Deer In The Headlights New Biden Ad

Biden hurt himself with the blacks comment

Badly.

Don't worry. You just keep telling the blacks that they are stupid and lazy. I'm sure that will turn them all into Trump supporters eventually.

You just keep telling the blacks that they are stupid and lazy.

Better to call them "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy"

Badly.

Don't worry. You just keep telling the blacks that they are stupid and lazy. I'm sure that will turn them all into Trump supporters eventually.
President Trump NEVER called blacks stupid or lazy.
"I’ve got black accountants at the Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else. “Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else. I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not something they can control. … Don’t you agree?” ” - Donald J. Trump
I will believe that President Trump made this above statement only when I can see a video of him saying that and NOT BEFORE.

Badly.

"I’ve got black accountants at the Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else. “Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else. I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not something they can control. … Don’t you agree?” ” - Donald J. Trump
I will believe that President Trump made this above statement only when I can see a video of him saying that and NOT BEFORE.

The refusal of trump supporters to accept reality is well known.

Badly.

President Trump was not seriously suggesting what he said about shooting someone.

Badly.

President Trump was not seriously suggesting what he said about shooting someone.

We all thought he couldn't be serious when he claimed his inauguration was the most attended of any in history. He can't be serious has become the expected response to most of the goofy shit he comes up with. The fool is serious, no matter how absurd the remark he might make.

Badly.

Non PC truth telling is just a bitch.

Badly.

The Young Turks?
I love the Young Turks!!

Trump is not only incapable of sound, responsible governance, he has contempt for sound, responsible governance.

The Trump debacle is the consequence of placing someone in office who has no experience and no idea what he’s doing.

That Trump completely botched the COVID-19 pandemic comes as no surprise.

Badly.

I don't want to see

Badly.

Cohen saying that means nothing. I will believe that Trump is racist when I see him saying it.

Of course you don't want to see. You couldn't be Trump supporter if you cared about the truth.

I am a Trump supporter because I DO care about the truth.

No you don't. Not if you support trump.

Badly.
No he didn't but we'll let whites like you stew about it. Because we blacks have been saying that about those sellouts who support trump for 4 years. But whites like you like sellouts because they stay in their place just like you tell them to.

Democrats want you to forget the past. Back when President Trump did what he did to protect Americans, Democrats accused him of overreacting. These same Democrats are now accusing him of not doing what he should. You can't have it both ways!
Yeah there's a paper trail that the Party of Xi and Stalin can't walk back or erase

Badly.

I don't want to see

Badly.

Cohen saying that means nothing. I will believe that Trump is racist when I see him saying it.

A racist will not tell you he's a racist. trump is a racist. You can't see racism because you're looking for a klan outfit or a slur. Racism isn't done that directly today and trumps initial comments about Mexicans should have been enough.

trumpers are blind and stupid.

Badly.
No he didn't but we'll let whites like you stew about it. Because we blacks have been saying that about those sellouts who support trump for 4 years. But whites like you like sellouts because they stay in their place just like you tell them to.
See when McCain/Palin ran, I wanted them to win and have McCain committed to an asylum soon thereafter. I feel bad for you being such a shameless suckup

Badly.

I don't want to see

Badly.

A racist will not tell you he's a racist. trump is a racist. You can't see racism because you're looking for a klan outfit or a slur. Racism isn't done that directly today and trumps initial comments about Mexicans should have been enough.

Trump signed First Steps Act, what did Biden ever do?

Schmidt: Every Day Is The Result Of A 'New Stratosphere Of Abject Idiocy' From WH

Forum List

Back