Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

I guess Daws is suggesting a Gene is a Rna molecule LOL!
now you're making false assumption to yourself..

That is what your answer to me insinuated :dig::dance:
that makes sense since you have no idea what an insinuation is .
here I'll help you:
in·sin·u·a·tion

[ in sìnnyoo áysh'n ]

1.sly hint: something unpleasant artfully and indirectly suggested to another person
2.act of insinuating: the act of hinting at something unpleasant or suggesting something indirectly and gradually

lol!.......

I am gonna let someone else kick you and hollie around for a while it was fun though.

This is the same comment you cross posted in the creationist thread. Did you not understand (your being in a deep stupor), that I wasn't addressing your comments in this thread?

Really, dude, you have deep seated issues.

So there you have it, in just a few short paragraphs. Definitive proof that God exists!

even if / as spiritual evidence proves there is a God, so what - what use is that knowledge if a corollary to the physical universe is not established - why the fundies have their Bible ...

such as there may be a path to be found written in the Christian Bible, not Christianity but truisms from antiquity to the Spirituality you have described as a path to make the physical connection with it that is allowable when proper conditions are meant.

so Bossman, at least the Christians are reaching out for what they believe - what is the point of your post greater than the same for centuries as the same without answers as you as well avoid them other than refuting Atheism -

isn't purity a necessary ingredient to harness Spiritual Energy ?

So there you have it, in just a few short paragraphs. Definitive proof that God exists!

even if / as spiritual evidence proves there is a God, so what - what use is that knowledge if a corollary to the physical universe is not established - why the fundies have their Bible ...

such as there may be a path to be found written in the Christian Bible, not Christianity but truisms from antiquity to the Spirituality you have described as a path to make the physical connection with it that is allowable when proper conditions are meant.

so Bossman, at least the Christians are reaching out for what they believe - what is the point of your post greater than the same for centuries as the same without answers as you as well avoid them other than refuting Atheism -

I don't believe humans can harness spiritual energy. I don't believe a human has to be "pure" to connect to spiritual nature, all that is required is belief and meditation.

My point is not to refute Atheists, because I am atheistic in my religious beliefs. I merely wanted to present a legitimate case for existence of god, and I believe that's what was accomplished. Those who disagree, refute the spiritual evidence, which I also predicted in my argument.

I don't believe humans can harness spiritual energy. I don't believe a human has to be "pure" to connect to spiritual nature, all that is required is belief and meditation.

My point is not to refute Atheists, because I am atheistic in my religious beliefs. I merely wanted to present a legitimate case for existence of god, and I believe that's what was accomplished. Those who disagree, refute the spiritual evidence, which I also predicted in my argument.
Your self congratulatory chest heaving is silly. Nowhere did you make a case for any prior conception of god(s). You continue to hold to the position that your "because I say so" claim is true until "disproved". That's very convenient when you admit that physical / material evidence does not exist for your Immaterial, spirit world. I cannot disprove "nothing" but then again, you never made a case for anything but human fear and superstition.

Watch out for the seething anger that will come your way.

I'm not sure your answer is not a plethora of contradictions :eusa_angel: ... "to connect to spiritual nature" - "because I am atheistic in my religious beliefs" - "I merely wanted to present a legitimate case for existence of god" ---> ?

yes, the above does accurately describe mankind's search over the past 70,000 years, indeed.

i only meant reaching a state of purity would be significant for actually making contact with expectations greater than simply "preying" for success.

Your self congratulatory chest heaving is silly. Nowhere did you make a case for any prior conception of god(s). You continue to hold to the position that your "because I say so" claim is true until "disproved". That's very convenient when you admit that physical / material evidence does not exist for your Immaterial, spirit world. I cannot disprove "nothing" but then again, you never made a case for anything but human fear and superstition.

Well I think congratulatory chest heaving is in order, after all, I've definitively proven god exists. No small feat for an atheist, I assure you.

I have also demonstrated that it is your arguments which rely on "because I say so" while mine are backed by both scientific and spiritual evidence you are unable to refute.

I've never said that physical/material evidence does not exist for spiritual nature. Human behavior over 70k years, is certainly material evidence. Darwin's theories are certainly physical evidence. You lack any physical or material evidence to support your claims about fear and superstition. I've shown where both of those assumptions defy the laws of nature.

Finally, you admit you can't disprove god or spiritual nature, so you call it "nothing" in spite of billions and billions of humans who disagree with you. 95% of humans have always believed in something you claim doesn't exist, even though you can't prove it doesn't exist and you can't refute any of my arguments with valid science, logic, nature, or anything more than "because I say so" arguments.

Throughout this thread, I have been met with stubborn disbelievers, who seem to be on an 'immoral crusade' to renounce god, and want to turn this thread into a theological or religious debate. I've been ridiculed unmercifully, called a Christian Fundamentalist, and accused of hiding my true agenda. When you haven't been trying to derail the thread with superfluous nonsense, you are outright lying about things I have stated. And this has gone on for days and days, page after page. Disbelievers, devoutly worshiping their disbelief, and challenging anyone who dares to question their disbelief. All you people need is a hymnal.

