Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

Well, that's a given, but aren't you going to comment on your remark?

You don't seem to take a hint.
In other words, you're too embarrassed by your comments to continue. I understand.

So, you want me to treat you with respect, when you give none? That's interesting. The real irony is that you're a christian, yet are the biggest asshole on this message board. Explain that one.

In other words, you're too embarrassed by your comments to continue. I understand.

So, you want me to treat you with respect, when you give none? That's interesting. The real irony is that you're a christian, yet are the biggest asshole on this message board. Explain that one.
When all else fails, attack Christianity. No surprise there.

Awwww.... you poor christian. Cry me a fucking river, dickhead.

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." - James Randi
Same goes for evolution, pal.

It isn't belief that makes evolution true, it is demonstrable evidence, pal.

Explain how evolution can be demonstrable ? it has never been observed and please don't post another wiki page on speciation that is merely adaptive change within a family that is extrapolated from to try and show cross genus evolution but the actual term would be macro-evolution.

It's only your faith that makes it evidence to you.

No, it’s facts and evidence, objective and documented, upon which evolution is based.

First came facts and evidence, then came evolution.

Religion is devoid of both facts and evidence, predicated on faith alone.

The last thing theists want is ‘proof’ of god, as such proof would make faith irrelevant, and religion pointless.

They are unproven assumptions which are reduced to faith.

Actually, its quite simple. What you said was illogical, and I tried to show you how. Let me try again: It is impossible, definitionally, to have faith if you have evidence. Evolution has evidence, therefore, there can be no faith.
Again, you still don't understand what I was saying. Instead of condescending, try thinking about it.

What you are doing is questioning whether fossils are even evidence of anything. I don't know how to help you there. If you are going to engage in this level of skepticism, then you have no justification for believing in god, given a complete lack of evidence. So try to be a little consistent in your evidential standards, rather than special pleading with your "god" evidence.

Fossils are the remains of dead organisms many which are extinct by the way why are most of these transitional organisms that are supposedly better adapted extinct ?

Same goes for evolution, pal.

Explain how evolution can be demonstrable ? it has never been observed and please don't post another wiki page on speciation that is merely adaptive change within a family that is extrapolated from to try and show cross genus evolution but the actual term would be macro-evolution.

Evolution clearly has been observed. The data has been presented to you dozens of times.

Your decision to remain ignorant as a way to shield your fundie beliefs from the illuminating light of science is no reason for others to embrace fear and superstition.

Evolution clearly has been observed. The data has been presented to you dozens of times.

Your decision to remain ignorant as a way to shield your fundie beliefs from the illuminating light of science is no reason for others to embrace fear and superstition.

Read my post a little slower.

Go pander your religion somewhere else.

Again, you still don't understand what I was saying. Instead of condescending, try thinking about it.

What you are doing is questioning whether fossils are even evidence of anything. I don't know how to help you there. If you are going to engage in this level of skepticism, then you have no justification for believing in god, given a complete lack of evidence. So try to be a little consistent in your evidential standards, rather than special pleading with your "god" evidence.

Fossils are the remains of dead organisms many which are extinct by the way why are most of these transitional organisms that are supposedly better adapted extinct ?

A 6,000 year old earth would not yield the enormous fossil evidence that exists.

We must therefore conclude that the fosill evidence is a conspiracy of global proportions with conspirators who have infiltrated every field of academia.

See? That's the way you confront religious zealots. Hit'em with the facts and the crooked timber holding up their rotting floors crumbles before them.

They're left only to whine like petulant children.

A 6,000 year old earth would not yield the enormous fossil evidence that exists.

We must therefore conclude that the fosill evidence is a conspiracy of global proportions with conspirators who have infiltrated every field of academia.

This is a lie, A 4.5 billion year old planet should have yielded many more fossils then it has where are all the fossils ?

See? That's the way you confront religious zealots. Hit'em with the facts and the crooked timber holding up their rotting floors crumbles before them.

They're left only to whine like petulant children.

That is what I am doing thanks for the tip.

Why do living fossils that have been around for so many years as evolutionists claim show no evolutionary change ?

This is a lie, A 4.5 billion year old planet should have yielded many more fossils then it has where are all the fossils ?
They're being assembled in secret , underground labs. Scientists need time to sneak out under cover of darkness and bury them in the ground.

They're being assembled in secret , underground labs. Scientists need time to sneak out under cover of darkness and bury them in the ground.

You see what happens when you make a silly comment.

Why do living fossils that have been around for so many years as evolutionists claim show no evolutionary change ?

Those gawds. They're such kidders.

Forum List

Back