Flu killed 457 people in the UK

That's just a snippet of the article. Some pretty interesting facts throughout it.

hopefully we will gather a lot of data on this epidemic and we will make good use of it for when it happens again

• Banned
hopefully we will gather a lot of data on this epidemic and we will make good use of it for when it happens again
The greatest lesson we learn from History is we don't learn from History- somebody will use it, but it won't be sheeple. The shepherds of the sheeple maybe.

well it's a long read Gdjjr, but a few good points are made
even the most naive of us should consider that gub'mit control, opportunist bureaucracies and corporatism will make out

~S~

• Banned
well it's a long read Gdjjr, but a few good points are made
yes- and most are too intellectually lazy to read anything outside their narrow and shallow minded take- thanks for reading it!

i'm just another dope on this devil box Gdjjr, but i , like most not living under a rock, realize the social, economic and political impact(s) at play

i think we can all agree the ride is not worth the destination......

~S~

Forum List

Back