Dem: We've become 'party of elites'

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Rep. Schrader will be crucified for daring to speak the truth

Dem: We've Become 'Party of Liberal Elites,' 'Have Left Our Lunch-Bucket Allies'

It’s the admission conservatives have been waiting for! Rep. Kurt Schrader (D-Ore.) just told the world what conservatives have suspected for decades:

"Our party has gotten to be a party of liberal elites. That's great if you want to be in the minority for the next 30 years. That's not where America is. Democrats have left our lunch-bucket allies behind."

In an interview regarding his opposition to the EPA, Rep. Schrader makes the admission after after calling the EPA the "big problem for economic development in our region." He is unhappy with the EPA’s handling of an effort to clean-up the pollution of Portland’s harbor. He says that they are driven by emotion more than they are by the science and that instead of coming up with a cost-effective solution, they are more interested in committing to a crusade against the city’s business community.

Dem We ve Become Party of Liberal Elites Have Left Our Lunch-Bucket Allies MRCTV

The Democratic party has been taken over by liberal elitist scum who crap on the poor and middle class. When faced with a choice between the poor and middle class vs the liberal agenda they throw the poor and middle class under the bus every time. I just wonder how long the poor and middle class Democrats will put up with this.

The Democratic party has been taken over by liberal elitist scum who crap on the poor and middle class. When faced with a choice between the poor and middle class vs the liberal agenda they throw the poor and middle class under the bus every time. I just wonder how long the poor and middle class Democrats will put up with this.

I've never understood why the blacks keep putting up with it.

Some put up with it because they listen to liberal media and don't bother to check facts. When people go out on the streets and ask questions of Dem supporters, it's not surprising that there are many uninformed idiots who have no clue what is going on.

Some put up with it because they listen to liberal media and don't bother to check facts. When people go out on the streets and ask questions of Dem supporters, it's not surprising that there are many uninformed idiots who have no clue what is going on.

Fox has a segment where they go out and ask people questions, sometimes you just have to shake your head at the answers

It's basically the only large demographic they can still take away from the GOP. Pretty good strategy.

This is not really news The mass media, Hollywood and the net present value of college are all dropping in net revenue. The bastions of liberalism are falling.

Dem: We've Become 'Party of Liberal Elites,' 'Have Left Our Lunch-Bucket Allies'

It’s the admission conservatives have been waiting for! Rep. Kurt Schrader (D-Ore.) just told the world what conservatives have suspected for decades:

"Our party has gotten to be a party of liberal elites. That's great if you want to be in the minority for the next 30 years. That's not where America is. Democrats have left our lunch-bucket allies behind."

In an interview regarding his opposition to the EPA, Rep. Schrader makes the admission after after calling the EPA the "big problem for economic development in our region." He is unhappy with the EPA’s handling of an effort to clean-up the pollution of Portland’s harbor. He says that they are driven by emotion more than they are by the science and that instead of coming up with a cost-effective solution, they are more interested in committing to a crusade against the city’s business community.

Dem We ve Become Party of Liberal Elites Have Left Our Lunch-Bucket Allies MRCTV

You can't call us elites just because we think we are better than everyone else. Sheesh! We are just better naturally kind of like how people who were close to the monarch were better than the peasants outside of the palace gate. In Washington I am better than those outside of it. It just happens to be that way. Perhaps there is some kind of geo magnetic field thing going on that makes me better. Funny, I don't feel that way about visiting dignitaries, representatives of other countries, or even people of foreign countries. I only feel that way about people in this country which is why I am always putting them down. I guess having power over other people just makes you feel that way sometimes. It is so great to be me.

The lunch-buckets are calling for all-out war on the Muslims and burning crosses while praying for Jesus to return. Fuck 'em.

I've never understood why the blacks keep putting up with it.
Who else can they vote for, your party?
putthewhitebackinwhitehouse-vertical.jpg

The Democrats are parties of special interests and identity politics. Their main constituents are:
-poor blacks and their handlers
-Trial lawyers
-Union goons
-Coast liberals
-Ivory tower Marxists
-Radical homos
-Professional women. I dont mean women who are doctors and CEOs. I mean women whose job it is to be women and tell other women what they ought to be doing. Kate Michaels comes to mind.

As for average middle class Americans, other immigrants, and just plain folks, they vote GOP. Last two elections proved it.

Forum List

Back