Definant IIhan Omar: as long as I breathe I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best w

Defiant Ilhan Omar: 'As long as I breathe I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best way possible' (Video)
A video posted Tuesday shows a defiant Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) telling a room of supporters not to worry about her and vowing, “I know that as long as I breathe that I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best way possible.”

Oh I'm sure America will see about that anti american loser.....Give it time your gonnna be out on your head .( AMERICA WILL VOTE YOU RIGHT ON OUT ON YOUR HEAD)
must specify since tards tend to make it something an individual wants to do when it's what a nation wants. VOTE THIS POS B**H right the hell out so she lands on her head meaning " REALITY SMACK" wake up call , duuuuh

and you twits who think APPLES AP that allow Islamic women to be tracked SUPPORT THIS BS and cu...ts pushing it like . OMAR, etc...... they use wordage that is so good you democratic stupid asses aren't intelligent enough to pick up on it all.

That's why we see it all and jackasses don't.

Referring to this AP

Apple, Google slammed for hosting app that allows Saudi men to track women
and you twits who think APPLES AP that allow Islamic women to be tracked SUPPORT THIS BS and cu...ts pushing it like . OMAR, etc...... they use wordage that is so good you democratic stupid asses aren't intelligent enough to pick up on it all.

Who’s afraid of Ilhan Omar? Saudi Arabia, for one | MinnPost

"Since Omar’s victory in last month’s midterm election, influential voices in the oil-rich Middle Eastern country have taken to social media and newspaper op-ed pages to attack her and fellow congresswoman-to-be Rashida Tlaib of Michigan — the other 'first' Muslim woman set to serve in Congress — as rising enemies of Saudi Arabia, and as subversive agents of the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist political organization.

"A Dec. 9 op-ed in Al Arabiya, a Saudi-funded news network, is typical: It says the two 'Muslim sisters' are aligned with an anti-Saudi movement that infiltrated American politics in order to take control of the U.S. House of Representatives — so it could rebuke President Donald Trump’s policy to maintain a strong U.S. alliance with Saudi Arabia."
686000854-president-donald-trump-joins-dancers-with-swords-at-a.jpg.CROP_.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Are you intelligent enough to see which side Trump's on?

Defiant Ilhan Omar: 'As long as I breathe I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best way possible' (Video)
A video posted Tuesday shows a defiant Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) telling a room of supporters not to worry about her and vowing, “I know that as long as I breathe that I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best way possible.”

Oh I'm sure America will see about that anti american loser.....Give it time your gonnna be out on your head .( AMERICA WILL VOTE YOU RIGHT ON OUT ON YOUR HEAD)
must specify since tards tend to make it something an individual wants to do when it's what a nation wants. VOTE THIS POS B**H right the hell out so she lands on her head meaning " REALITY SMACK" wake up call , duuuuh

Referring to this AP

"Since Omar’s victory in last month’s midterm election, influential voices in the oil-rich Middle Eastern country have taken to social media and newspaper op-ed pages to attack her and fellow congresswoman-to-be Rashida Tlaib of Michigan — the other 'first' Muslim woman set to serve in Congress — as rising enemies of Saudi Arabia, and as subversive agents of the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist political organization.

"A Dec. 9 op-ed in Al Arabiya, a Saudi-funded news network, is typical: It says the two 'Muslim sisters' are aligned with an anti-Saudi movement that infiltrated American politics in order to take control of the U.S. House of Representatives — so it could rebuke President Donald Trump’s policy to maintain a strong U.S. alliance with Saudi Arabia."
686000854-president-donald-trump-joins-dancers-with-swords-at-a.jpg.CROP_.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Lol
All Muslims are the same... you fucking retard

Referring to this AP

Lol
All Muslims are the same... you fucking retard
13633506.jpg

MAGA, yet?

Referring to this AP

What did the lady say that is criminal or anti semitic ?

Referring to this AP

Ilhan Omar has named the elephant in the room, namely the racist, apartheid state of Israel and its corrupt, illegal occupation of Palestine:

The Democratic Party Has Failed Ilhan Omar

"I’m a proud Jew who was raised in a liberal family that supported civil rights and human rights.

