Dem introduces bills to eliminate electoral college, stop presidents from pardoning themselves

The Dems hold New York and California every election...........If they take Texas and Florida it's pretty much over..........why...........because of the high population and EC votes there.............

The EC isn't rigged..........this is just the libs whining for over 2 years because they lost.

I never said the EC was rigged, I pointed out that in Wyoming one vote counts more than one vote in Texas. This is just the way the system is designed.
Wyoming EC's don't outweigh anything...........that state for the overall election is insignificant........the 4 states I quoted do..............more votes on the line.
The vote from someone in Wyoming counts four times that of someone in California.

Their population warrants less than half an EV, they get three

The Dems hold New York and California every election...........If they take Texas and Florida it's pretty much over..........why...........because of the high population and EC votes there.............

The EC isn't rigged..........this is just the libs whining for over 2 years because they lost.

I never said the EC was rigged, I pointed out that in Wyoming one vote counts more than one vote in Texas. This is just the way the system is designed.
Wyoming EC's don't outweigh anything...........that state for the overall election is insignificant........the 4 states I quoted do..............more votes on the line.

I do not know if you are being obtuse on purpose or just dumb.

Wyoming gets 1 EC vote for every 193,000 people in their state

Texas gets 1 EC vote for every 744,737 people in their state.
And.............both states get 2 Senators..............via design of the system...............

Doesn't change the math that if they ever get 4 states that I mentioned it's over.

And.............both states get 2 Senators..............via design of the system...............

Doesn't change the math that if they ever get 4 states that I mentioned it's over.

If they get those 4 states then you might be on board with getting rid of the EC.

The other inherent flaw in the EC is the winner take all approach. Whether a person wins by .1% of 27% they still get all the EC votes.

If they get those 4 states then you might be on board with getting rid of the EC.

The other inherent flaw in the EC is the winner take all approach. Whether a person wins by .1% of 27% they still get all the EC votes.
Not all states are a winner take all rule...........some states divide the EC's...........That is decided by the States......Not the Federal Gov't...........Do you believe in State's rights............as is set up in this system................

Bull shit, the population of Illinois is 12.8 million and the population of Chicago is 2.7 million. 10.1 million people live in those counties. Mob rule, that’s what you are advocating.

So you obviously can't read a map. Yes, 10 Million people live in Cook (only half of which is Chicago), DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry and Will... which vote largely Democratic. The rest of the state is pretty much empty space where no one lives.

There’s nothing trivial about this.....Mexicrats want and need the wetbacks in south Mexifornia, the fudge packers in San Francisco and the weirdos in Loon York to decide national elections and keep the Party Of Filth relevant....Simple shit.

Bill Clinton never won the popular vote and the Dems never complained.
Thats because while Clinton may have his faults he wasnt a fucking idiot like Drumpf. Also we know Perot took some of Clintons votes.

No, it was Nader that took democrat votes, and Perot votes would have gone to a republican.

Why assume all of the votes that went to Perot would have gone to the Republican candidates? If there had been a runoff it's possible that some would have voted Democrat and some would not have voted at all.
The votes that went for Nadar would have won the presidency for the DEMs if Nader didn't exist. Same with Perot with the REPs.
I bet HRC is still screaming into her daily bottle of Bombay Gin whenever she thinks of Jill Stein LOL!

There’s nothing trivial about this.....Mexicrats want and need the wetbacks in south Mexifornia, the fudge packers in San Francisco and the weirdos in Loon York to decide national elections and keep the Party Of Filth relevant....Simple shit.

Well, um, yeah, when that makes up the majority of the country, that's what it should be...

The point is, even with all you stupid white people voting for the interests of the rich over your own, you still can't win without gimmicks.

One person, one vote... you guys haven't won that since 1988.

The votes that went for Nadar would have won the presidency for the DEMs if Nader didn't exist. Same with Perot with the REPs.
I bet HRC is still screaming into her daily bottle of Bombay Gin whenever she thinks of Jill Stein LOL!

Actually, polls in 1992 showed if Perot wasn't on the ballot, his share of the vote would have been equally split between Bush and Clinton,a nd Clinton still would have won.

Democrats should be upset with Jill Stein. What the should be doing is trying to obliterate the Green Party completely, Bog them down with legal challenges every time they try to get on the ballot.

They've cost progressives two elections now, and probably driven the things the Greens say they care about back 50 years.

Trump is a madman burning down the federal government and taking the republican party with it

Not all states are a winner take all rule...........some states divide the EC's...........That is decided by the States......Not the Federal Gov't...........Do you believe in State's rights............as is set up in this system................

How many states divide the EC votes? The answer is 2 if you did not know.

