🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Defending our position

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
This is exactly what I would say to the UN if I were the leader, or founder of a country such as the one I would like to make out of the queen elizabeth islands....
I don't give a rats f)uck about what percentage of the world, that we are...WE'RE ALL LOW in that regard.

There is no world Government, there is no democratic elections on the Global stage, and there sure as hell is no "electoral college"... on the global stage.

We're here... WE run our country, and that's that.

And there is no standard by which countries are made, so you can go b)!tch and moan about it, and we don't give a f)uck.

As for our job, this is our job.
Its our job to stay ahead scientifically, technologically, militarily, economically and governmentally.

To have the world's highest GDP, to have the world's highest GDP per capita, to strive for a low GINI coefficient, to have the world's highest Human Development Index score, to have the world's best human rights record...

To have the world's lowest government spending possible that still produces the best results possible in the world per diem.

To strive NOT necessarily for the best absolute worker's rights record, but to strive for the best worker's rights record that could POSSIBLY be considered an equal balance between worker's rights and a free market AT ALL period.

And to defend ourselves and kick any attacker in the world's fucking ass and to put THEIR military, into OUR graveyards, and that's f)ucking goddamn SURE what the fuck we will do.
EVERY time.

Here's what is NOT our job, and what we WILL NOT do.

Be amongst the best in math and science, and reading and writing, and geography... be racially, ethnically, physiologically, genetically and societally and socioeconomically European...
Have us where we live, have Europe, have Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the USA, Japan and South Korea and Israel...

And then turn around and STILL rank as the world's 120th position in everything, by not making use of it.
That's not our job, and that's not going to f)ucking happen, so f)uck you.

Forum List

Back