"My experience growing up during the 1950s and 1960s was typical of many Jewish Americans. Like many Jews with this background,

"I’ve grown increasingly ashamed of Israel.

For 40 years, Israel has been ruled mostly by a series of right-wing governments—more and more openly racist and abusive of Palestinian rights.

"It’s not the land of tree-planting, kibbutzim and 'a country treating its Arab minority nicely' that we were sold as youngsters."
indy-headline.jpg

Indy hatchet job on Israel – charges “unprecedented levels” of racism against Arabs

Speaking of EVIL

Without saying a word, Israeli troops beat up a blind man in his bed
1.6980917.441436699.jpg

"Without Saying a Word, Israeli Troops Beat Up a Blind Man in His Bed

Israeli soldiers invaded the home of a Palestinian family at night, and battered a man in the face in front of his wife and children. He’s 47, blind and on dialysis, and his toes have been amputated because of diabetes."

Heroic, right?

I'd be skeptical of Haaretz propaganda
Why is that?

"So yes, Munzer Mizhar, 47, is a very sick man. Still, last week, that didn’t stop Israeli soldiers from pummeling him mercilessly, even after the neighbors had warned them that he was sick.

"Nor was his wife, an eyewitness to the attack, able to prevent the abuse of her husband despite her shouts that he was blind, too...."

"That Wednesday, Munzer was awakened at about 4:45 A.M. by the sound of footsteps in the house. He woke his wife.

"He thought that maybe his sons were wandering about in the dark.

"His wife opened her eyes and screamed. He didn’t understand what was going on.

"At first they thought burglars had broken in.

"But Iman saw shadowy figures who had entered their room, while red laser beams sliced through the darkness toward their bed.

"The specters moved without sound. Later it would emerge that the troops had silently broken down the door.

"After an instant, Iman realized that the intruders were soldiers.

"They were masked, five or six of them in the bedroom, aiming their rifles at the couple. More troops waited outside."

Do you have any reason to believe this alleged assault did not happen?

Speaking of EVIL

1.6980917.441436699.jpg

Israeli soldiers invaded the home of a Palestinian family at night, and battered a man in the face in front of his wife and children. He’s 47, blind and on dialysis, and his toes have been amputated because of diabetes."

Heroic, right?
The man was Palestinian. He should not have been left alive. His wife and children should have been dealt with the same.

No I don't believe this story. It has the stench of Mohammed Dura about it.

Referring to this AP

Ilhan Omar has named the elephant in the room, namely the racist, apartheid state of Israel and its corrupt, illegal occupation of Palestine:

The Democratic Party Has Failed Ilhan Omar

"I’m a proud Jew who was raised in a liberal family that supported civil rights and human rights.

"My experience growing up during the 1950s and 1960s was typical of many Jewish Americans. Like many Jews with this background,

"I’ve grown increasingly ashamed of Israel.

For 40 years, Israel has been ruled mostly by a series of right-wing governments—more and more openly racist and abusive of Palestinian rights.

"It’s not the land of tree-planting, kibbutzim and 'a country treating its Arab minority nicely' that we were sold as youngsters."
indy-headline.jpg

Indy hatchet job on Israel – charges “unprecedented levels” of racism against Arabs
Thank you.

Referring to this AP

51670521_757256721306173_4408922721212170240_o.jpg

what side is Clinton, Obama on again on yeah...

Speaking of EVIL

1.6980917.441436699.jpg

Heroic, right?

Why is that?

"So yes, Munzer Mizhar, 47, is a very sick man. Still, last week, that didn’t stop Israeli soldiers from pummeling him mercilessly, even after the neighbors had warned them that he was sick.

"Nor was his wife, an eyewitness to the attack, able to prevent the abuse of her husband despite her shouts that he was blind, too...."

"That Wednesday, Munzer was awakened at about 4:45 A.M. by the sound of footsteps in the house. He woke his wife.

