Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

you've always maintained that the earth was between 6,000 and 10,000 years to say you have not, is a lie .

I have said 6,000 to 10,000 and I have also said 6,000 to 14,000 and I have also stated I just don't know and nobody knows.
an after the fact qualification is still a lie.
you posts on the creationist thread had no such qualifiers.
man the fuck up and take responsibility for your actions..

The only one needing to man up is you moron.

Your credibility what little you had is all gone.

you've always maintained that the earth was between 6,000 and 10,000 years to say you have not, is a lie .

I have said 6,000 to 10,000 and I have also said 6,000 to 14,000 and I have also stated I just don't know and nobody knows.

And daws couldn't care less what you said or didn't say. He does not want to understand what you are trying to share with him. He is only trolling and being a dick.
bahahahahah! aren't we miss little condescending.
I known the myth and it's just that a myth..
willful ignorance and false sky gods do not evidence make.
sharing a mental disorder is not my idea of a good time.

And daws couldn't care less what you said or didn't say. He does not want to understand what you are trying to share with him. He is only trolling and being a dick.
bahahahahah! aren't we miss little condescending.
I known the myth and it's just that a myth..
willful ignorance and false sky gods do not evidence make.
sharing a mental disorder is not my idea of a good time.

Not what I was trying to show you :eusa_eh:

Nonsense.

That information is common knowledge, and is available with a quick search:

4.54 billion years.

That is if you trust the current dating methods that is what they say.
lol! and you say you're not paranoid.
the only reason you don't believe them is there correctness shatters your myth.

Daws, please stop flooding the thread with your bullshit, before AVG-JOE has to close it again to clean up! Make your point or get off the pot! Use the multi-quote feature if you have multiple turds saved up, but for $%#@ sake, please stop flooding the thread!

Time to plant this fruit once and for all you moron.

I forgot this little gem. Daws "I post this slapdick to show you high schools were teaching gene "theory" as part of biology in 1977 the year I graduated high school.
so as always somebody's talking out their ass and it's not me..."

This had nothing to do with the question dummy. Now look up gene theory.

The question would not be a genetics question lol.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7344796-post16536.html

Now for the big lie :eusa_liar: You did do what you said you didn't.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7345652-post16545.html

Seriously daws you don't know shit concerning science and you claimed you have more of a science background plus you had 6 years of science not by what I read. Please continue :dig:

More bullshit

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7346025-post16557.html

Twice you did :cuckoo:

Now for the original question.

Quote of my question.

"You make an awful lot of your science background. I will ask you one simple college question and see if you can answer it.

According to theory earth's earliest organisms was made up of what MOLECULE ?"

Geez, it is fun showing what a stupid dick and liar you're.
all this effort to cover your lies .if you put that much effort into actual science you'd be a lot less willfully ignorant

none of my "quotes" are bullshit but your attempt to make them seem that way is...

The only one lying and is ignorant of the facts are you. People can read what you posted and what I posted nitwit.
they have and you're wrong..

This conversation is only going on, as it has been for ever and a day, because of the presumption, theologically built into all Christian/Judeo teaching and tradition, whether fundamentalist, orthodox or otherwise, that a fully demonstrable proof, one that meets all Enlightenment criteria is not possible. Ironically science shares this opinion with religion!

But lets start with a definition: The only truly definitive proof of God would be by a path of faith 'revealed' by God which is then confirmed by God in a direct, irrefutable intervention into the natural world. Few would dispute this in principle. Well that seemingly impossible principle has now happened! And there could be a lot of theological gnashing of teeth in the near future.

The first wholly new interpretation for two thousand years of the moral teachings of Christ has been published. Radically different from anything else we know of from theology or history, this new teaching is predicated upon the 'promise' of a precise, predefined, and predictable experience of transcendent omnipotence and called 'the first Resurrection' in the sense that the Resurrection of Jesus was intended to demonstrate Gods' willingness to reveal Himself and intervene directly into the natural world for those obedient to His will, paving the way for access, by faith, to the power of divine Will and ultimate proof!

Thus 'faith' becomes an act of trust in action, the search to discover His 'Word' of a direct individual intervention into the natural world by omnipotent power that confirms divine will, law, command and covenant, which at the same time, realigns our mortal moral compass with the Divine, "correcting human nature by a change in natural law, altering biology, consciousness and human ethical perception beyond all natural evolutionary boundaries." So like it or no, a new religious teaching, testable by faith, meeting all Enlightenment criteria of evidence based causation and definitive proof now exists.

Nothing short of an intellectual, moral and religious revolution is getting under way. I've started testing this new teaching for myself. And testable truth trumps all opinion. However ancient, learned, scholastic or otherwise. To test or not to test, that is the question and the measure of noble hearts? For more info Google: The Final Freedoms

Interesting perspective. :clap2:

an after the fact qualification is still a lie.
you posts on the creationist thread had no such qualifiers.
man the fuck up and take responsibility for your actions..

The only one needing to man up is you moron.

Your credibility what little you had is all gone.
you can always dream!
funny how you presume to judge something you neither have nor will ever have.

Didn't you use the term Typo the other day to excuse yourself :eusa_whistle:
yes I did, if you read Jb reply he like yourself is attempting to BullShit his way out of it .
that being said what ever non point you attempting to make was as always an epic fail.

You have higher standards for others but I guess that should be expected since you're lower then whale shit on the bottom of the ocean.
wrong again. I have a high standard for myself.
your answer has no bearing on the point I made ..

yes I did, if you read Jb reply he like yourself is attempting to BullShit his way out of it .
that being said what ever non point you attempting to make was as always an epic fail.

You have higher standards for others but I guess that should be expected since you're lower then whale shit on the bottom of the ocean.

:eusa_hand:

Oh and by the way would you care to share how the Gene theory answered my question originally asked ?

Forum List

Back