🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Definant IIhan Omar: as long as I breathe I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best w

Evangelicals pretending 5k love Jews is hysterical. Why dont you tell us the real reason, evangelicals support blindly israel ? What will happen to the Jews after the messiah comes to earth ? Go on.

I don’t really care about anti semitism or whatever i just want immigration to stop

Trump: America is willing to bring in a massive amount of immigrants to work!

Massive amount of migrants start showing up at the border.

Trump: WTF is going on?

Literally just got punched in the face in my uber because some fucking loser on the street called my driver the n word cool city

where's the House resolution to protect me?

Speaking of EVIL

Without saying a word, Israeli troops beat up a blind man in his bed
1.6980917.441436699.jpg

"Without Saying a Word, Israeli Troops Beat Up a Blind Man in His Bed

Israeli soldiers invaded the home of a Palestinian family at night, and battered a man in the face in front of his wife and children. He’s 47, blind and on dialysis, and his toes have been amputated because of diabetes."

Heroic, right?
The man was Palestinian. He should not have been left alive. His wife and children should have been dealt with the same.

No I don't believe this story. It has the stench of Mohammed Dura about it.
The man was Palestinian. He should not have been left alive. His wife and children should have been dealt with the same.
What makes you think a Jew's life is worth more than a non-Jew's?
03_Children-Killed-on-Gaza-Beach.jpg

"Just after 4 p.m. an offshore Israeli naval vessel fired two rounds into a beachfront area in Gaza City's harbour. The port was closed that day, after Israel had prohibited fisherman from venturing out to sea.[17]

"The four close-knit friends had gone to the beach to play in a cooler area, and met some journalists there, one of whom played some soccer with them. One journalist also told them the area was dangerous.[18]

"The first shell hit a fishermen's jetty.

"Several boys were playing in the area at the time.

"On the explosion at the jetty, they all fled but were unable to outrun the second shell, which landed in their midst and 4 boys aged between 9 and 11 and, all cousins in a family group forming part of the extensive Bakr clan, were killed."

2014 Gaza war beach bombing incidents - Wikipedia
Were they Palestinians? Good! More coming. Palestinians need to be eradicated.
Good to know trump supporters support the killing of Palestinian kids. I'm not shocked at all.
Good to know trump supporters support the killing of Palestinian kids. I'm not shocked at all.
Some Americans seem to believe Israel's colonization of Palestine is at least justified as the US campaigns of conquest (and genocide) of our homeland. I suspect Trump has only made this mind-set more visible. And then there's the profit motive:

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

"Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II.

"To date, the United States has provided Israel $134.7 billion (current, or noninflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance and missile defense funding.

Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance."

Israel owns america.
Israel has owned many American gatekeepers since 1967, at least:

New York Times lets Israel do its "fact checking"

"The New York Times has told me it is perfectly content to accept the word of the Israeli government over the facts.

"I had advised the newspaper of record that columnist Bret Stephens misrepresented the facts in his implicit rejoinder to Michelle Alexander’s incisive opinion piece calling to break the silence on Palestine.

"Stephens wrote: 'Nearly 1,300 Israeli civilians have been killed in Palestinian terrorist attacks in this century: That’s the proportional equivalent of about 16 September 11s in the United States.'

"This is wrong.

"According to the Israeli human rights group B’Tselem, which keeps meticulous statistics, 823 Israeli civilians were killed from 29 September 2000 until the end of January this year, along with 433 'Israeli security force personnel.'

"In the same period, nearly 10,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israel – the equivalent of dozens of September 11s, to use Stephens’ yardstick – although for him, Palestinian casualties apparently don’t matter at all.

"Rather than correct or vigorously look into the erroneous information presented by their anti-Palestinian columnist, op-ed editor James Dao wrote me that Stephens got his 'information from the Israeli government, and I’m fine with that.'"
activestills1548688146gxsjm.jpg

Blind support for Israel has been one of those bipartisan third-rail political issues in the US for decades; if Ilhan Omar can drain that part of the swamp, she deserves support from anyone interested in changing the permanent war economy in this country.

Forum List

Back