Dem introduces bills to eliminate electoral college, stop presidents from pardoning themselves

When/if a Republican wins the popular vote and loses the EC, it would be fun to visit this to see how many people completely flip their position on this.

This is how the Dirty Democrats are disenfranchise the American Voters

Abolishing the Electoral College

Please explaine exactly how doing so would disenfranchise the American Voters. You don't seem to get any smarter as we go along here
You know as well as I do that the electoral college decided the President in 2000 and 2016.
Yes I do, and therefore it was the EC that negated to votes of the majority. Keeping the EC is what disenfranchise voters. Can you process that?

Jesus Fucking Christ WE are not talking about school board elections!
So you're okay with noncitizens that are here illegally voting in school board elections.

Please explaine exactly how doing so would disenfranchise the American Voters. You don't seem to get any smarter as we go along here
You know as well as I do that the electoral college decided the President in 2000 and 2016.
Yes I do, and therefore it was the EC that negated to votes of the majority. Keeping the EC is what disenfranchise voters. Can you process that?

Majority you say? Trump 30 states Hillary 20. Trump over 2,600 counties Hillary less than 100. Seems the will of the majority of the people was done. Sorry that all the illegals in California don't get to decide everything.

What I process is that you don't support part of the Constitution. You're the enemy within.

Majority you say? Trump 30 states Hillary 20. Trump over 2,600 counties Hillary less than 100. Seems the will of the majority of the people was done. Sorry that all the illegals in California don't get to decide everything.

Why would it make more sense to tally COUNTIES instead of individual VOTES?

Forum List

Back