Dem Scolds Rape Victim For Wanting Conceal Carry (Colorado)

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
March 5, 2013

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgXsCnrYZGY]Amanda Collins at HB 1226 Hearing - YouTube[/ame]​

From PJ Media: ...State Sen. Evie Hudak, who, at a hearing on banning concealed carry on college campuses, told rape survivor Amanda Collins that having a gun would not have done her any good. Collins had just shared her story of survival. Democrat Hudak berated her in response.

“I just want to say, statistics are not on your side, even if you had had a gun. You said that you were a martial arts student, I mean person, experience in taekwondo, and yet because this individual was so large and was able to overcome you even with your skills...

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Dem Scolds Rape Victim For Wanting Conceal Carry

He made a good point in saying that even though she was trained in martial arts, she couldn't fight off her rapist, and that if she had a gun, he may well have gotten it off her.

But at the same time, she has been the victim of a serious assault, and is wanting to protect herself from that same situation. I can't blame her for wanting to carry a weapon with her.

Democrats are getting deeper and deeper into their war against women. Too bad the media doesn't care about rape victims and potential rape victims as much as they care about some poor co-ed who is so sexually active that she needs her employer to supply her with birth control products.

Evie Hudak is just slightly less Miserable a **** than Ravir... I am Ashamed every time I see her Troll Mug that she is from the City I Live in...

Fire-AIDS is too good for her. :thup:

:)

peace...

If a Republican had done this, the Dems would be blowing shit out of every orfice in front of microphones, calling for heads to roll.

He made a good point in saying that even though she was trained in martial arts, she couldn't fight off her rapist, and that if she had a gun, he may well have gotten it off her.

But at the same time, she has been the victim of a serious assault, and is wanting to protect herself from that same situation. I can't blame her for wanting to carry a weapon with her.

She had a valid concealed carry permit. The school forbid her from carrying said weapon on its campus. To me it then had the duty and requirement to protect her, and it failed that. She should sue the crap out of them, and the state itself for the law that caused this.

The whole concept of a firearm is that of an equalizer. She didnt have hers that night, and she suffered for it.

Also, the rapist WAS ALREADY ARMED. Why would he need a second gun?

Colorado Democrat Lectures Rape Survivor Amanda Collins About Rape "Statistics" - Katie Pavlich

Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another. He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus. She was also a second degree black belt at the time and walked to the parking garage with a large group of people.

Doncha know? Women are too stupid to carry guns for self-defense. So just take your free birth contol pills and food stamps, and watch MSNBC all day, then please your man (or woman) at night like a good Julia!

And next time a man tries to rape you, just vomit or urinate on him, and if that fails, try to grab some DHS-approved assault scissors or ballpoint pen from your desk and stab him. Or better, just wait for another man to arrive with a gun to save you.

Last edited:
It really is a wonder some of these people don't get punched right in the face for being so arrogantly stupid.

It really is a wonder some of these people don't get punched right in the face for being so arrogantly stupid.

Too bad it's against the law to punch a stupid politician. Lotta Dems with black eyes.

24pdnhi.jpg

Forum List

Back