Dem to Double Amputee Vet: You're Not Man Enough to Stand By Your Ads

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Part of that Leftard compassion we read about.

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…

The mindless following that military service conditions makes him a great candidate.

He wont have any issue taking orders from lobbyists to support an immoral ruling class agenda.

Better question, what sacrifices and services did he make?

What good did he do guarding Opium plantations from rebels? Implicit of the term sacrifice, what purpose did his amputations serve for the good of the country?

Stocking him up for war certainly benefited the bloated military-industrial complex. The "assistance" initiatives that the US military worked on helped fuel the Taliban to immeasurable heights. All those raw drug materials that the Taliban government had limited trade on are giving the Mexican Drug Cartels an abundant heroin supply.

Randy Perkins, a Democrat running for Congress in Florida’s 18th district, berated his Republican opponent, Brian Mast, on Monday for claiming that his military service qualifies him to serve in Congress.

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?” Perkins asked Mast, a double-amputee veteran of the war in Afghanistan, at a recent candidate forum. Perkins then listed off numerous issues and asked Mast how he would fix them.

“Well, it’s what’s involved in that service that makes me very capable of solving any number of those issues,” Mast responded.

Keep reading…
its a valid question. For all we know the clown could have been a massive fuckup.

Keep reading…

IOW, he asked the same question we all should ask of all candidates.

Being a vet does not automatically qualify anyone for all jobs.

Keep reading…
its a valid question. For all we know the clown could have been a massive fuckup.
Yeah, if only he disarmed that IED a few seconds earlier. He definitely should be harangued for that, right?

Keep reading…
Yeah, if only he disarmed that IED a few seconds earlier. He definitely should be harangued for that, right?
Hence why I said he may have just been a fuckup that paid with his arms for being a fuckup. You non service guys crack me up with your hero worship of any and everyone that has been in the miitary. The military has dirt bags just like the general public does.

Keep reading…
It wasn't a question, dumbass.

Keep reading…
Hence why I said he may have just been a fuckup that paid with his arms for being a fuckup. You non service guys crack me up with your hero worship of any and everyone that has been in the miitary. The military has dirt bags just like the general public does.
I'm a military vet, Buckwheat.

Keep reading…
So why did it have a question mark at the end then dummy?

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?”

Keep reading…
I'm a military vet, Buckwheat.
Yeah ok.

Keep reading…

Just being a vet doesn't "qualify" you for anything. Maybe vets do learn skills that will make them good, maybe not. You don't need anything to qualify you, other than being American and of the right age.

Keep reading…

Just being a vet doesn't "qualify" you for anything. Maybe vets do learn skills that will make them good, maybe not. You don't need anything to qualify you, other than being American and of the right age.
It would seem to me that the concept of a dishonorable discharge would alert the general public that all people in the military are not a hybrid of superman and angels.

Keep reading…

“So tell me why the sacrifices and the services that you have provided for this country make you capable of solving issues?”
Learn to read, shitforbrains.
"You’ll let the [National Republican Congressional Committee] do your dirty work for you, but you’re not man enough to stand behind your own ads,” Perkins said. “So be a man, and stand behind your own ads.”

Keep reading…

"You’ll let the [National Republican Congressional Committee] do your dirty work for you, but you’re not man enough to stand behind your own ads,” Perkins said. “So be a man, and stand behind your own ads.”

I read this shit for brains...

I got it from your post dummy.

Keep reading…

It would seem to me that the concept of a dishonorable discharge would alert the general public that all people in the military are not a hybrid of superman and angels.
Pissing on our military again, who woulda thunk a Leftard coward would do that?

Keep reading…

I read this shit for brains...

Can't read the OP title, fuckhead?

Being a vet does not automatically qualify anyone for all jobs.

It does in the United States.

The ruling class fuels military worship to distract society from the fact that most soldiers are just glorified m
eat shields.
7a2.gif

Forum List

Back