Well I think congratulatory chest heaving is in order, after all, I've definitively proven god exists. No small feat for an atheist, I assure you.

I have also demonstrated that it is your argumeints which rely on "because I say so" while mine are backed by both scientific and spiritual evidence you are unable to refute.

I've never said that physical/material evidence does not exist for spiritual nature. Human behavior over 70k years, is certainly material evidence. Darwin's theories are certainly physical evidence. You lack any physical or material evidence to support your claims about fear and superstition. I've shown where both of those assumptions defy the laws of nature.

Finally, you admit you can't disprove god or spiritual nature, so you call it "nothing" in spite of billions and billions of humans who disagree with you. 95% of humans have always believed in something you claim doesn't exist, even though you can't prove it doesn't exist and you can't refute any of my arguments with valid science, logic, nature, or anything more than "because I say so" arguments.

Throughout this thread, I have been met with stubborn disbelievers, who seem to be on an 'immoral crusade' to renounce god, and want to turn this thread into a theological or religious debate. I've been ridiculed unmercifully, called a Christian Fundamentalist, and accused of hiding my true agenda. When you haven't been trying to derail the thread with superfluous nonsense, you are outright lying about things I have stated. And this has gone on for days and days, page after page. Disbelievers, devoutly worshiping their disbelief, and challenging anyone who dares to question their disbelief. All you people need is a hymnal.

I must have missed your definite proof of God. Which god(s) have you definitely proven?

I'm not sure your answer is not a plethora of contradictions :eusa_angel: ... "to connect to spiritual nature" - "because I am atheistic in my religious beliefs" - "I merely wanted to present a legitimate case for existence of god" ---> ?

yes, the above does accurately describe mankind's search over the past 70,000 years, indeed.

i only meant reaching a state of purity would be significant for actually making contact with expectations greater than simply "preying" for success.

I admit, it does indeed sound like a contradiction, that I am an atheist who believes in god. As I've explained, the god I believe spiritually exists, is non theistic and doesn't conform to religious incarnations. It is an enormous and powerful spiritual entity or force, which humans have always had the ability to connect with. Religion is more physical evidence that spiritual nature does exist, it prompts men to forge and surround themselves with these religious beliefs.

I still don't understand what you mean with regard to a "state of purity" or how that relates to our ability to spiritually connect. First of all, you aren't defining "purity" at all here, I have no idea what you mean. The fact that 95% of all humans have always been spiritual, shows that there is no special attribute required of humans, other than spiritual faith. You do have to believe in spiritual nature to connect to it.

I have also demonstrated that it is your argumeints which rely on "because I say so" while mine are backed by both scientific and spiritual evidence you are unable to refute.

I must have missed your definite proof of God. Which god(s) have you definitely proven?

You should read the OP. I did not prove any specific incarnation of god, and made the case that such a distinction is not required to prove god's spiritual existence. You and others continue to be hung up on this, and I believe it is because you feel more confident bashing a specific incarnation of god, like the Christian God or God of Abraham. When I disallow this, and confine you to the spiritual nature we know exists, you are lost.

The "definitive" attribute is completely dependent upon your ability to accept and acknowledge spiritual evidence. Just as you can "definitively prove" something with science, if I reject your science, I can never realize your definitive proof. It doesn't make it any less definitive.

I admit, it does indeed sound like a contradiction, that I am an atheist who believes in god. As I've explained, the god I believe spiritually exists, is non theistic and doesn't conform to religious incarnations. It is an enormous and powerful spiritual entity or force, which humans have always had the ability to connect with. Religion is more physical evidence that spiritual nature does exist, it prompts men to forge and surround themselves with these religious beliefs.

I still don't understand what you mean with regard to a "state of purity" or how that relates to our ability to spiritually connect. First of all, you aren't defining "purity" at all here, I have no idea what you mean. The fact that 95% of all humans have always been spiritual, shows that there is no special attribute required of humans, other than spiritual faith. You do have to believe in spiritual nature to connect to it.

The Christian God is a spirit and is theistic with creative forces what is the difference in your view ?

You should read the OP. I did not prove any specific incarnation of god, and made the case that such a distinction is not required to prove god's spiritual existence. You and others continue to be hung up on this, and I believe it is because you feel more confident bashing a specific incarnation of god, like the Christian God or God of Abraham. When I disallow this, and confine you to the spiritual nature we know exists, you are lost.

The "definitive" attribute is completely dependent upon your ability to accept and acknowledge spiritual evidence. Just as you can "definitively prove" something with science, if I reject your science, I can never realize your definitive proof. It doesn't make it any less definitive.

I see. I must first accept your "because I say so" argument. Subsequently, proof of the gods will be revealed.

You're not a Kool Aid salesman by chance?

The Christian God is a spirit and is theistic with creative forces what is the difference in your view ?

There may not be any, I don't claim to know this. As I said earlier, it is spiritually possible for god to exist as a personal god, meaning that my god and your god are completely different, yet also the same. We can't wrap our minds around such a thing, because it seems to defy logic as we know it. Again, we don't need to fully understand something to determine it does exist.

Forum List

Back