Dementia Don

Is he commander and chief or commander in chief. Link where he said this. Do it. You lie so much you believe your own lies as being truths. And don’t link an article, link the actual voice recording or video

Every Time There's a Category 5 Hurricane, Trump Says He's Never Heard of One Before​

2017 said it several times
2019 and again in 2019

And again 2024

Dementia.

Every Time There's a Category 5 Hurricane, Trump Says He's Never Heard of One Before​

2017 said it several times
2019 and again in 2019

And again 2024

Dementia.

Ahhhh so out of context. Of course and you fell for it. Listen to his podcasts with Ben Shapiro and Lex Fridman. Quite lucid.

You don’t understand hyperbole, pile of rocks. My gosh you are dumber than I initially believed. Now post the entire video(s) of those speeches. You libs are such pussy liars. Are you going to post he said a bloodbath too. He meant in terms of the auto industry and you portrayed it as an actual bloodbath.

Loser

Tell me, pile of rocks. Why won’t Kamala do an interview on Fox, X, Lex Fridman, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Megyn Kelly?

Really talk to hosts that will ask her tough questions?

Hmmm

Ahhhh so out of context. Of course and you fell for it. Listen to his podcasts with Ben Shapiro and Lex Fridman. Quite lucid.

You don’t understand hyperbole, pile of rocks. My gosh you are dumber than I initially believed. Now post the entire video(s) of those speeches. You libs are such pussy liars. Are you going to post he said a bloodbath too. He meant in terms of the auto industry and you portrayed it as an actual bloodbath.

Loser

Tell me, pile of rocks. Why won’t Kamala do an interview on Fox, X, Lex Fridman, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Megyn Kelly?

Really talk to hosts that will ask her tough questions?

Hmmm
Or….to piggyback on that….why won’t she do a debate hosted by a conservative network? Trump has already done TWO hosted by lib networks.

Loser
Kamala encourages people to go to Trump rallies where all he talks about is himself.

We see what he says. We watch Colbert, Kimmel, Seth, The Daily Show and Fallon. Trump wants to jail them for being unflattering to him. He can't win.

Laura Ingraham even called Trump out for lying

Ingraham told Trump that President Joe Biden had described the response to the hurricane as "robust." Trump responded: "Nobody says that. He doesn't know what robust is."

Every Republican governor says Biden is telling the truth.

Or….to piggyback on that….why won’t she do a debate hosted by a conservative network? Trump has already done TWO hosted by lib networks.

Those are moderate news organization based in reality. What conservative network would you trust?

Kamala encourages people to go to Trump rallies where all he talks about is himself.

We see what he says. We watch Colbert, Kimmel, Seth, The Daily Show and Fallon. Trump wants to jail them for being unflattering to him. He can't win.

Laura Ingraham even called Trump out for lying

Ingraham told Trump that President Joe Biden had described the response to the hurricane as "robust." Trump responded: "Nobody says that. He doesn't know what robust is."

Every Republican governor says Biden is telling the truth.
Is this English? Biden is so incompetent, his own party backstabbed him.

Again, why won’t Kamala do an interview and or a debate on Fox or X or do a podcast with Joe Rogan?

Why do you keep dodging, pile of rocks?

Trump said Sunday that he’s “not sure that (he’s) ever even heard of a Category 5” hurricane, despite four such storms – including Hurricane Dorian – having threatened the US since he took office.

“We don’t even know what’s coming at us. All we know is it’s possibly the biggest. I have – I’m not sure that I’ve ever even heard of a Category 5. I knew it existed. And I’ve seen some Category 4’s – you don’t even see them that much,” Trump said at a briefing with officials at FEMA’s headquarters in Washington, DC.

“But a Category 5 is something that – I don’t know that I’ve ever even heard the term other than I know it’s there. That’s the ultimate, and that’s what we have unfortunately,” he added, in reference to Hurricane Dorian.

This category 5 storm is the most recent of four Category 5 hurricanes to endanger parts of the US since Trump assumed the Oval Office.

We have him on tape 4 times talking about category 5 hurricanes. So how can he say he's never heard of a Category 5???

We admitted it when it was clear Biden lost it. Your turn.
Trump never knows much, despite his claims!

#VOTEHARRIS

Forum List

Back