🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Calling for No Moment of Silence for San Bernardino Victim

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Rep. Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) who represents southern San Francisco and San Mateo County, has announced that she will boycott any moments of silence for the victims of the San Bernardino terror attack, reinforcing a new left-wing talking point.
“I’m not going to stand up for a moment of silence again and then watch us do nothing. It’s hypocritical and it speaks to our impotence that we think that it’s good enough to just take out one minute and pray for the lives,” she said, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Speier’s pledge echoes a new attack on prayer, pushed by left-wing pundits on Wednesday as the attack unfolded, and reflected in Thursday’s lead headline at the New York Daily News: “God Isn’t Fixing This.”

The meme emerged while the left was still trying to blame the terror attack in San Bernardino on the availability of guns–in the most restrictive state for firearms ownership–as the mainstream media theorized that the attack was being carried out by white right-wing militiamen, and not radical Islamic jihadists.

The idea is that those who sent “thoughts and prayers” to the victims and to law enforcement during the attack, instead of calling for immediate gun control legislation, are complicit in the murder.

Democrat: No Moment of Silence for San Bernardino - Breitbart

Disgusting piece of filth. :cuckoo: :puke3:

Cant wait to see the usual Soros bots rushing to defend it.

Dems standing with the Jihadists

yep, that's what it looks like. gawd I hope this wakes the people in this country as to who has our backs on safety and not just PLAY this political bs like this lady. who cares if she doesn't acknowledge it. they shouldn't have acknowledge her and give her a stage to show her ass

I agree.

I saw LyinRyan doing the phony prayer/moment of silence shit right after he voted again to give terrorists guns.

It just doesn't get more hypocritical than this.

Republicans think moments of silence and prayer will stop mass shootings.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
it's called respecting the innocent victims that were killed. I see you give two shits about them. Aren't you the true american. you paintbynumbers, you got yourselves your own little militia going.

Can left loons be anymore stupid? I mean this is weapons grade stupid and they are looking like jackasses

What's really disgusting is the RWNJs who agree with a "moment of silence" are the very same ones who want more guns.

WHAT are they thinking?

Never mind - they are incapable of thinking things through.

The U.S. - 3 days without a mass shooting. I wonder how many more days we'll make it.
Yes...that's the RW solution...more prayers, more flags at half-mast, more moments of silence....and voting down bills that would prevent the sale of guns to those on a terror watch list.

The left in America are as bad as the so called "moderate" Muslim. They won't speak out or condemn the radicals. Very telling and when the shit really hits the fan?

Yes...that's the RW solution...more prayers, more flags at half-mast, more moments of silence....and voting down bills that would prevent the sale of guns to those on a terror watch list.
who bought guns that was on the terror watch list? you posted it let's see the linky thingy.

it's called respecting the innocent victims that were killed. I see you give two shits about them. Aren't you the true american. you paintbynumbers, you got yourselves your own little militia going.
Yeah nothing like empty platitudes to help us feel like we're doing something when we're actually doing jack shit.

I wonder what next week's mass shooting will be.

Forum List

Back