Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

A 6,000 year old earth would not yield the enormous fossil evidence that exists.

We must therefore conclude that the fosill evidence is a conspiracy of global proportions with conspirators who have infiltrated every field of academia.

Why do living fossils that have been around for so many years as evolutionists claim show no evolutionary change ?

Those gawds. They're such kidders.

Those atheists are so filled with faith.

Why do living fossils that have been around for so many years as evolutionists claim show no evolutionary change ?

Those gawds. They're such kidders.

Those atheists are so filled with faith.
There's no requirement for faith to understand biology, paleontology, physics, the earth sciences, etc.

There is however, a willingness needed to instead embrace fear, superstition and lurid conspiracy theories.

I can see the copying and pasting coming lol !

I'm fascinated by your insistence that the fosill evidence must be a conspiracy because, according to you, there should be more fosills.

How many more should there be?

By what standard fo you determine there should be more?

A 6,000 year old earth would not yield the enormous fossil evidence that exists.

We must therefore conclude that the fosill evidence is a conspiracy of global proportions with conspirators who have infiltrated every field of academia.
This is a lie, A 4.5 billion year old planet should have yielded many more fossils then it has where are all the fossils ?
They're being assembled in secret , underground labs. Scientists need time to sneak out under cover of darkness and bury them in the ground.
I am reminded of the 19th century geologist Edmond Gosse who found the geological evidence overwhelming but also believed in the inerrancy of the Bible.

His solution was that the world was created 6000 years ago, but with the rocks filled with fossils that gave convincing proof of a past which never existed. He thought that God had created the fossil evidence in the rocks to test the faith of his fellow geologists.

He was also much exercised over the question whether Adam and Eve had navels. To be created perfect, full humans they should have had navels. But since God created them by an act of HIs Will, they had never been born, so a navel would be superfluous and unnecessary.

If you think that is weird, wait till you learn about the question of how many wills Christ had....

I'm fascinated by your insistence that the fosill evidence must be a conspiracy because, according to you, there should be more fosills.

Not a conspiracy,fossils should be very easy to come by with life supposedly existing on the planet for 3.9 billion years as your side claims. There should be plenty more fossils. I am facinated by your thought that with only 6,000 there is no way we could have as many fossils as we do. Try to imagine how many organisims have existed for 3.9 billion years why are fossils so hard to find ?

Why do fossils mean anything in the question of whether god exists? How did we get diverted? Oh, I see... it was newpolitics who introduced fossils. Hollie has now taken interest in fossils, after scratching her itch to bash and trash christians again. What is amazing to me is, how this same small group of posters can go for pages, diverting and distracting, spewing hate for religion, mocking the religious, and propping up their myths that evolution explains origin, and this is viewed as a refutation of the OP argument.

Not a conspiracy,fossils should be very easy to come by with life supposedly existing on the planet for 3.9 billion years as your side claims. There should be plenty more fossils. I am facinated by your thought that with only 6,000 there is no way we could have as many fossils as we do. Try to imagine how many organisims have existed for 3.9 billion years why are fossils so hard to find ?
You can't seem to fix a number on how many more fossils there should be. "Plenty more." is open-ended and obviously intended to provide an allowance for your conspiracy theories. No matter how complete the fosill record, "there should be more" is always available.

Possibly, if you had a clue as to the process of fosillization, you might be able to address the topic with a bit more than silly conspiratorial musings.

Why do you think the gawds would try to decieve us this way? If the planet is only 6,000 years old, there should be no fosills at all. Are your gawds perpetrating a hoax?

This is a lie, A 4.5 billion year old planet should have yielded many more fossils then it has where are all the fossils ?
They're being assembled in secret , underground labs. Scientists need time to sneak out under cover of darkness and bury them in the ground.
I am reminded of the 19th century geologist Edmond Gosse who found the geological evidence overwhelming but also believed in the inerrancy of the Bible.

His solution was that the world was created 6000 years ago, but with the rocks filled with fossils that gave convincing proof of a past which never existed. He thought that God had created the fossil evidence in the rocks to test the faith of his fellow geologists.

He was also much exercised over the question whether Adam and Eve had navels. To be created perfect, full humans they should have had navels. But since God created them by an act of HIs Will, they had never been born, so a navel would be superfluous and unnecessary.

If you think that is weird, wait till you learn about the question of how many wills Christ had....

No the flood created the rock strata that fossils were found in.

You can't seem to fix a number on how many more fossils there should be. "Plenty more." is open-ended and obviously intended to provide an allowance for your conspiracy theories. No matter how complete the fosill record, "there should be more" is always available.

Possibly, if you had a clue as to the process of fosillization, you might be able to address the topic with a bit more than silly conspiratorial musings.

Why do you think the gawds would try to decieve us this way? If the planet is only 6,000 years old, there should be no fosills at all. Are your gawds perpetrating a hoax?

You started the conspiracy :razz:

No the flood created the rock strata that fossils were found in.
A debunked claim.

It's a relic of absurdity that exists only in Christian creationist ministries.

You started the conspiracy :razz:
You seem to have forgotten that it is you who rejects the "rock hard" evidence.

We can all have a chuckle if you cut and paste the Harun Yahya article that "debunks" the fosill record. That one's a hoot.

Forum List

Back