Personally I wish they all would, but I do agree it is not upon the Feds to force them.

Well, um, yeah, when that makes up the majority of the country, that's what it should be...

The point is, even with all you stupid white people voting for the interests of the rich over your own, you still can't win without gimmicks.

Haha...We totally get it Joe, you hate those damn White people.
You really gotta pull your head from your ass and ask yourself this....what happens to a nation when the only votes which matter come from low class degenerates, the most dependent, the most criminal, the most immoral, the weirdest, the least American minded....Now stop, close you eyes and imagine a nation run by the aforementioned.
this-nice-area-until-all-these-white-peoplemovedin-said-no-14088173.png

Trump won against all odds. The MSM hated him. Hollywood hated him. Even the GOP establishment hated him. All of the polls hated him. There was no way Trump could win.

He didn't win. He lost by 3 million votes. The people said "No". We are still trying to figure out how much the Russians tampered with the process.

Not sure why you are terribly proud of this.

If you don't understand how presidential elections work, and what the EC is, you are simply too stupid to debate with. Thanks for playing, now give your mommy her puter back.

One person, one vote is nonsense.
If that is the way the UN ran, then China and India would be making all the UN decisions.
Clearly one person, one vote, makes no sense at all.

Actually, polls in 1992 showed if Perot wasn't on the ballot, his share of the vote would have been equally split between Bush and Clinton,a nd Clinton still would have won.

Democrats should be upset with Jill Stein. What the should be doing is trying to obliterate the Green Party completely, Bog them down with legal challenges every time they try to get on the ballot.

They've cost progressives two elections now, and probably driven the things the Greens say they care about back 50 years.

No, what any liberal should be doing is trying to eliminate all parties completely.
The democratic party is totally corrupt and fascist, so is no better than the republicans.
Clearly the fact Bernie Sanders was not the nominee, proves that.
Hillary supported every single illegal war/regime change, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc., and wanted to bomb Iran as well.
All that was missing was the little mustache.

So far, Trump has been better than the democrats, as at least he has not started any new needless wars.

Except you don't seem to understand anything.
Large urban centers are the least capable of making good realistic choices about what is best for a whole country.
There is no one who would ever think majority rule is a good way to make political decisions.
That is why we have a representative government, to avoid the mistakes a true democracy would make.
That is why most countries use a parliamentary system, so the mob does not even get to vote for prime minister at all.

If majority rule was the way to govern, then we should just let India and China take over the whole world.

They ALWAYS want to change the rules when they don't get their way.
We want to abolish the electoral college because -unlike Republicans- we want every vote to count. You guys want to keep the current system for the same reason that you want to suppress votes- you know that in a fair system where no one is disenfranchised YOU LOOSE!

Except you don't seem to understand anything.
Large urban centers are the least capable of making good realistic choices about what is best for a whole country.
There is no one who would ever think majority rule is a good way to make political decisions.
That is why we have a representative government, to avoid the mistakes a true democracy would make.
That is why most countries use a parliamentary system, so the mob does not even get to vote for prime minister at all.

If majority rule was the way to govern, then we should just let India and China take over the whole world.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension and then come back and realize what a fucking moron you are.

I have stated time and time again I am not for getting rid of the EC, it is better than the current alternative.

But that does not mean it does not have some inherent flaws. But partisan sheep like you rae not allowed to acknowledge anything that might put your party in a bad light, so you just stick you head up your ass and pretend they are not there.

Personally I would much prefer a parliamentary system to the current two party system. Two parties no longer are able to represent the nation. It is like going into your favorite clothing store and only being given large or small to choose from.

Haha...We totally get it Joe, you hate those damn White people.
You really gotta pull your head from your ass and ask yourself this....what happens to a nation when the only votes which matter come from low class degenerates, the most dependent, the most criminal, the most immoral, the weirdest, the least American minded....Now stop, close you eyes and imagine a nation run by the aforementioned.
this-nice-area-until-all-these-white-peoplemovedin-said-no-14088173.png

Spike Lee really hates it when white people move into his neighborhood.
Spike Lee's gentrification rant – transcript: 'Fort Greene park is like the Westminster dog show'

They ALWAYS want to change the rules when they don't get their way.
We want to abolish the electoral college because -unlike Republicans- we want every vote to count. You guys want to keep the current system for the same reason that you want to suppress votes- you know that in a fair system where no one is disenfranchised YOU LOOSE!

This is how the Dirty Democrats are disenfranchise the American Voters

Blocking Voter ID Laws

Fighting for open borders

Sanctuary Cities

Allowing non-citizens to vote in our elections

Abolishing the Electoral College

Forum List

Back