DEI trainer says American flag is symbol of “hate” and “extremism”

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
These radical leftists pushing the anti-white agenda, otherwise known as DEI, are full of hate for this country. This particular one, a DEI trainer, has said that the American flag is a symbol of “black oppression” and should be removed from classrooms and workplaces.

She further said employees who do not support DEI - meaning whites who do not defend the idea that a lesser qualified black should be hired over a better qualified white, and simply for the reason that the white is the “wrong color” - should be SUMMARILY DISMISSED FROM THEIR JOBS.

(Typical leftoid “tolerance”: AGREE WITH MY RACISM AGAINST WHITES, OR YOU LOSE YOUR JOB.)

These radical leftists pushing the anti-white agenda, otherwise known as DEI, are full of hate for this country. This particular one, a DEI trainer, has said that the American flag is a symbol of “black oppression” and should be removed from classrooms and workplaces.

She further said employees who do not support DEI - meaning whites who do not defend the idea that a lesser qualified black should be hired over a better qualified white, and simply for the reason that the white is the “wrong color” - should be SUMMARILY DISMISSED FROM THEIR JOBS.

(Typical leftoid “tolerance”: AGREE WITH MY RACISM AGAINST WHITES, OR YOU LOSE YOUR JOB.)

And people actually hire this woman? I thought corporate America was over the DEI scam.

To be fair, the GOP almost exclusively uses the American flag as a symbol of hate and extremism :itsok:

Sure, if hate and extremism is your definition of patriotism :itsok:
Ther red and white stripes represent (among other things) valor and purity. If it takes righteous bloodshed to defend America from enemies within our borders so be it.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice." -Barry Goldwater

And to the conservative movement they represent hatred and extremism :itsok:
Awee. We firing back and you fascist dont like it.

Dont like us? Take a number.

1719699140707.png

Forum List

Back