"But Iman saw shadowy figures who had entered their room, while red laser beams sliced through the darkness toward their bed.

"The specters moved without sound. Later it would emerge that the troops had silently broken down the door.

"They were masked, five or six of them in the bedroom, aiming their rifles at the couple. More troops waited outside."

Dutch professor: “No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims”

yep
Dutch professor: "No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims" - Voice of Europe

Speaking of EVIL

1.6980917.441436699.jpg

Heroic, right?
The man was Palestinian. He should not have been left alive. His wife and children should have been dealt with the same.

What makes you think a Jew's life is worth more than a non-Jew's?
03_Children-Killed-on-Gaza-Beach.jpg

"Just after 4 p.m. an offshore Israeli naval vessel fired two rounds into a beachfront area in Gaza City's harbour. The port was closed that day, after Israel had prohibited fisherman from venturing out to sea.[17]

"The four close-knit friends had gone to the beach to play in a cooler area, and met some journalists there, one of whom played some soccer with them. One journalist also told them the area was dangerous.[18]

"The first shell hit a fishermen's jetty.

"Several boys were playing in the area at the time.

"On the explosion at the jetty, they all fled but were unable to outrun the second shell, which landed in their midst and 4 boys aged between 9 and 11 and, all cousins in a family group forming part of the extensive Bakr clan, were killed."

2014 Gaza war beach bombing incidents - Wikipedia

Speaking of EVIL

1.6980917.441436699.jpg

Heroic, right?

"Just after 4 p.m. an offshore Israeli naval vessel fired two rounds into a beachfront area in Gaza City's harbour. The port was closed that day, after Israel had prohibited fisherman from venturing out to sea.[17]

"The four close-knit friends had gone to the beach to play in a cooler area, and met some journalists there, one of whom played some soccer with them. One journalist also told them the area was dangerous.[18]

"On the explosion at the jetty, they all fled but were unable to outrun the second shell, which landed in their midst and 4 boys aged between 9 and 11 and, all cousins in a family group forming part of the extensive Bakr clan, were killed."

Were they Palestinians? Good! More coming. Palestinians need to be eradicated.

Referring to this AP

51670521_757256721306173_4408922721212170240_o.jpg

You're not paying attention:

https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-obamas-a-pretty-face-who-got-away-with-murder/

"Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar ripped former President Barack Obama in an interview published Friday, belittling his 'pretty face' and saying his agenda of hope and change was an illusion.

"She cited the 'caging of kids' at the Mexican border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch — and argued that he wasn’t much different from President Trump

"'We can’t be only upset with Trump,' the freshman firebrand told Politico Magazine."

Speaking of EVIL

1.6980917.441436699.jpg

Heroic, right?

Why is that?

Dutch professor: “No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims”

yep
Dutch professor: "No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims" - Voice of Europe
America is nothing like any other western country, remember?

"Is the U.S. Better at Assimilating Immigrants Than Europe?"

"Europe’s experience with Muslim immigration is, of course, vastly different than America’s, where assimilation of immigrant populations into mainstream society has been more successful.

"There are a number of reasons for this, all of which should give Americans confidence and provide an example for Europe to emulate as it grapples with the migrant crisis.

"Last week, the Pew Research Center released its latest survey of American Muslims (previous surveys were conducted in 2007 and 2011), providing the public with an updated peek into the views and religious practices of Muslims in America.

"The 3.35 million adult Muslims living in America today make up about one percent of the population.

"Of these adult Muslims, about 82 percent are U.S. citizens. While the center asked a large array of questions, let’s just take a look at a few of the highlights."

Is the U.S. Better at Assimilating Immigrants Than Europe?

Speaking of EVIL

1.6980917.441436699.jpg

Heroic, right?

000_15L9BM.jpg

In Israel, racism is becoming an established political marketing strategy

Speaking of EVIL

1.6980917.441436699.jpg

Heroic, right?

Good to know trump supporters support the killing of Palestinian kids. I'm not shocked at all.

Forum List

Back